BPUSD misconduct of officials and emp...
Abc123

Menifee, CA

#2449 May 24, 2014
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats interesting but how did he prove that? Was he caught in the act?
caught red-handed in a work vehicle.
abc

Covina, CA

#2450 May 24, 2014
Abc123 wrote:
<quoted text> caught red-handed in a work vehicle.
I never knew that. Whats he doing now?
Oldie3

Menifee, CA

#2451 May 26, 2014
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
I never knew that. Whats he doing now?
Who cares? If you're that interested in him, look him up in facebook, or white pages. Get over it.
abc

Covina, CA

#2452 May 26, 2014
Oldie3 wrote:
<quoted text> Who cares? If you're that interested in him, look him up in facebook, or white pages. Get over it.
Nothing to get over . Just curious. F- You Smart ass!
Focus

Los Angeles, CA

#2453 May 27, 2014
The main topic here is getting rid of school police and move it to BPPD and next White and Skrvana need to go. Then we need to dismantle all the good old boy deals that promoted certain people to jobs they shouldn't be in.
Then we get rid of all the relatives connected with White and Skrvana and Orana. We need to clean out this cancer.
Focus

Menifee, CA

#2454 May 27, 2014
Focus on this...Skrvana is going, I thought everybody knew this already. What is everybody's deal with the orona family. No more gossip. I
wish everybody would come up here with some evidence. Oh, that is right....Rubio already tried that. You guys are too funny. Get over it.
Focus wrote:
The main topic here is getting rid of school police and move it to BPPD and next White and Skrvana need to go. Then we need to dismantle all the good old boy deals that promoted certain people to jobs they shouldn't be in.
Then we get rid of all the relatives connected with White and Skrvana and Orana. We need to clean out this cancer.
Get it More Right

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#2455 May 28, 2014
Focus wrote:
Focus on this...Skrvana is going, I thought everybody knew this already. What is everybody's deal with the orona family. No more gossip. I
wish everybody would come up here with some evidence. Oh, that is right....Rubio already tried that. You guys are too funny. Get over it. <quoted text>
THANK YOU!!! They will not get Skvarna on anything. He's going to walk away with his big pension laughing that he got away with it. Don't get your hopes up. Nothing is going to happen to him. Fortunately, they will probably get rid of Ornoa, which should have never been in the position he was in.

I hope the Board is careful in choosing the new Sup, then they can work on cleaning up some of the other idiots. Time will tell.
The Hammer

Covina, CA

#2456 Jun 1, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear he won't be coming back and if he does have a district truck at home Skvarna better get his dumb ass over there with his little phony cop badge and car and retrieve the stolen truck. The good old boy club is going away with White and Skvarna leaving office.
It's going to be interesting what Skvarna is getting paid also and all his little perks that went with his two jobs.
I hope Mike O looses her job and pension.
The Hammer

Covina, CA

#2457 Jun 1, 2014
I meant his job.
Through the grape vine

Menifee, CA

#2458 Jun 6, 2014
Heard from Bob L.(Maint. Dept) Marks face is messed up, and he is telling people who did it! Didn't know Mark confided in Bob.
Jon o

Cypress, CA

#2459 Jun 9, 2014
bob is white he can do whatever he wants to do
More

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#2460 Jun 9, 2014
Jon o wrote:
bob is white he can do whatever he wants to do
Oh, shut up! How stupid. Grow up looser.
Jon o

Los Angeles, CA

#2461 Jun 11, 2014
More wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, shut up! How stupid. Grow up looser.
I miss my brother
abc

Azusa, CA

#2462 Jun 28, 2014
Whats happening Bob?
Educator

Covina, CA

#2463 Jun 30, 2014
You never know what you have until it is gone. Mr. Skvarna does have a high level education (he likes you to call him Mark), is a retired Chief Master Sergeant from the United Stated Air Force, lives a modest life and is the most generous person you will ever meet. If anyone calls him on his cell phone, the number is on his business card, he answers. His cell phone is on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. He would invite you to his home, a townhouse, and offer you a meal. You will NOT see a $600,000.00 paycheck on the kitchen counter. This I know to be true.
I work for a local School District with all of the same issues. I share your frustrations. I am not sure where to begin to solve the problems. I do know that you are pointing your finger at the wrong man.

By the way, all school employees salary are legally a matter of public record.

Sincerely,

Educator
More

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#2464 Jul 4, 2014
I've known him for all the years he has worked there. He may be a retired "Chief Master Sergeant", but he is NOT highly educated, I know that for a FACT. He didn't even have a BA when he was appointed Superintendent. And generous? Only those who kiss his a**, he alludes everyone else and trusts no one unless you are an Orona. He was a custodian from Glendale. Trusting in what he says is like trusting a used car salesman, and he had the wool pulled over everyone's eyes. Get over yourself, you don't have to lie for him, he's history.
Educator wrote:
You never know what you have until it is gone. Mr. Skvarna does have a high level education (he likes you to call him Mark), is a retired Chief Master Sergeant from the United Stated Air Force, lives a modest life and is the most generous person you will ever meet. If anyone calls him on his cell phone, the number is on his business card, he answers. His cell phone is on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. He would invite you to his home, a townhouse, and offer you a meal. You will NOT see a $600,000.00 paycheck on the kitchen counter. This I know to be true.
I work for a local School District with all of the same issues. I share your frustrations. I am not sure where to begin to solve the problems. I do know that you are pointing your finger at the wrong man.
By the way, all school employees salary are legally a matter of public record.
Sincerely,
Educator
Old timer

West Covina, CA

#2465 Jul 5, 2014
More wrote:
I've known him for all the years he has worked there. He may be a retired "Chief Master Sergeant", but he is NOT highly educated, I know that for a FACT. He didn't even have a BA when he was appointed Superintendent. And generous? Only those who kiss his a**, he alludes everyone else and trusts no one unless you are an Orona. He was a custodian from Glendale. Trusting in what he says is like trusting a used car salesman, and he had the wool pulled over everyone's eyes. Get over yourself, you don't have to lie for him, he's history.
<quoted text>
Absolutely correct! I agree with every single point made. I think you might have been too hard on the used car salesmen - he's pond scum.
Jon o

Santa Ana, CA

#2466 Jul 18, 2014
When my big brother gets back watch out
Educator

Los Angeles, CA

#2467 Jul 18, 2014
Time will tell my friend. I speak only from the interactions I have had with Skvarna for 17 years. I work in a district where Bond money was taken by a DO Official. The person "retired" with all of their benefits and all of the tax payers money too. I have had my dealings with "scum". I would never defend that kind of behavior. I hope you find what you are looking for with your new administration.
shocked at your support

San Dimas, CA

#2468 Jul 23, 2014
WOW I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD STAND UP SO STRAIGHT AND PROUD FOR FRED A COWARD AND THEIF!!!! FRED ATTEMPTED TO SMEAR MY FAMILY NAME AND TESTIFIED COMEPLETE LIES I'M SO GLAD THAT HE GOT WHAT HE HAD COMING TO HIM!!!! WE ARE MUCH BETTER OFF WITHOUT REPORTING TO A SUPERVISOR WHO WAS ONE SIDED, IGNORATE AND A COMPLETE JERK!!! I ONLY WISH I COULD SEE HIM IN PERSON IN A PUBLIC SURROUNDING TO MOCK HIM FOR WHAT HE DID AND ATTEMPTED TO PIN ON OUR FAMILY NAME......
bpteacher wrote:
Been there....
Sorry about your situation.
Sounds like mike (the janitor) orona has always been UNABLE to stick up for people in his department. Seems like he and Sergio practice the same religion "Do only for yourself".
The employee that recently got let go "Fred"... seems that he is just another victim of mike (the janitor) orona's religious beliefs, "do only for yourself". To think, this guy was convinced that if he "resigned" no charges would be brought against him....
Whatever happened to the days where the maintance department had NO TIME to steal, read the paper on the job, and bs with secretaries and office staffs while on the clock... Seems to me that since board member bejarano was told he cant go on school campuses to check the grounds (which i dont get cuz i thought he was elected to monitor the schools, curriculum and that means facilities also) the school sites have started to looked unkept...some restrooms are looking bad, gates left unopen on the weekends, sprinklers and lights left on all hours of the weekend.... Well, just another example of mike (janitor) orona practicing his religion "Do only for yourself"
To think, the janitor even sold his soul when bejarano wouldnt practice his religion...and now the janitor has been seen driving around the superintendent and ex bp high principal.... Word of warning! the janitor (the ex marine with a DIShonorable discharge) will throw anyone under the bus if he thinks it will help him!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LOOKING for Green Chiles and who remembers (Sep '06) 2 hr Franklin Rodriguez 62
Did The city attorney marry a transgender? 6 hr Reporter 1
Google: Jane Jacobs Irrelevant and a Nobody 7 hr Slappa Dickhard 1
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 7 hr Cgang 2,734
north side bolen (Sep '12) 8 hr CWALS 311
solar panels 8 hr Grey bar hotel 2
Pacheco gives city council huge raises 8 hr Grey bar hotel 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages