Tuttle told us Baldwin Park is broke

Tuttle told us Baldwin Park is broke

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

Car Parker

Covina, CA

#1 Feb 14, 2013
Baldwin Park for two years has declined to make payments on some of its debt, and, if the city doesn't start paying down principal, it could face huge balloon payments in the coming years, she said.

"This is very serious," Monica Garcia said.
Wow

Smithfield, VA

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Car Parker wrote:
Baldwin Park for two years has declined to make payments on some of its debt, and, if the city doesn't start paying down principal, it could face huge balloon payments in the coming years, she said.
Wow stinky, u must love the taste of tuttle's ball sack to be talking about him all the time.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#3 Feb 14, 2013
Thanks Tuttle, We need to expose these city idiots
Really

Whittier, CA

#4 Feb 14, 2013
Car Parker wrote:
I think Monica is a little confused the big balloon payments will happen when the city has to pay off CalPers when the sheriffs would come in. I find it very funny that a person who can't get a job for two years is so smart in finances she knows nothing about. Monica is truly an idiot just listen to her at council meetings.
The only thing she said that is correct is the city is truly broke just like her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 6 hr lmsa 6,748
BPCA Facebook has posted official Abuse Letter ... 11 hr Monicas dog 15
UN: Bruce Jenner Still Male (Jun '15) 19 hr JLos FilthyAss 6
News 'Latinos For Trump' Rally For GOP Candidate In ... Sun Wildchild 1
News Gang member held in shooting of 9-year-old (Oct '09) Aug 21 P up hoes down 48
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jul '16 Hanson Bologna 4,510
Married with lesbian desires Mar '16 BrenRey 1

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages