Soccer

Concord, CA

#2733 Jul 31, 2013
LMSA wrote:
<quoted text>
are you drunk?
How sad, struck out are you. Need your tap because your out,again. Why don't you find better more positive energy and make a positive difference in the Real Team Sport,Soccer.
LMSA

Los Angeles, CA

#2734 Jul 31, 2013
like all LMSA ENTHUSIASTS , we like to see and follow our LMSA teams when they play tournaments. Is there a page or area on website we can follow teams?
club$$

Los Angeles, CA

#2735 Jul 31, 2013
lmsa wrote:
<quoted text>Come back next year Adam. Local fields, nice neighborhoods. LMSA is in club now. Bring the boys back.
And cheaper fees than even Xplosion.
(Champion and the rest of his family can stay in Los Nietos. We don't need your kind here.
He has 5 ex LMSA players on that team. Raul is now helping him with the team. We also beat a Silver Elite team. But laid 2 eggs with 2 silver teams.. This team will be top of bronze by the end of the year. That's my prediction.
LMSA Parent

Buena Park, CA

#2736 Aug 1, 2013
If all these club teams that surround LMSA are so good why do they come and recruit players from LMSA? Every time I see a recruiter from one of the surrounding clubs I tell them " If your club teams were really good, players would come to you. But because they are not, and players are leaving and your boss told you to go recruit or you will not have a job next season".
lmsa dad

Los Angeles, CA

#2737 Aug 1, 2013
LMSA wrote:
like all LMSA ENTHUSIASTS , we like to see and follow our LMSA teams when they play tournaments. Is there a page or area on website we can follow teams?
boys u13 at manchester cup.
u 10 and u13 i belive also in a tourny. It would be nice to have a space on website for iinfo. good luck!
lmsa dad

Los Angeles, CA

#2738 Aug 1, 2013
sorry u10 u14 girls DONT KNOW TOURNAMENT......boys u13 confirmed.
GOOD LUCK TEAMS!
Two of a kind

Pico Rivera, CA

#2739 Aug 2, 2013
[QUOTE who="club$$"]<quo ted text>
He has 5 ex LMSA players on that team. Raul is now helping him with the team. We also beat a Silver Elite team. But laid 2 eggs with 2 silver teams.. This team will be top of bronze by the end of the year. That's my prediction.[/QUOTE]
Raul who?
lmsa dad

Los Angeles, CA

#2740 Aug 2, 2013
[QUOTE who="club$$"]<quo ted text>
He has 5 ex LMSA players on that team. Raul is now helping him with the team. We also beat a Silver Elite team. But laid 2 eggs with 2 silver teams.. This team will be top of bronze by the end of the year. That's my prediction.[/QUOTE]
thats why our u12 team in signature willstruggle Because of the likes of E castillo and A Desajardin.leaving with the talented kids of that age. they learned the exodus trick from the master himself. A gomez.Mr Implosion. carma baby!
Club

Long Beach, CA

#2741 Aug 2, 2013
Two of a kind wrote:
<quoted text>
Raul who?
Gomez
Club

Long Beach, CA

#2742 Aug 2, 2013
lmsa dad wrote:
<quoted text>
thats why our u12 team in signature willstruggle Because of the likes of E castillo and A Desajardin.leaving with the talented kids of that age. they learned the exodus trick from the master himself. A gomez.Mr Implosion. carma baby!
Not sure what this means... Are you suggesting its their fault the current BU12 team will stink? Please clarify.

As for the other nonsense, what Karma are you talking about? Sounds like a lot of hot air IMO. Kids come and go, that's the bottom line. If I wanted my kid to stay in Rec/sig, I would have. But after 2 signature seasons, his skills outgrew his competition, so its time to move on. But good luck to the current team, and the current coach. His job is to get them to play as a unit, and play well.
lmsa dad

Los Angeles, CA

#2743 Aug 2, 2013
Club wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what this means... Are you suggesting its their fault thestrawberry BU12 team will stink? Please clarify.
As for the other nonsense, what Karma are you talking about? Sounds like a lot of hot air IMO. Kids come and go, that's the bottom line. If I wanted my kid to stay in Rec/sig, I would have. But after 2 signature seasons, his skills outgrew his competition, so its time to move on. But good luck to the current team, and the current coach. His job is to get them to play as a unit, and play well.
Yes the U 12 Signature needs help!
I see why they opted to stay signature.... i believed they tied the u11s in a scrimmage.
That age level is hurting for talent.The team might have five or six good players but thats it. i call like i see it.
If you take the best stawberries out of a basket twice what do u have left? Coaching can only get u so far u need that raw talent, yes kids come and go but when they leave in groups it depletes the leagues talent. they call it poaching in the club world.
lmsa

Los Angeles, CA

#2744 Aug 2, 2013
yeah a coach who takes the best players with him to anothr team or league diminishes the talent. done twice for that age group will hurt. Did they take any bad players? probably not.
LMSA Fall Season

Whittier, CA

#2745 Aug 2, 2013
Last years coach BU12 did a good job with the team. By the time spring was done they were playing very well. This was a new team after a group left to Strikers. The Strikers team experiment was a failure. Now they are all scattered once again with a few ending up at Xplosion. At least they are making their own decisions rather than following one or two of them around like little puppies. People are looking for personal satisfaction. Let them go. Who really cares where kids play except for their parents.
LMSA Fall Season

Whittier, CA

#2746 Aug 2, 2013
lmsa wrote:
yeah a coach who takes the best players with him to anothr team or league diminishes the talent. done twice for that age group will hurt. Did they take any bad players? probably not.
That coach is by himself on a different team. The only reason he took players was because the talent at Strikers we below signature at LMSA
BU12B

Whittier, CA

#2747 Aug 2, 2013
The season hasn't started and you already are saying the outcome. It is so unfortunate that the ones with no insight and continue to be on the sidelines are the ones blowing hot air like usual. You know I don't understand why the obsession with one of the best coaches that left LMSA because his team simply at that time they had outgrown Rec. When you have won all of the titles offered in that level you only have 2 choices. Stay and continue good karma or move on and accept new challenges as the players continue growing in the new challenges. Also, if you really knew the LMSA coaches then you have a diamond in the rough. Yes, he knew the coach that left because LMSA didn't have Club back then. Good luck and I wish this Coach all the best as he too has the license to Coach a Gold/Tier 1 Team like the Coach that left before our time in Club.
off to the races

Los Angeles, CA

#2748 Aug 3, 2013
LMSA HAS 4 TEAMS PLAYING TOURNAMENTS THIS WEEKEND.
LETS WISH THEM ALL LUCK!
LM LITTLE LEAGUE ALSO PLAYS IN WASHINGTON FOR A CHANCE AT LL WORLD SERIES VRS MONTANA......
SoCalSoccer

La Mirada, CA

#2749 Aug 3, 2013
Hopefully everyone realizes that this Club program at LMSA is NOT for just the present crop of players but should be for the future.

Some teams will do ok most not.

But it's the future quality players, the U6s and U8, that LMSA club should be geared toward.

When the cream rises in the U8 going U9 then they won't have to leave looking for better opportunity. It will be right here in LMSA club.

The only problem I see coming is that there has to be a Mom/Dad coach step up to take the future club team.

Hopefully LMSA is using this opportunity to train not only the future player but the future coaches as well.

Long range goals everyone
soccer dad 99

La Palma, CA

#2750 Aug 3, 2013
Boys u13 won first game at Manchester United tournament. 4-2 off to a good start. next game at 6pm. keep it up kids!!!
off to the races

Los Angeles, CA

#2751 Aug 3, 2013
three team won and one lost in first games of tournament play...hey LMSA won 75 % of club games.....good start.
little league also won....
off to the races

Los Angeles, CA

#2752 Aug 4, 2013
boys u13 team won 2 of 2games
girls u10 team won 2of 2 games
girls u11 team won 1 of 2 games
girls u14 team won 2 of 2 games
Not bad LMSA YOU CAN DO IT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pacheco's Buddies Royal Coaches Lose El Monte C... 3 hr Interested 7
Royal Coaches Caught El Monte says No Thank You 4 hr To the insider 4
News Bonita Unified to vote on resolution opposing f... (Mar '10) 5 hr Tomas Porter 24
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Bruins 31,883
Monica harassing Greg Tuttle 9 hr Prophet 8
Cook has New Mission: Ricardo Pacheco 13 hr Pacheco scared 17
Ricardo Pacheco trolls strip clubs and massage ... 20 hr Oh yes 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages