talent scout

Long Beach, CA

#2505 Jun 19, 2013
unless things have changed since last saturday i disagree. I was their watching a few of the quarta tercera and pony games.....at various fields. things havnt changed that much since i was there.
lmsa dad

Long Beach, CA

#2506 Jun 19, 2013
I heard AC Brea gold club team is playing our u13 sig/club team once more.
because.....
the coach there wasnt convinced with only a 3 to 2 win last game.
Bobby

Long Beach, CA

#2507 Jun 19, 2013
what ever the reason its a good thing for u13.
i want to keep my kids active and playing vrs high level teams. even if we are the sparring partner for a champ.....lol . I dont mind loosing as long as we learn and dont go down w out a fight.. Its hard to say no to a great team that provides fields and referees. While other programs are on break. He also is a friend and a coach that has always shown interest in a few kids of mine,...but would never cross the line to poach them.
in the know

Los Angeles, CA

#2508 Jun 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds good! In the future you shouldn't comment on the SCDSL and flights you have never had teams in the SCDSL so your not talking from experience. I have not seen a team switch back to CSL that was approved to play in SCDSL. So something must be right. Anyways I'm going to respect your request and not comment on this again as I know you will do the same.
Wrong again....,but here's a secret Lmsa in on the list of CSL. Oh wait it gets better so are a few Academy Clubs on the same CSL list...
SoCal Soccer

La Mirada, CA

#2509 Jun 19, 2013
Great attitude "Bobby".
It's not about winning or losing in Friendlies.
It's about getting your kids touches.
Playing a Gold team challenges your kids.
Because no matter how much the other team plays at a more relaxed tempo, their skill will still show.
And that will challenge your kids.
Good luck in the Fall. It's only about 9 weeks away. And it will get here faster than you think.
SoCal Soccer

La Mirada, CA

#2510 Jun 19, 2013
in the know wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again....,but here's a secret Lmsa in on the list of CSL. Oh wait it gets better so are a few Academy Clubs on the same CSL list...
Who cares who's playing.
I mean there are more than 3000 teams in CSL, use to be 5000 but SCDL took more than 2000.

The LMSA will play whomever is thrown at them.
And The term Academy means nothing really as any program can call themselves "Academy"

And also the legitimate Academy teams also have teams they want to play in CSL. A lot of programs go both.

It's said now that SCDL is an Orange County league and CSL is primarily a LA county league.

There is some overlap but that's how it's gonna be from now.
ac brea

United States

#2511 Jun 20, 2013
Club wrote:
Heard that the Brea team tried to recruit the Guest Players after scrimmage...
Can someone tell me how much AC Brea charges per year..not per season. Plz only informed with accurate answer reply...ball park is fine but no hidden cost. Total for cal south, CSL, ID, uniform, ref fees, trainer/club fee, monthly dues.
Brea Parent

Los Angeles, CA

#2512 Jun 20, 2013
If you need to ask, you can't afford it
Stay in the ghetto

Our boys and girls are doing just fine without you
lmsa

Los Angeles, CA

#2513 Jun 20, 2013
ac brea wrote:
<quoted text>
Can someone tell me how much AC Brea charges per year..not per season. Plz only informed with accurate answer reply...ball park is fine but no hidden cost. Total for cal south, CSL, ID, uniform, ref fees, trainer/club fee, monthly dues.
for a year i know a player paying about 5000 dollars.
playing silver elite.and your not guaranteed playiny time.....league or tournaments. dont go on false hopes. if your son is real good they might break your cost.....dont expect it.
Champion

Los Angeles, CA

#2514 Jun 20, 2013
lmsa wrote:
<quoted text>
for a year i know a player paying about 5000 dollars.
playing silver elite.and your not guaranteed playiny time.....league or tournaments. dont go on false hopes. if your son is real good they might break your cost.....dont expect it.
Something to think about: The NATIONAL Player if the year, did not pay anywhere near that amount. It wouldn't surprise me Pay to Play, still around in more area than others...
ac brea

La Mirada, CA

#2515 Jun 20, 2013
Brea Parent wrote:
If you need to ask, you can't afford it
Stay in the ghetto
Our boys and girls are doing just fine without you
I hadn't realized that Hawks Pointe is considered ghetto. Please pardon the question. I'm completely out of line for the inquiry.
SoCalSoccer

La Mirada, CA

#2516 Jun 20, 2013
Champion wrote:
<quoted text>
Something to think about: The NATIONAL Player if the year, did not pay anywhere near that amount. It wouldn't surprise me Pay to Play, still around in more area than others...
But he had a coach who loves the game so much he gets TEAM Business sponsorship's for all the teams in his club. So no one pays for anything.
And he doesn't charge anything for his training. Which by the way
is "EDUCATION" based. You must keep up your grades or you can't play. Period.

Emphasis on winning and strutting his stuff is not his style. His concentration on good scholastic performance, good moral character, dedication to training and a love for the game from his players makes champions, win or lose. But they usually win.

Sometimes your money doesn't buy you something better, just something more expensive. And winning the Bronze Central division is not the same either.

Before all you wanna be Mom/Dad coaches jump on his bandwagon, know this. Coach knows what the heck he is doing from the get go.
He didn't have to learn it in rec programs from other rec coaches and from has been former club coaches. So its nothing like the program your trying to sell at all.
lmsa

Downey, CA

#2517 Jun 20, 2013
ok sorry figures were off. ac brea not more than 2000.
thats for a year....his new club is no more then 4000 for one year.....teams somtimes carry sponsered kids and the paying players pick up that cost.....
Richard Cabeza

La Habra, CA

#2518 Jun 21, 2013
Who is this guy you are talking about, I'd like to talk to him?
SoCalSoccer wrote:
<quoted text>
But he had a coach who loves the game so much he gets TEAM Business sponsorship's for all the teams in his club. So no one pays for anything.
And he doesn't charge anything for his training. Which by the way
is "EDUCATION" based. You must keep up your grades or you can't play. Period.
Emphasis on winning and strutting his stuff is not his style. His concentration on good scholastic performance, good moral character, dedication to training and a love for the game from his players makes champions, win or lose. But they usually win.
Sometimes your money doesn't buy you something better, just something more expensive. And winning the Bronze Central division is not the same either.
Before all you wanna be Mom/Dad coaches jump on his bandwagon, know this. Coach knows what the heck he is doing from the get go.
He didn't have to learn it in rec programs from other rec coaches and from has been former club coaches. So its nothing like the program your trying to sell at all.
LM Raza

La Mirada, CA

#2519 Jun 21, 2013
Richard Cabeza wrote:
Who is this guy you are talking about, I'd like to talk to him?
<quoted text>
First you have to learn the natural language of this occupied land, Spanish.
FYI

Rosemead, CA

#2520 Jun 21, 2013
in the know wrote:
<quoted text>
What the heck are you talking about...You really are not in the know of anything. What is so secret about LMSA playing in CSL? The statement was in regards to the teams who have left CSL for SCDSL and never went back. Your wack!
other coach

Whittier, CA

#2521 Jun 21, 2013
CSL Vrs SCDSL.
Both leagues have great teams, average teams and low level teams. Is one league better then the other? that all depends where your team plays....
Do you like blondes or brunettes?
Whats better the american league or the national league?
who was better Maradona or Pele?
do you like coke or pepsi? the bickering will go back and forth. just put the question of what league is better in the same avoided topics of religeon and politics. the proof would be to have a league vrs league tournament. or allstar game....
lmsa

South Gate, CA

#2526 Jun 22, 2013
Giuyt wrote:
<quoted text>i can speaka de Spanglish essay what's Spanish your momma sucks homeless cock for fun mofo
America has freedom of speech but with this level of intelligent writings the future of america is definatly in jeopardy. The Hate inmense where is the love? keep it up great attitude it will probably buy you a ticket to wayside or county maybe federal. Those nice spanish roosters your intersted in will be tickling your hemroids soon....or masaging your gums.
Davis

La Habra, CA

#2527 Jun 22, 2013
Come on lets not turn this into a trashy blog
keep it clean
lmsa

Los Angeles, CA

#2528 Jun 22, 2013
all be back when the idiots are gone....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
La Mirada Locs Smash LMP (Jul '15) 9 hr Sha 58
Woman arrested in Whittier Massage Parlor prost... (Jan '10) 14 hr Ou8124u 61
townsmen gang (Dec '14) Sat Daniel gonzo Gonz... 62
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat Trojan 35,922
Filling the ex mayors chair 2018 Sat backbone 1
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) Fri Oliver Jcat 1,061
andrew edward meza murderer Fri Cali 1

Rowland Heights Jobs

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages