Dorner Manhunt: Hundreds of Tips, No Sightings

Feb 12, 2013 Full story: Patch.com 26

Since a $1 million reward has been offered on information leading up to arrest of accused cop-killer Christopher Jordan Dorner , there are have been reports of suspect sightings throughout Southern California.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
commonpeeps

La Puente, CA

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Well, we will now be having a new frontier of shootings or "Dornings" as we'll call it. Who did we fear most during this 'killing spree'? A mentally crazed Marine with a vandetta against his former 'brothers', versus an organized malitia of 'civil servants' with a go ahead to shoot first, question later. On the positive side, there will be fewer felons being put on long term prison sentences because the police now have more freedom to impart 'street' justice. No more murderers sucking up tax payer money living on death row for years upon years. But on the other hand, we now have our 'to serve and protect' total freedom to hold innocent citizens at gun point (as seen during the road block coming from Big Bear Lake) with only a verbal command from some local superior. Possibly this is a training exercise in cases of martial law? The gun haters went wild with stories of Dorner's armory of lethal, illegal, military weapons able to reach out and touch at over a mile, yet it was only close encounters that caused any injuries. As far as mass murder, it has been shown that 200 times that many people can be executed with only a firecracker lit off in an overcrowded cafe. During the entire time of the Dorner ordeal I was in more fear from getting "Dornered" myself from our civil servants.
Is this old

Dresden, TN

#2 Feb 16, 2013
what
Trust Jesus

Dresden, TN

#3 Feb 16, 2013
Turn it over
T H E

United States

#4 Feb 16, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
Well, we will now be having a new frontier of shootings or "Dornings" as we'll call it. Who did we fear most during this 'killing spree'? A mentally crazed Marine with a vandetta against his former 'brothers', versus an organized malitia of 'civil servants' with a go ahead to shoot first, question later. On the positive side, there will be fewer felons being put on long term prison sentences because the police now have more freedom to impart 'street' justice. No more murderers sucking up tax payer money living on death row for years upon years. But on the other hand, we now have our 'to serve and protect' total freedom to hold innocent citizens at gun point (as seen during the road block coming from Big Bear Lake) with only a verbal command from some local superior. Possibly this is a training exercise in cases of martial law? The gun haters went wild with stories of Dorner's armory of lethal, illegal, military weapons able to reach out and touch at over a mile, yet it was only close encounters that caused any injuries. As far as mass murder, it has been shown that 200 times that many people can be executed with only a firecracker lit off in an overcrowded cafe. During the entire time of the Dorner ordeal I was in more fear from getting "Dornered" myself from our civil servants.
Everyone we talked to said they were more afraid of cops and sheriffs than Dorner!
Cops can kill and get away with it by lying and saying you did something you never did. Who believes the cops? THE JUDGES and OTHER COPS DO!
Who helps or cares about the average joe? NOBODY!
commonpeeps

La Puente, CA

#5 Feb 16, 2013
T H E wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone we talked to said they were more afraid of cops and sheriffs than Dorner!
Cops can kill and get away with it by lying and saying you did something you never did. Who believes the cops? THE JUDGES and OTHER COPS DO!
Who helps or cares about the average joe? NOBODY!
After the cops shot the two women (one was what, 72 years old?)two innocent women by the way, I heard that the cops were going to buy them a new truck. Guess the other one had too many holes in it. Probably my tax dollars are nbuying that truck. Who's getting screwed here??
smack ur btch up

Wellsboro, PA

#6 Feb 17, 2013
I guess now that the stress of Dorner coming to get them is over the cops are back to beating on their significant others and "suspects" LOL Survival of the fittest.
Tea Party Man

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Feb 17, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>After the cops shot the two women (one was what, 72 years old?)two innocent women by the way, I heard that the cops were going to buy them a new truck. Guess the other one had too many holes in it. Probably my tax dollars are nbuying that truck. Who's getting screwed here??
Are those trigger happy nut cases still on the LAPD force? They should be in jail for attempted murder.
smack ur btch up

Wellsboro, PA

#8 Feb 17, 2013
Tea Party Man wrote:
<quoted text>Are those trigger happy nut cases still on the LAPD force? They should be in jail for attempted murder.
They are probably smacking their wifes around for messing up Sunday breakfast.

“An excitable boy”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#9 Feb 17, 2013
smack ur btch up wrote:
I guess now that the stress of Dorner coming to get them is over the cops are back to beating on their significant others and "suspects" LOL Survival of the fittest.
Ya think? What a joke those boys should resign. I would for less than that. No more GS rating for them heh!

“An excitable boy”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#10 Feb 17, 2013
Not to mention they're all Brady List boys now!
commonpeeps

La Puente, CA

#11 Feb 19, 2013
Those cops should face attempted murder charges, they did not follow any police protocall. They just shot because they thought it might be a suspicious truck. Come on- they thought two old women were a big dude?? They were delivering papers for God sake.
commonpeeps

La Puente, CA

#12 Feb 19, 2013
Besides, they're lousy shots. Probably 30 rounds at two unarmed women and they still survived. Good job boys, spray and pray. They need large capacity magazines just to throw a ton of lead around. The neighbors were probably in more danger.
dont taze me bro

Wellsboro, PA

#13 Feb 19, 2013
So did they ever charge the cops with attempted murder yet?
diedre

Chino, CA

#14 Feb 19, 2013
They will never charge the cops for attempted murder. They're hoping the cover ups of their mess will be swept off the rug while sheeples start worrying about other things.

As much as I want to share, the cops will never reveal the truth about what really happened.

In the meantime, the news media will ONLY report gun violence incidents... While other news will be reported in the last 5 mins of the segment and the last pages of the newspaper. This is the gun control agenda. Guns don't kill people, we have corporations and pharma killing people.

Fear works... But like one said... This craziness is the preview of what martial law may look like. Call me a hypocrite, but I'm glad I'm not a cop anymore, hated being a part of a corrupted agency.
commonpeeps

La Puente, CA

#15 Feb 23, 2013
Haven't heard anything more about the three people the cops almost killed. Shhhhhhh. Either by threat or paid off to make them keep their mouths shut. The two paper weilding women were probably illegals threatened with deportation, don't know about the third guy. Maybe he had a warrant they decided to dismiss. Big brother .
Criminal you are

Massena, NY

#16 Mar 1, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
Those cops should face attempted murder charges, they did not follow any police protocall. They just shot because they thought it might be a suspicious truck. Come on- they thought two old women were a big dude?? They were delivering papers for God sake.
yes you boy if you all on here were not CRIMINALS you would not have problems with Police that simple.Gang bangers I say 95 percent of LA folks do not have these problems right boy!They obey the law but you criminals are a menace to society like your brother Dorner murdering piece of shit.He is burning in hell where he belongs.
Criminal you are

Massena, NY

#17 Mar 1, 2013
Ian Hob wrote:
<quoted text>Ya think? What a joke those boys should resign. I would for less than that. No more GS rating for them heh!
stop being a criminal you will not have problems.
commonpeeps

La Puente, CA

#18 Mar 2, 2013
Criminal you are wrote:
<quoted text>yes you boy if you all on here were not CRIMINALS you would not have problems with Police that simple.Gang bangers I say 95 percent of LA folks do not have these problems right boy!They obey the law but you criminals are a menace to society like your brother Dorner murdering piece of shit.He is burning in hell where he belongs.
What is your dumb ass thinking puss? Just because people know some cops are wanna be bad asses and have small penis complex doesn't mean we are criminals. Go back to school and learn how to compose a sentence jerk.
commonpeeps

La Puente, CA

#19 Mar 2, 2013
Criminal you are wrote:
<quoted text>stop being a criminal you will not have problems.
Besides, you dumb spit ball, your good cops shot three innocent people. And you say the innocent have nothing to fear? Ha you're a joke!
commonpeeps

La Puente, CA

#20 Mar 2, 2013
Polaski New York East coast punk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 43 min Motivation 5,272
Kevin Dillman a bust.... 1 hr LM parent too 2
Teens left Westside park when gang members show... (Apr '10) 1 hr proudsantacruzmom 426
La Mirada Boosters In trouble under Moschetti 1 hr LM parent too 21
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr FLORIDA SWAMPER 28,365
La Mirada City Council election 4 hr Panera Troll 1
Attention Non Profit Companies Want Free City S... 6 hr Oops 4

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rowland Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rowland Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:27 pm PST