Well the big boy got SLAMED at RDA oversight committee meeting

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

Touhey Crying

Pomona, CA

#1 Apr 21, 2012
Well well Chuey I guess you got a lesson on how it is really going to be in your city for a long time.
The misuse of city funds filtered to redevelopment is not coming back and that means millions of dollars. Then your thought the state was going to let you keep some RDA land was a big no no you can purchase it from the state at fair market value. Then hour big budget to wind down the agency cut to almost nothing.
I guess these people knew a whole bunch about redevelopment than you thought didn't they? I guess you don't have to be a corrupt city council person to understand how redevelopment works and how corrupt politicians got rich on it.
Well you go back now and start trimming and tell the police and fire who paid for your yard signs and fliers sorry but we are going county. Then you cut your city staff in half which it needed to be years ago.
Can you hear it it's Chuey Touhey crying as he hands out pink slips just before he resigns instead of being recalled:):):)
Touhey Herfert LAYOFFS

Pomona, CA

#2 Apr 22, 2012
Please stay tuned to the latest news coming from city hall and it isn't pretty. The council that has filled their political and personal accounts with money from poor redevelopment schemes in the past are going to have to layoff the oversized and overpaid city staff. Then you have the two big money pits fire and police who will have to go county. It's to bad the fire and police wasted the money on the recall campaign because it won't matter now the gravey train is over. The big tit of the state has dried up big time and Herfert and Touhey are politicaly finished well it was a good run stesling public funds and giving jobs to friends and buckling under the unions demands.
The unions in the cities are finished and more cities will file bankruptcy to get out of the contracts.
Kowabunga

Covina, CA

#3 Apr 22, 2012
Touhey dont cry! He's tough. Take a hike pomona trash.
Just Wondering

West Covina, CA

#4 Apr 23, 2012
Why does Touhey spend campaign funds in TJ?
Well now

West Covina, CA

#5 Apr 23, 2012
you know too much.
Just Wondering wrote:
That is Right

Pomona, CA

#6 Apr 24, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
Well let us think back to just recently about the FBI in Columbia where sex is legal. Then let's also think about the ex mayor of TJ who is good buddies with Brecda and Lozano who are Touheys friends in political corruption. Oh did I mention the ex TJ mayor was arrested for drugs and gun trafficking? Well you can bet your city funds were spent wisely making Chuey happy.
San Bernardion

Covina, CA

#7 Nov 4, 2012
This reminds me of Douflas Tessitor and his THUG gamsters who ran amock in Glendora, California also.

Morris and Penman are as guilty as each other, of course they can't blow the whistle on the other without implicating themselves, so the City ends up bankrupt.

The bigger insult is that they expect us to believe their lies.

The only way it seems to sweep the political criminals out of City hall is for the City to fold, they haven't resigned yet and it doesn't appear as though they are going to.

Folding might save the City from the criminals that pretend to work for the citizens.

At least the citizens will have stopped their criminal empire, so some good will come out of their mess.
AddItUp

Covina, CA

#8 Nov 19, 2012
On September 24, 2012 the League of California Cities filed a complaint against the state and other defendants, challenging AB 1484, the redevelopment budget trailer bill.

The lawsuit was filed in Sacramento Superior Court and has been assigned to Judge Michael Kenney.

The lawsuit challenges AB 1484 on constitutional and other grounds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holy Cross Appears on Mars 4 hr sfs mom 2
Furious Cat Yells at Dillydallying Dog 4 hr Francisco Hernan ... 2
Tuttle Secret Bromance 9 hr TPE Mania 3
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr tom wingo 29,707
'Maternity tourism' witness held after trying t... Apr 28 Mothly 2
News Woman in birth tourism case arrested Apr 25 ky man 1
News Gang member held in shooting of 9-year-old (Oct '09) Apr 11 Talhotblond 45
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]