LMSA AYSO Dad too

United States

#2216 Apr 9, 2013
Defensive much, Bob.
Soccer being what it is, I think the Alviso -Xplosion GU14 is.girl for girl better than your team. And 8 times out of 10 will beat you.
But as I said, soccer being what it is the rematch value should give you a one goal advantage.
Hence my pick for LMSA.
And review your posts right after you lost to Xplosion the last time. You first tried to say it was the refs fault. Then when you were called out on that you backtracked and said yeah the ref screwed up but we played bad as well.
Go to work Bob, and good luck to both neighborhood teams this weekend.
Bragging rights on the line here
socialist

Whittier, CA

#2217 Apr 9, 2013
Why would i as a coach want to keep developing kids from our Rec program so that the club down the streets reeps my fruit for a profit! in the past i could not offer what we have now....and for signature prices. Thats not rocket science dont be haters! and skeptics! LMSA never said were going to all be silver teams next year or gold or premier. Or look out were gona blow away the teams. The fact is LMSA has talent equal to most of the teams of the Bronze level. we have the numbers in the younger rec leagues to produce talent. Please tell me who all these skeptics are comparing LMSA to? Explosion, Strikers, Rangers? Its simple were all going Bronze our first year and be realists competetive/dominant in signature equals average in Club. Were keeping with fundamentals of the league 50 % playing time , Residency rules, parental financial limitations. we as coaches dont charge one penny at LMSA, we dont intice talented players by offering scholerships to make our teams records look good...That doesnt mean were not equal to the coach down the street. I laughed this weekend i saw a game at xplosion visiting team had six or seven bench players the team barely worthy of a signature team. when it was over a blowout. English coach got in his 80,000 dollar sports car and left. more kids on a team more money brought in! I'm not in it for the money people i love to teach and win why not.....thats why we play the game. heres another one from some club coaches asking me to refer those kids that dont make the team to them? wait a minute so if theyr not good enough for Signature/Club. Club teams are intersted in them or the money? Parents keep drinking that club Koolaid.
Davis

Norwalk, CA

#2218 Apr 9, 2013
First off I never said we lost because of the ref show me. What post # hence you are wrong as usual
I never said that we played bad either again show me where I said we did just the opposite, mind going forgetfully are we

post # 2061
Sunday Mar 17

Really is that all you got.
Chicken shit coward, we lost 2-1 and I have no problem with that the kids gave what they have we are still getting used the physical and dirt play, tell me what you saw or heard about the game so that I can do better? It it was one of our better games and we seem to be getting better each game, I'm proud of the 11 girls that have stepped up there game playing hurt when they should be resting we working on getting ready for state cup and creating depth on the team. Playing teams that play kick ball will help our back line handle pressure better and learning to work the ball out of the back. Why don't you come by today and give me some help .
I only know one person who thinks that being a soccer BOD is important is that you?

BTW we have only played them twice what are you talking about
LMSA AYSO Dad too wrote:
Defensive much, Bob.
Soccer being what it is, I think the Alviso -Xplosion GU14 is.girl for girl better than your team. And 8 times out of 10 will beat you.
But as I said, soccer being what it is the rematch value should give you a one goal advantage.
Hence my pick for LMSA.
And review your posts right after you lost to Xplosion the last time. You first tried to say it was the refs fault. Then when you were called out on that you backtracked and said yeah the ref screwed up but we played bad as well.
Go to work Bob, and good luck to both neighborhood teams this weekend.
Bragging rights on the line here
Club

San Leandro, CA

#2219 Apr 9, 2013
LMSA AYSO Dad too wrote:
Defensive much, Bob.
Soccer being what it is, I think the Alviso -Xplosion GU14 is.girl for girl better than your team. And 8 times out of 10 will beat you.
But as I said, soccer being what it is the rematch value should give you a one goal advantage.
Hence my pick for LMSA.
And review your posts right after you lost to Xplosion the last time. You first tried to say it was the refs fault. Then when you were called out on that you backtracked and said yeah the ref screwed up but we played bad as well.
Go to work Bob, and good luck to both neighborhood teams this weekend.
Bragging rights on the line here
XplosionSC GU14 did Win the Irvine Spring Classic. XplosionSC GU14 to Win
Spring CSL

Whittier, CA

#2220 Apr 9, 2013
AYSO, Club, Davis. You all seem to forget about the kids. Every once in a while you say that is what it is about but then it is back the the sellfish pats on your own backs and me...me...me..

Ok. Whether LMSA teams play Bronze, Silver or whatever isn't important right now. What is important is that parents don't have to waste money and lots of it. Other programs are there for the kids but biggg clubsss are not as a whole. Remember playing csl or scdls is ok no matter what happens. Just play the game. Isn't that why the kids are here. Too many potientially good player leave before they peak with a88hole cosches they get stuck with. that is too bad. Those stars at 9 may be future stars on the Pro bowlers Tour as they get older or have to take up golf since they can't run anymore.
LM Dad

Canyon Country, CA

#2221 Apr 9, 2013
There you go again Davis. Back to using your foul language when you don't get your way.

I thought you had outgrown that years ago when LMSA kicked you out the first time.

Chill out dude, its only 13 years old girls playing soccer.
LM Parent

Los Angeles, CA

#2222 Apr 9, 2013
You guys are all picking on Bob. He is a good coach its just a shame that's all we have for coaches. Win or lose he is out there busting his butt, taking higher coaching clinics in the past and passed his D. Spends times on all the local youths in LM and does his best to try and get other coaches. Its a shame LMSA won't pay a little for trainers, I know nobody wants to pay for 80k sports cars. But I am sure if you pay a little cash you can get that coach to coach or other coaches. Its also a shame LMSA wants to do this club on the cheap side. Won't be able to compete for after a few years. Great players will leave for better talent.
lmsa die hard

Los Angeles, CA

#2223 Apr 10, 2013
BobThanks For The New Direction....Your Time. Your Efforts Its For The Development And Soccer Growth Of The Kids.Its Seems These Bashrrs Have Personal Issues. Its Far From Soccer I See It Clearly. I Have Faith In Our Kids Our Coaches Are BOD...... And We Will Return Above 500 After Fall . Together We Will Find A Way.....As A Organization.
Messi

Covina, CA

#2224 Apr 10, 2013
Champion wrote:
<quoted text>
LMSA has taken the correct step by moving up into the higher levels and the best part is they are not sucked into the expensive Clubs that charge too much for Bronze just to pay the Coach's car note. LMSA, all ahead steady, and in the next few seasons should begin to reap it rewards for stepping up at a reasonable fee. The near challenge will be for them to filter their Players into the High schools which have always counted on Club for quality Players.
Hey Albert, how is the HS thing going to work for you and your boy? No more daddy ball there, so will he be trying another sport?
BOD

San Leandro, CA

#2225 Apr 10, 2013
Davis wrote:
As FRESHMAN one-
1 varsity
2 jv
4 frosh/soph
That's not bad for a rec team is it. Next year there will be 15 and no they won't beat out the premier level payers we all know that so just keep it to yourself. I know you are going to say some trashy stuff just to attack me and the program DON'T we don't need that here, add value not slamming something that we just started. We will have a good program but it will take a few years so don't put us down because you think you know everything.
So then the # is average for a Rec program. Be it AYSO or LMSA.
There is usually at least 1, but no more than 2 players in a Rec program that can make Varsity. And that's not always

Not trying to put anyone down. Just pointing out to parents that if making Varsity is important to them, true club is the road to take.
The LMHS Girl's Varsity is returning most of its starting 11 and its a very strong team stacked with true club players. Shoot most of the local club players are subs on this team.

LMSA is moving in the right direction, hopefully the BOD's will see what is needed to get to the level that helps the soccer playing kids in LM after a season.
Davis

Norwalk, CA

#2226 Apr 10, 2013
Ok
but remember these girls are freshman
The girls side of LMHS soccer is so good they should be 1 or 2 for the next several yrs
BOD wrote:
<quoted text>
So then the # is average for a Rec program. Be it AYSO or LMSA.
There is usually at least 1, but no more than 2 players in a Rec program that can make Varsity. And that's not always
Not trying to put anyone down. Just pointing out to parents that if making Varsity is important to them, true club is the road to take.
The LMHS Girl's Varsity is returning most of its starting 11 and its a very strong team stacked with true club players. Shoot most of the local club players are subs on this team.
LMSA is moving in the right direction, hopefully the BOD's will see what is needed to get to the level that helps the soccer playing kids in LM after a season.
Spring CSL

Whittier, CA

#2227 Apr 10, 2013
LM Parent wrote:
You guys are all picking on Bob. He is a good coach its just a shame that's all we have for coaches. Win or lose he is out there busting his butt, taking higher coaching clinics in the past and passed his D. Spends times on all the local youths in LM and does his best to try and get other coaches. Its a shame LMSA won't pay a little for trainers, I know nobody wants to pay for 80k sports cars. But I am sure if you pay a little cash you can get that coach to coach or other coaches. Its also a shame LMSA wants to do this club on the cheap side. Won't be able to compete for after a few years. Great players will leave for better talent.
LMSA wouldn't be paying for the trainers. No extra money for a small group. They aren't going to charge rec players more to train the few csl players. The Parents and teams will have to fork over the extra money. YOU KEEP FORGETTING. THOSE WHO GET THE BENIFIT ARE REQUIRED TO PAY THEIR OWN WAY. NO SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS HERE ON THE BACK OF THE REC. PROGRAM.
Soccer Dad

Canyon Country, CA

#2228 Apr 10, 2013
You don't need to pay a bunch of trainers.
Just hire on good Administrator with a strong background in training and coaching.
Use him/her to train all the LMSA coaches, and develop a training regiment that works.

Develop trainers who work with each club/sig team.

This has been proven to work in other programs.
Develop a strong program and the good coaches/trainer will come.

Don't do this now, but see how things go. Then think about what will make things even better.

As someone said, Bronze is nothing more than expensive Rec Sig and All Stars now.
LMSA should and needs to go beyond that in the future to really help the local LM players.

LMSA is in club now, there are only 2 directions to go in the future:
1. Develop teams/players to excel in club
2. Drop everything and go back down to Rec.

If they stay stagnant in Bronze then its a waste.
hahahaha

Whittier, CA

#2229 Apr 11, 2013
Soccer Dad wrote:
You don't need to pay a bunch of trainers.
Just hire on good Administrator with a strong background in training and coaching.
Use him/her to train all the LMSA coaches, and develop a training regiment that works.
Develop trainers who work with each club/sig team.
This has been proven to work in other programs.
Develop a strong program and the good coaches/trainer will come.
Don't do this now, but see how things go. Then think about what will make things even better.
As someone said, Bronze is nothing more than expensive Rec Sig and All Stars now.
LMSA should and needs to go beyond that in the future to really help the local LM players.
LMSA is in club now, there are only 2 directions to go in the future:
1. Develop teams/players to excel in club
2. Drop everything and go back down to Rec.
If they stay stagnant in Bronze then its a waste.
Sorry NO JOB FOR YOU stay in Brea where you can suck to wallets off of those parents.
Davis

Norwalk, CA

#2230 Apr 11, 2013
ok I waited show me where I said me...me...me..and I did something that wasn't for the kids
What is wrong with golf
Spring CSL wrote:
AYSO, Club, Davis. You all seem to forget about the kids. Every once in a while you say that is what it is about but then it is back the the sellfish pats on your own backs and me...me...me..
Ok. Whether LMSA teams play Bronze, Silver or whatever isn't important right now. What is important is that parents don't have to waste money and lots of it. Other programs are there for the kids but biggg clubsss are not as a whole. Remember playing csl or scdls is ok no matter what happens. Just play the game. Isn't that why the kids are here. Too many potientially good player leave before they peak with a88hole cosches they get stuck with. that is too bad. Those stars at 9 may be future stars on the Pro bowlers Tour as they get older or have to take up golf since they can't run anymore.
Spring CSL

Whittier, CA

#2231 Apr 12, 2013
This is boring. Whats next. oh yeh wait until after the big game tomorrow.
pistel peete

Long Beach, CA

#2232 Apr 13, 2013
Big Show Down At The Ok Corral....
Good Luck Big Bob.!
Win Or Loose Making It Out Of A Bracket Is Already A Accomplishment.
Micheal Vick

Canyon Country, CA

#2233 Apr 13, 2013
Good luck both teams.
I just can't wait for the excuses to come.
$club

Los Angeles, CA

#2234 Apr 13, 2013
When and where is the big game?
pistel peete

Long Beach, CA

#2235 Apr 13, 2013
State Cup...Next Round. Vrs Xplosion!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lowea s hiring 45,000 seasonal workers includin... 1 hr Ramrod87 12
what's happening in b.p. tonight? (Jul '09) 8 hr Bree 5
News Arcadia's coyote trapping program stirs debate (Aug '10) 10 hr jdally 48
News Heroin Highway - Map of heroin traffic in Santa... (May '10) 15 hr Sickly 36
Sanctuary City act for Baldwin Park City is a ... Fri The scoop 3
News Reputed gang leader from Rowland Heights among ... (Apr '10) Jan '17 SoCalNative 19
News 5.1-Magnitude Quake Strikes La Habra An Hour Af... (Mar '14) Dec '16 TalCeck Thize Mul... 3

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages