BPUSD misconduct of officials and emp...
YOUR SO RIGHT

Glendora, CA

#2469 Jul 23, 2014
THESE PEOPLE WERE SO AWFUL TO MY FAMILY THEY ATTEMPTED TO PIN THEIR CRAP ON US AND WE WERE SO IN THE DARK OF WHAT WAS GOING ON. WE CHOSE TO LEAVE AND LET WELL ENOUGH ALONE I'M SO PISSED TO KNOW THAT THE VERY PEOPLE WHO CAME TO COURT POINTING A GUILT NOTE ARE FINALLY GOT FOR WHAT THEY WERE DOING. I WAS TAKEN BACK HOW COULD SOMETHING SO WRONG GO TO COURT. I THANK THE PUBLIC DEFENDER FOR THE HELP WE WERE 100% IN THE DARK AND 100% INNOCENT. WHAT A BUNCH OF SELF SERVING JERKS THOSE BALDWIN PARK "SCHOOL" POLICE M&M WE KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!! FRED IS A JERK AND DESERVES TO BE SCREWED TOO!!!!
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's talk school police corruption, let's talk selling to your own company, let's talk drugs , let's talk theft, and most of all fraud with the intent to profit personally . Please you keep saying no big deal but White, Orona,Healy, BP school police and Skrvana will not get off with a oh well anymore.
This has been going on for years and these people are not going to get to retire and laugh all the way to the bank. We will make it hurt where it counts the pocket book. The crimes are big and are felonies which will be addressed by the real police.
Bona Fide

Santa Ana, CA

#2470 Jul 27, 2014
Jon o wrote:
When my big brother gets back watch out
When your big brother comes back, Skvarna won't be there to hold his hand or watch his back. So tell your brother to watch out. All eyes will be watching.
Get This

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#2471 Jul 28, 2014
Go to the California Transparent Website http://transparentcalifornia.com/agencies/sal...
This tells the salaries of EVERYONE in the district. Orona makes more that many principals and important people in the district.
Are they bringing him back? Really?
Former Employee

Sunnyvale, CA

#2472 Aug 2, 2014
Which Fred are you talking about? The one who had been gone forever? From what I know, many of you are lucky that Fred is a man of honor and he did not divulge information on any of you thieves who continue to steal from the district. Furthermore, you coward talking shit are lucky you have not run into him because he could kick your sissy little ass!
Proud Employee of BPUSD

Whittier, CA

#2473 Aug 6, 2014
God Bless the BPUSD! It is a wonderful place to work in and our students are lovely. The School Board and new siperintendent will lead us in a positive and uplifting way. I am very grateful to work in the BPUSD! Thank you Lord!
Proud Employee of BPUSD

Whittier, CA

#2474 Aug 6, 2014
superintendent*
Can not get any worse

La Verne, CA

#2475 Aug 6, 2014
Yep, it can't get any worse! Therefore I am thinking very positively that this new superintendent is actually an educator. What a relief. I have high hopes! He may actually be able to lead and bring this district back from the $$%#@@L((@!!
See the good

Menifee, CA

#2476 Aug 7, 2014
Can not get any worse wrote:
Yep, it can't get any worse! Therefore I am thinking very positively that this new superintendent is actually an educator. What a relief. I have high hopes! He may actually be able to lead and bring this district back from the $$%#@@L((@!!
Say what you guys want about Mark, but honestly that man did whatever he had to for all of us to keep our jobs. How many pink-slips were passed out compared to other school districts? Everyone just complains and sees the negative here, but I am honestly thankful for all of the good he did do.
NOway

Azusa, CA

#2477 Aug 9, 2014
Don't tell me they are letting Mike the Janitor keep his job.
I know for a fact he's a thief. The only thing good about Mike was his wife. I remember she was pretty hot when I worked there. I'd bang her.
Hows it going Bob L
Missing balls

Menifee, CA

#2478 Aug 11, 2014
NOway wrote:
Don't tell me they are letting Mike the Janitor keep his job.
I know for a fact he's a thief. The only thing good about Mike was his wife. I remember she was pretty hot when I worked there. I'd bang her.
Hows it going Bob L
That's funny because you need a dîck and balls to bang and you don't have either, you cant even post your name.
Noway

Azusa, CA

#2479 Aug 30, 2014
At least my name wasn't Missing Balls
carlos d

Cypress, CA

#2480 Sep 11, 2014
Noway wrote:
At least my name wasn't Missing Balls
im only missing one
question

Los Angeles, CA

#2481 Oct 5, 2014
I hear there are no raises this year??? Why did employees do furlogh days then?
Sam Toliver

Encino, CA

#2482 Oct 6, 2014
Face it. Being the most politically ignorant City population in America cannot end any other way than Civic and Fiscal Suicide for the pathetic remains of Los Angeles.
screwed again

Monrovia, CA

#2483 Oct 30, 2014
guess what? Orona has been hired at Covina Valley Unified School District! Starting @$103,000 and topping out @$125,000 after 3 1/2 yrs. Here's the kicker, he's only going to be in charge custodians....to start. It's all about who you know and run with. Larry King, current classified personnel director for CVUSD & ex BPUSD employee, is his (Orona's) poker playing buddy! The only main requirement for Orona's job @ CVUSD, starting @$103,000 is a high school diploma or GED!!!There were other "desired qualifications" listed which a number of current employees met, but ALL were DQ'd for one reason or another. Same story, different location.
Sergio Corona

Mountain View, CA

#2484 Oct 31, 2014
Bona Fide wrote:
<quoted text>
When your big brother comes back, Skvarna won't be there to hold his hand or watch his back. So tell your brother to watch out. All eyes will be watching.
Yallz are nuts. Roger Hernandez is corrupt. Dang. Wrong forum. Be back.
Get This

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#2485 Nov 1, 2014
screwed again wrote:
guess what? Orona has been hired at Covina Valley Unified School District! Starting @$103,000 and topping out @$125,000 after 3 1/2 yrs. Here's the kicker, he's only going to be in charge custodians....to start. It's all about who you know and run with. Larry King, current classified personnel director for CVUSD & ex BPUSD employee, is his (Orona's) poker playing buddy! The only main requirement for Orona's job @ CVUSD, starting @$103,000 is a high school diploma or GED!!!There were other "desired qualifications" listed which a number of current employees met, but ALL were DQ'd for one reason or another. Same story, different location.
What am I missing here? This POS is making $103,000? And Covina hired him after all of this controversy? No one I know has anything good to say about him. In fact, he is a laughing stock whenever his name is mentioned. And for Larry to stick his neck out for Orona? This would be the LAST person I would EVER consider hiring let alone talk to...I just don't get it.
Roger Hernandez

Mountain View, CA

#2486 Nov 1, 2014
Get This wrote:
<quoted text>
What am I missing here? This POS is making $103,000? And Covina hired him after all of this controversy? No one I know has anything good to say about him. In fact, he is a laughing stock whenever his name is mentioned. And for Larry to stick his neck out for Orona? This would be the LAST person I would EVER consider hiring let alone talk to...I just don't get it.
so I woke up today, cock in hand, of course. & I had a thought. How can I screw the public out of taxpayer dollars today?
Was there and saw it

West Covina, CA

#2487 Nov 6, 2014
I just read the obits and discovered that Anthony Bejarano died. His obit made him sound like the next coming of Christ. People who worked while he was on the school board know that he was a power-mad thug. Perhaps he truly wanted change, but his approach to it left a lot to be desired.
Sam Toliver

Waipahu, HI

#2489 Nov 7, 2014
After Tuesday election, the Children lost any hope of a quality education in California. The Voters voted Pro Union Anti Children again. After the tragic outcome, should CA children be remanded to Social Services for relocation with rational, responsible compassionate Guardians in some other State?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ding Dong, Dickhead is Dead! 53 min P Gome 4
Black Culture: So Better Than Brown 1 hr Fig 4
News The Korean community takes root in Buena Park (Oct '13) 1 hr Bigdick Whitey 10
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Trojan 32,711
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 6 hr LMSA 7,254
News Man Fatally Stabbed In Fullerton (Nov '07) 6 hr Ahm 114
News 2012-12-16 12:00 AM. Theft on 21XX W DOGWOOD AV... (Dec '12) 7 hr Queso 97

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages