LM lifer

Los Angeles, CA

#2460 Jun 11, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text> I wasn't claiming to be an expert just stating the fact of how much I pay. And by the way I have an older daughter that plays for strikers and the price isn't to much higher. By the way $275 out of 700 is reg fees which covers cal south scdsl ref fees etc. so you need to get your facts straight.
My facts are straight. Do your kids play for the Whittier Strikers? If so, maybe that's why the fees are so cheap.
Other Coach

La Mirada, CA

#2461 Jun 11, 2013
Wow where can i get these coaching fees?$
I know coaches make a living on training teams and their knowledge of the game, They should with out them the game wouldnt prosper and kids wouldnt learn. But theres few good ones, that merrit your money from your kids college funds. And Thats fine w me they might need the cash for the convertible jaguar gas guzzler. But never underestimate the volunteer coaches as myself. Consider us Daddy coaching or Rec coaches or volunteer parents....some of us dont do it for the money and mind you i have had various money offers to move from LMSA.
Cal South Fee

Foothill Ranch, CA

#2462 Jun 11, 2013
LM lifer wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, if you pay only 700 per year, you are not paying for your trainer. 5 tournaments, uniforms, State Cup, State Cup ref fees,$450 SCDSL team registration fee, League ref fees, CalSouth $350 individual registration fee all adds up to about $750 +/-$50 per player, depending on what tournaments you play and how many uniforms you get. As long as a parent trains your kid at no charge, sure, you can pay this. Trainers cost anywhere from $6000(new, inexperienced, not proven) to $24000(experienced, proven expert) per year. The reason most people put their kid in club is to get superior training and competition. Otherwise, stick with LMSA and have daddy training for $150 instead of $700. I can tell you there are a few LMSA trainers that will give your kid much better training than many club trainers. But if you want more, you WILL pay more and that is NOT BS! It is reality. Get back on this forum in a couple years and you can be in my spot telling another about your reality in club. Best of luck to you but don't act an expert about club fees when you have a kid in U9. Wait till they get older and you know more.
Cal South ddoesn't change $350.00 per player registration. That is what you club is charging you not Cal South.$300 of that goes to the club fund.
Champion

Los Angeles, CA

#2463 Jun 12, 2013
Got to hand it to J.K. German USA National Coach. The Era of Pay to Play is behind. Now he is right when it's about the Development of the Players. Seattle showed what it's like to be at a Soccer Match! Good Win... USMNT yes, I agree with the Awesome crowd at Seattle "We Are Going To Brasil"
FYI

Whittier, CA

#2464 Jun 12, 2013
LM lifer wrote:
<quoted text>
My facts are straight. Do your kids play for the Whittier Strikers? If so, maybe that's why the fees are so cheap.
No, my daughters do not play in WAYS. They both play for Strikers FC. There is a $275 registration fee for the year which takes care of Cal South,scdsl, which covers fields ref fees,etc. This $350 individual cal south payment I have never heard of.
lmsa signature

Los Angeles, CA

#2465 Jun 13, 2013
anyone With Pull At Xplosion Or Strikers That Can Get Us A Game With Their U13 Boys Silver Teams? Email Me ....For Some Reason They Dont Get Back To Me Ac Brea Gold Team Did Give Us A Game LasT Night....Leonjrn63@aol.Com.
Well Play Bronze Teams Aswell....
Got to spin it

Whittier, CA

#2466 Jun 13, 2013
LM lifer wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, if you pay only 700 per year, you are not paying for your trainer. 5 tournaments, uniforms, State Cup, State Cup ref fees,$450 SCDSL team registration fee, League ref fees, CalSouth $350 individual registration fee all adds up to about $750 +/-$50 per player, depending on what tournaments you play and how many uniforms you get. As long as a parent trains your kid at no charge, sure, you can pay this. Trainers cost anywhere from $6000(new, inexperienced, not proven) to $24000(experienced, proven expert) per year. The reason most people put their kid in club is to get superior training and competition. Otherwise, stick with LMSA and have daddy training for $150 instead of $700. I can tell you there are a few LMSA trainers that will give your kid much better training than many club trainers. But if you want more, you WILL pay more and that is NOT BS! It is reality. Get back on this forum in a couple years and you can be in my spot telling another about your reality in club. Best of luck to you but don't act an expert about club fees when you have a kid in U9. Wait till they get older and you know more.
The only cal south fee is for your insurance which may be 15 bucks. Look at how they market themselves an it will tell you a lot. Club have to knock non paid coaches, because that effects their bottom line. And then this joker has to tell you it is not BS because he is peddling his wares to make a living off of your back. Then he insults your experience with soccer by saying you are U9. Understand that where do all of their players come from yep daddy mommy coaches. They are the most recent addition to used car sales men, and carnival workers. You all know what is best for your kids and when you see these hucksters doing their soft shoe. just know what they are.
Champion

Los Angeles, CA

#2467 Jun 13, 2013
lmsa signature wrote:
anyone With Pull At Xplosion Or Strikers That Can Get Us A Game With Their U13 Boys Silver Teams? Email Me ....For Some Reason They Dont Get Back To Me Ac Brea Gold Team Did Give Us A Game LasT Night....Leonjrn63@aol.Com.
Well Play Bronze Teams Aswell....
Try their Web. All the info you need is their. XplosionSC is updated regularly. Goodluck
lmsa signature

Los Angeles, CA

#2468 Jun 13, 2013
I Tried Emails....Both Coach And Manager No Response. Not Even A No Thank You....With Xplosio No Response. Some Clubs Are Very Selective Who They Give Scrimmages To. Why? Is It They Dont Think Were At TheIr Level As Conversion signature To CluBb Teams ?
ill bite

Downey, CA

#2469 Jun 13, 2013
How did it go last nite against ac brea gold team, I know ur itching to tell us
Just a Thought

Whittier, CA

#2470 Jun 13, 2013
lmsa signature wrote:
I Tried Emails....Both Coach And Manager No Response. Not Even A No Thank You....With Xplosio No Response. Some Clubs Are Very Selective Who They Give Scrimmages To. Why? Is It They Dont Think Were At TheIr Level As Conversion signature To CluBb Teams ?
Number one I like explosion as I believe they offer a good alternative to the marketed clubs. Understand that if you are a signature team many club teams will not scrimmage you, because that could affect recruitment and their bottom line. As a Sig team the most probable way to find a scrimmage is to play teams such girls who are a year or two older dont get all sad cause one team wont scrimmage you. Move on there are plenty who want to play.
lmsa signature

Los Angeles, CA

#2471 Jun 13, 2013
Coach Marius Has Three Teams. W AC Brea. Gold U13 Club.
Silver EIite U12 Club
" " U11 Club
All Coast teams For Fall.And There Is A Bronze Coast Team Aswell.
We Beat Bronze
We Beat U12 Silver Elite Therefore He Asked Us To Play U13 GOLD TEAM.
THEY BEAT US 3 To 2......As U13.I Did Guest Two Plyers Due To Bb.
But It Was About Experiencing....Great Players Great Coaching Great Soccer.
And Finding Our Flaws.
And Yes Hes Always Interested In A Few Of My Players..LMSA. Daddy Shown Kids...Jajaja.X
lmsa dad

Los Angeles, CA

#2472 Jun 13, 2013
MARIUS PLAYED AT BIOLA U.
VOTED COACH OF THE YEAR WITH A.C.BREA.
HE WOULDNT PLAY TEAMS THAT DIDNT MERRIT HIS TIME.......
SoCalSoccer

La Mirada, CA

#2473 Jun 13, 2013
lmsa dad wrote:
MARIUS PLAYED AT BIOLA U.
VOTED COACH OF THE YEAR WITH A.C.BREA.
HE WOULDNT PLAY TEAMS THAT DIDNT MERRIT HIS TIME.......
It has nothing to do with what your are saying.

Good managed high level teams plan their player/team development for a year. Practices, friendlies, leagues, tournaments, State & National Cups and so on.
Playing what most perceive as "weaker" teams doesn't help their team/players at all. In fact it can hurt a team if someone gets hurt in one of these friendlies.

They try to set up friendlies with stronger teams. They want to get better too you know.

When they do decide to play a "weaker" team, its because of one of the following reasons:

1. Tryout for new possible recruits.(See how they fit skill wise with the team chemistry.)
2. The other team has a player or two that they want to get a good look at.
3. Friendly community/neighborly relations.
4. As a favor for a friend.
5. After a long period of not playing together and they can't schedule a quality them they just to try to keep the team sharp.
6. Finally some good club teams are so new that they haven't had the negative experience that playing weaker teams can cause.
lmsa dad

Los Angeles, CA

#2474 Jun 14, 2013
SoCalSoccer wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with what your are saying.
Good managed high level teams plan their player/team development for a year. Practices, friendlies, leagues, tournaments, State & National Cups and so on.
Playing what most perceive as "weaker" teams doesn't help their team/players at all. In fact it can hurt a team if someone gets hurt in one of these friendlies.
They try to set up friendlies with stronger teams. They want to get better too you know.
When they do decide to play a "weaker" team, its because of one of the following reasons:
1. Tryout for new possible recruits.(See how they fit skill wise with the team chemistry.)
2. The other team has a player or two that they want to get a good look at.
3. Friendly community/neighborly relations.
4. As a favor for a friend.
5. After a long period of not playing together and they can't schedule a quality them they just to try to keep the team sharp.
6. Finally some good club teams are so new that they haven't had the negative experience that playing weaker teams can cause.
FOR WHAT EVER THE REASON HE GAVE THE LMSA SIGNATURE BOYS TEAM A SCRIMMAGE WITH HIS GOLD LEVEL TEAM AND WON BY ONLY ONE GOAL SAYS A LOT FOR OUR PROGRAM....The Negativity Towards Our Teams And Coaching Will Never End........
Club

Los Angeles, CA

#2475 Jun 14, 2013
Heard that the Brea team tried to recruit the Guest Players after scrimmage...
Davis

La Habra, CA

#2476 Jun 14, 2013
FYI I upgraded the GU10 team app to request for Silver for next season, we'll see what happens. And nobody knows what going to happen because I doubt anyone else has ever gone thru the appeal process, and anything goes there. So wish them luck.
lmsa dad

Los Angeles, CA

#2477 Jun 14, 2013
Club wrote:
Heard that the Brea team tried to recruit the Guest Players after scrimmage...
I HEARD HE TRIED FOR THE WHOLE TEAM.....
LMSA Older

Los Angeles, CA

#2478 Jun 14, 2013
lmsa dad wrote:
<quoted text>
FOR WHAT EVER THE REASON HE GAVE THE LMSA SIGNATURE BOYS TEAM A SCRIMMAGE WITH HIS GOLD LEVEL TEAM AND WON BY ONLY ONE GOAL SAYS A LOT FOR OUR PROGRAM....The Negativity Towards Our Teams And Coaching Will Never End........
What's the matter you can't handle the truth.
LMSA Club teams are decent. But in no way are they at the level they think they are.
They may get there in the future though

A true Club team handles a Frirndly against a weaker team for what it is. Just practice. The weaker team thinks its the World Cup.
Sorry but you have to pay your dues and earn the right to play good teams in matches that count.

In CSL that's how it works.
Of course you could go to SC Developmental League and if your DOC says your tier 1 that's where you play.

And "Club" see what I mean !
LMSA Older

Los Angeles, CA

#2479 Jun 14, 2013
Davis wrote:
FYI I upgraded the GU10 team app to request for Silver for next season, we'll see what happens. And nobody knows what going to happen because I doubt anyone else has ever gone thru the appeal process, and anything goes there. So wish them luck.
Is that the GU9 team that did well in Spring season and won on of the groups in League Cup?

They probably are good enough for Silver.

But first year CSL teams go Bronze.

If they do well in Fall they should move up the ladder quickly.

It's your BU13 (I think) that is a good team and worthy of moving up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sheriff's deputies arrest two after high-speed ... (Sep '10) 13 hr Stand up for kids 24
News State to close Chino youth authority facility (Aug '09) 16 hr Lontae Sims 39
News Beltran gets life sentence (Apr '09) 20 hr Kat 444
tragedy el monte high (Apr '06) 22 hr Brent F 106
News Liking Parnell Park (May '08) Sun Amyk819 42
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sun Chosen Traveler 35,803
News El Monte man held in stabbing of girlfriend (Feb '10) Sun Bee 8

Rowland Heights Jobs

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages