La Puente Mayor John Solis Councilman...

La Puente Mayor John Solis Councilman By Day, Club Boss By Night

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

John Solis

Linden, CA

#1 Feb 14, 2012
http://www.insidesocal.com/sgvgov/2008/02/cou...

In La Puente, John Solis has publicly said that he is a general manager for Los Angeles nightclub 740 Club and its parent company Entertainment Company LP1.

A couple of interesting things here. First of all, 740 Club has been known to be a hot spot for gang members and politicians — quite the crowd if you ask me.
And secondly, it was pointed out to me by a source that Entertainment Company LP1 doesn’t seem to exist in Los Angeles County’s DBA listing. But 740 Club’s liquor license is granted to The Entertainment Group TEG Inc. based out of Whittier.

Regardless of what the firm’s real name is, the issue brings up the question of whether council members should draw the line with certain lines of work. Is it completely professional for a councilman to run a night club known for drawing gang members? Is it professional for council members to be running nightclubs at all? What other jobs might potentially give off the wrong impression for elected officials?
Nancy

Westminster, CA

#2 Feb 23, 2012
The person above obviously does not know Mayor Solis and this article is completely incorrect.
Is Solis A Hoodlum

United States

#3 Feb 23, 2012
Hey jackass Solis, now we find out you are a transgender going by the name Nancy. What the heck? You can't fool an IT person. The Nancy post is coming from a connection related to you somehow? Hmmm, and address does not belong to any Nancy or Michael.

Don't you have the balls to post using your real name?

Anyone can read the police reports and find out that the Councilman from La Puente who impersonated a police officer and threatened some folks was Solis from La Puente.
Is Solis A Hoodlum

United States

#4 Feb 23, 2012
http://mayorsam.blogspot.com/2007/03/mayor-sa...

Despite being offered immunity from potential prosecution for impersonating a police officer, Verdugo and Solis informed prosecutors they intended to invoke their Fifth Amendment right to refuse to testify. Both men were dropped from the district attorney’s witness list.
person

Pomona, CA

#5 May 16, 2013
My uncle is not a jackass.
Well well

Winchester, KY

#6 May 24, 2013
Sounds like Solis is up to no good .... Hmmmm
u stink

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#7 Jun 11, 2013
Could someone please tell this fat, useless has been, he lost the else tion ? He still calls himself "Mayor of LA Puente" on both of his Facebook accounts. How pathetic is that ? LMAO
PoorJohnny

Fontana, CA

#8 Jun 18, 2013
Leave Johnny alone. He's amounted to nothing in his life. First he went around claiming he owned the bail dump he used to work at. Then he claimed he was part owner of the club he cleaned tables at. Now he claiming to being "Head" of the taxi company he washes cars at.

Let him have his only claim to fame. Being able to sucker a mere 400 lowlifes to vote him into council of sh!t town USA. Then suckering two other lowlife council members to elect him mayor.

LEAVE BRITTNEY ALONE !!
Surprised

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#9 Aug 10, 2013
Thought you were running for the La Puente Water Board??? What happened??? Didn't see your name on the list.....
John Solis is an idiot

Honolulu, HI

#10 Aug 10, 2014
John Solis is a terrible father and corrupt politician...wanna be politician now that he was thrown out by the good people of La Puente.
Lupe

Oceanside, CA

#11 Feb 13, 2016
u stink wrote:
Could someone please tell this fat, useless has been, he lost the else tion ? He still calls himself "Mayor of LA Puente" on both of his Facebook accounts. How pathetic is that ? LMAO
Before you post learn how to spell you Dimwit!
Lupe

Walnut, CA

#12 Feb 14, 2016
Lupe wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you post learn how to spell you Dimwit!
Lupe didn't write this...? Stupid website.
Friend

Walnut, CA

#13 Feb 14, 2016
John don't listen to negativity, don't even read these posts. They all sound uneducated and unhappy with their lives. People go do something productive for the city of La Puente like clean the dirty streets, turn your negative energy to positive energy and leave John alone. John, do the right thing!
XXXX

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Oct 21, 2017
I have SOMTHING for you. I played,pop Warner football for 4 yrs,took them to CIF. Than went on to LPHS and took the water polo team to CIF. Than the school had a drivers,program I got a license and,an ssi card under an assumed name without a legal AVADEVIT or Adoption papers. Than I buried my mom at 17 and went on with doing CLASSIFIED work that is critical at the federal level. I also have multi degrees,from CSULB dean's list. I'm the white man that is going to leave L.P. wide open if I don't get my 681/2 dodge charger back that the auto teacher towed away while burying my mother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 56 min Chosen Traveler 35,937
La Mirada Locs Smash LMP (Jul '15) 4 hr Sha 61
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 5 hr Davis 11,468
Woman arrested in Whittier Massage Parlor prost... (Jan '10) Mon Oliver Jcat 63
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jan '18 Walls work 4,563
News Citizens arrest 27 day laborers at Rowland Heig... (May '09) Dec '17 la migra 419
News Shooting no shock at school (Apr '06) Jul '17 AnonymousOldFriend 137

Rowland Heights Jobs

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages