Bronze

Whittier, CA

#2115 Mar 28, 2013
New teams start in Bronze and have to work there way up the ladder. Not like SCDSL where you can pick where to play. It should be interesting. Where you play depends on the make up of bronze teams. Typically Whittier would lay in one of the Central groupings. So either south la county or north orange county.
Bronze

Whittier, CA

#2116 Mar 28, 2013
How are the new coaches for LMSA teams?
lmsa soccer dad

Los Angeles, CA

#2117 Mar 28, 2013
That all depends on who u ask.? I trust them were all going Bronze...for higher than or silver then it becomes more technical and tactical. I would question the coaching. Higher then bronze.
lmsa soccer dad

Los Angeles, CA

#2118 Mar 28, 2013
But we have a long road ahead.....all the teams and coaches.
Soccer Fan

Los Angeles, CA

#2119 Mar 28, 2013
Bronze wrote:
How are the new coaches for LMSA teams?
Not qualified to put it simply. They are gaining experience right now with spring soccer. But to start a club program with basically first time club coaches is a pretty bad decision.

Of all the local clubs and coaches who coached LMSA in the past and left for club they couldn't reach out to them or bring them in.
$club

Huntington Beach, CA

#2120 Mar 29, 2013
Soccer Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Not qualified to put it simply. They are gaining experience right now with spring soccer. But to start a club program with basically first time club coaches is a pretty bad decision.

Of all the local clubs and coaches who coached LMSA in the past and left for club they couldn't reach out to them or bring them in.
What coaches do you know personally? What practices or games have you attended to make such a statement? Provide some facts please? Not just "thoughts"... Stupid comments like this is what drives good coaches away. And you say did they ask the "good" coaches to return? Why would they if their kids playing at a higher level?
lmsa soccer dad

Long Beach, CA

#2121 Mar 29, 2013
Problem is your generalizing coaches. LMSA has some fine coaches. Like all other clubs. People that dont know the game and what it takes to develop players want to bash us. If they want to drink that $ koolaid they are serving in club.....go ahead. Not all kids develop as great players no matter who coaches them. No matter what flavor koolaid there served. Go back and read these comments when we got bashed about going signature. Weprooved them wrong. We will proove them wrong once more. All our team will be competetive! Not dominant, not poore. Give us time facts will speak for them selfs. Where can we watch a so called qualified coach? I want to learn and see the koolaid.
Timmi J

Whittier, CA

#2122 Mar 29, 2013
lmsa soccer dad wrote:
Problem is your generalizing coaches. LMSA has some fine coaches. Like all other clubs. People that dont know the game and what it takes to develop players want to bash us. If they want to drink that $ koolaid they are serving in club.....go ahead. Not all kids develop as great players no matter who coaches them. No matter what flavor koolaid there served. Go back and read these comments when we got bashed about going signature. Weprooved them wrong. We will proove them wrong once more. All our team will be competetive! Not dominant, not poore. Give us time facts will speak for them selfs. Where can we watch a so called qualified coach? I want to learn and see the koolaid.
You do well and thank you for your service to La Mirada Soccer Club. Do not worry about those who throw stones they do not have the courage to stand behind their ideas or put their names to their ideas much les put themselves into a position of being criticized. This is our community our home and we need not make kids soccer corporate.

Demand a home for soccer now
$club

Huntington Beach, CA

#2123 Mar 29, 2013
lmsa soccer dad wrote:
Exactly!!! Yet signature teams won how many fall championships, especially on the girls side. The coaches must be doing something right. Wait, they are not good according to the keyboard cowboys...
LAFC

Long Beach, CA

#2124 Mar 29, 2013
Its funny reading the posts about Signature championships. Wow that must mean a lot. I am sorry not one of your coaches is a national coach, none of them could even pass a D class if they tried. Good luck to you guys, you will need it.
LM Dad

Canyon Country, CA

#2126 Mar 29, 2013
Little pond, so the fish look big to them.
But still they have played well in the Bronze level
matches they have been in.

GU12 won the Anaheim tournament several months ago.
Not top level competition for sure, but a lot of top level Bronze teams that played in it.

And most of the teams did OK in the Governor's Division of the State Cup. Again just Bronze level teams,(lowest level in Club) but still they held their own in the Pool Play rounds.

The way i see it, after a year or two the LMSA people will see that they need to step up their coaching level to be competitive even in the lowest level of club ball. That means recruiting real trainers, not the mom & pop kind.

So from my view the future is bright for the soccer playing youth of LM as long as small-minded people don't ruin it for everyone else.
$club

San Leandro, CA

#2127 Mar 29, 2013
LAFC wrote:
Its funny reading the posts about Signature championships. Wow that must mean a lot. I am sorry not one of your coaches is a national coach, none of them could even pass a D class if they tried. Good luck to you guys, you will need it.
Wow, must mean your an ass hole. So winning bronze is worthless as well? Anything less than Eurocup is worthless? Tell all the kids that busted their tail and won the league they play in it was for nothing.
LA FC huh.... Academy team out of LA. Paid for... What did you guys win? Don't talk about making it to the finals either. Championships count... 2nd place is first loser.
Timmi J

Whittier, CA

#2128 Mar 30, 2013
When the indviduals come out with their venom and mean little comments without their names. Understand that they are only trying to spin the argument so that they can profit from your hard work. We are dangerous to those who make their living off the backs of childrens soccer, because we do it for the love of the sport and our community. Remember every player who has "GONE TO THE NEXT LEVEL" has had parents who have taught them many have coached and where do these club coaches extract their players Oh yea that is right our organization.

Let the cowardice of anonomous comments roll off your back. Because the more they come the better you know you are doing.

Demand A home for Soccer NOW.
U12 Signature Rec Coach

Los Angeles, CA

#2129 Mar 30, 2013
So LAFC your boys u12 Bronze Premiere club team has a National D license coaching them? Dont be sorry for me and LMSA that i wouldnt be able to pass this D Lic test. Yes i dont get a penny for what i do. I'm your typical Weekend Signature dad coach that barely passed a E lic. But please my team is always open for a game dont put me down let me learn from your team and this high level coaching ,....so i can take this lesson with me to coast in Fall. ill come out tommorow to see your boys u12 premier Vrs Brea in the morning.
lmsa soccer dad

Los Angeles, CA

#2130 Mar 30, 2013
Go on now MOUTH....seems like you got a invite to play a signature team!
lmsa u 12 coach

Los Angeles, CA

#2131 Mar 30, 2013
One to zero. LA premiere....At the half. AC brea vrs LA premiere! D lic coach? One goal up only.....
lmsa u 12 coach

Los Angeles, CA

#2132 Mar 30, 2013
AC Brea 0 LA premiere 3. Final....Premiere D lic national coach w an English accent. Good team...went to see the club koolaid being seved and learn a lesson. Ever want to match the expensive club koolaid vrs my no cost Signature horchata. Email me....
LAFC

Los Angeles, CA

#2133 Mar 30, 2013
We are U16 I don't know the U12 coach. You should email him for a match. I doubt he will accept, there is nothing to gain out of it for them.
LAFC

Los Angeles, CA

#2134 Mar 30, 2013
You guys are very confident for not having any experience in the soccer world. Signature isn't even considered an achievement but you guys celebrate it as the world cup. That is the problem with your group.
Strikers FC whittier

Visalia, CA

#2135 Mar 30, 2013
Open practice for G04 u9 8/01/04-7/31/05 looking for players that want to take their game to the next level Practice Days Mon 530-645 La Habra High School below the track. Thursday 545-7 at Whittier Sports Complex. More info on website www.whittier.strikersfcclub.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pacheco Why so Nervous Tuttle won't Hurt You 1 hr Monicas Dog 3
Rumor or Truth - The Tuttle wants to be City Ma... 3 hr Dysfunctional 6
Monica Garcia Now Living at BP Blvd and Foster ... 3 hr Awh Honey 3
Real Men Don't DO Illegal and Wrong Things to S... 3 hr It will Come 3
Baldwin Park City Manager Going Sid Mousavi Int... 3 hr Not Normal 9
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Bruin For Life 32,288
Anaheim is full of opportunities! (Apr '12) 21 hr Tony 83
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages