lmsa

La Mirada, CA

#2693 Jul 19, 2013
Byebye wrote:
<quoted text>
They will still leave. What you don't understand is the players that have left are scattered over many clubs not just one. So don't expect them to play together at lmsa
The ones that go will do so because their parent's are looking for higher quality training and clubs that participate in top level tournaments and events that catch the eye of people or programs that can offer more opportunities in their kid's future.

LMSA, no matter what is said, will never be able to offer that. But it might be able to work as a decent feeder program into the high school system, if the club's coaches are able to reign in their egos and understand what their purpose really is.
Res

United States

#2694 Jul 19, 2013
min of 10 lm players for teams playing 11v11
lmsa grapvine wrote:
Residency rule... teams can only have 3 or 4 players from outside the city the rest have to be LM residents. this rule applied to club and SIG. teams
loyal to LMSA

Whittier, CA

#2695 Jul 19, 2013
soccer parent wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you don't understand the level of play Silver Elite is and how much it hard work it takes for a Team to get into the higher levels. Because if you did You would know that 4-5 good players cannot carry a team. Better yet, why don't you pick your own Team and play the higher levels, like this successful coach is.
I understand completely what it takes. It's just that you're (or his) definition of a "successful coach" is different than mine. Win at all cost with no positive influence or moral role model is not acquiring success in my opinion. A coach that is more concerned with his own ego than developing the character of children is NOT a success at all!
soccer parent

Pacoima, CA

#2696 Jul 19, 2013
loyal to LMSA wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand completely what it takes. It's just that you're (or his) definition of a "successful coach" is different than mine. Win at all cost with no positive influence or moral role model is not acquiring success in my opinion. A coach that is more concerned with his own ego than developing the character of children is NOT a success at all!
fyi,every club has a standard or a code of conduct that is followed. Since your Stuck with sour grapes. Maybe your player may not have the development to make it at the higher level. So why gossip when you can ask the higher level coaches. What you player can work on including the one your obsessed on gossiping, but then again it is a gossip blog so blog on... We all need a laugh....
SoCalSoccer

La Mirada, CA

#2697 Jul 20, 2013
loyal to LMSA wrote:
<quoted text>
This is so well said.
I could not agree more.
lmsa grapvine

Los Angeles, CA

#2698 Jul 20, 2013
Coaches such as those are everywhere,
pros, college, highschool, clubs, rec.....
but remember you have options why pay for it. Its your money its your childs confidence. Make a change.
Former Coach

Palo Alto, CA

#2699 Jul 21, 2013
Who else is excited for fall soccer? and the begining of something great, Club soccer in La Mirada
SoCalSoccer

La Mirada, CA

#2700 Jul 21, 2013
Former Coach wrote:
Who else is excited for fall soccer? and the begining of something great, Club soccer in La Mirada
I would not say "Great", since that insinuates that LMSA will dominate. An that, to anyone with real soccer knowledge. is not gonna happen.

But it is good to see happen. The kids in LM will better be served by this program.

Good luck out there kids and tell your parents to keep it down, your trying to play a game.
7 more weeks till the first games.
SoCalSoccer

La Mirada, CA

#2701 Jul 21, 2013
3 Local teams did good in the recent PSA (now Anaheim Surf)Cup tournament.

Xplosion GU15 took 2nd and brought home Silver against some pretty good teams.
Strikers BU16 also took 2nd and earned Silver.
And finally the best for last, AC Brea's GU15 and BU11 brought home the GOLD.

Good job everyone, several LM kids on all the teams.
FYI

Rosemead, CA

#2702 Jul 21, 2013
SoCalSoccer wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not say "Great", since that insinuates that LMSA will dominate. An that, to anyone with real soccer knowledge. is not gonna happen.
But it is good to see happen. The kids in LM will better be served by this program.
Good luck out there kids and tell your parents to keep it down, your trying to play a game.
7 more weeks till the first games.
LOL well said. Parents sideline conduct in LMSA is horrid. Keep it down!
LM Resident

La Mirada, CA

#2703 Jul 21, 2013
Timmi and bobby that means you especially.
The refs don't have it against you. They just call them as they see them.
Soccer Parent

Los Angeles, CA

#2704 Jul 22, 2013
LM Resident wrote:
omg, its a passionate sport. Not the 1st nor last to get tossed. But the real question, what about the players?
Davis

La Habra, CA

#2705 Jul 22, 2013
Explain please?
LM Resident wrote:
Bobby

Downey, CA

#2706 Jul 22, 2013
Forums like these exist to state opinions gossip and hear say. Sadly enough rumors get started via this medium People that truley know me know i dont blame bad referee decisions for loses. But for the records referees are humans and do make mistakes. As coaches we are always entitled to question any call on the field. Its how its handled by those on the sidelines. As a person in a team leadership position a mentor to kids a father there are guidlines to follow. I HAVE A CLEAN RECORD AND FOLLOW THE GUIDLINES.....my motto has always been the same any question on coaching and conduct I encourage those of you to ask my parents. Nothing to hide nothing to fear i have a clean record. monster coaching with class less behavior has no place in youth sports. Nor on my team so dont involve me or get your info from a better source.
Bobby

Downey, CA

#2707 Jul 22, 2013
Oh and how could i be a continues complainer we only lost two games in spring league playing up a year.
LMSA

Los Angeles, CA

#2708 Jul 23, 2013
Very excited about LMSA league starting. But does anyone know when coast will have the schedule out for teams Fall Season?
SoCalSoccer

La Mirada, CA

#2709 Jul 23, 2013
They usually have them out in 2 weeks before the start of the season, which is Sep 7.

But sometimes as late as just 5 days prior.
LMSA RESIDENT

South Gate, CA

#2710 Jul 26, 2013
I heard La Mirada highschool will be hosting games for a norwalk based soccer tournament. Yet its always been off limits to LMSA. And what about all the city stipulations. LMSA non profit city program with tax paying residents cant use their fields. Bravo entertainment....have friends where LMSA DOESNT IN LA MIRADA?
Davis

La Habra, CA

#2711 Jul 26, 2013
I believe that is a school dist issue and control what happens there not the city
SoCalSoccer

La Mirada, CA

#2712 Jul 26, 2013
LMSA RESIDENT wrote:
I heard La Mirada highschool will be hosting games for a norwalk based soccer tournament. Yet its always been off limits to LMSA. And what about all the city stipulations. LMSA non profit city program with tax paying residents cant use their fields. Bravo entertainment....have friends where LMSA DOESNT IN LA MIRADA?
Would like to find out more about this tournament.
Can you post a link ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Truth_Hurts01 32,614
The signs are done and going up again 5 hr Eee Haw 1
Baldwin park council meeting a joke 5 hr Eee Haw 1
News Orange teen inspired to help by her experiences 6 hr Pen 3
News Manitoba Announces Fiscal Performance Advisory ... 8 hr Greg Selinger - L... 1
E. Randol Schoenberg Fails, Cries, Wets 18 hr Paul Linksantay 2
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) 20 hr Sssssatan 1,038

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages