BPUSD misconduct of officials and emp...
ok really

Rialto, CA

#2385 May 3, 2014
How can he go to a company for a discount that did not exist at the time? She'll corp? Really? Mike orona is n in charge of purchasing, and any purchasing made by any department needs to be approved. This formation is available on the school website. White never worked for the DA'S office either, he is a retired decorated commander from the LAPD. And again his name is not michael, so obviously you need to reopen that book.
Oh My Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's start off with what Orona should have done for the district is go direct to the company that manufacture the puddle jumpers and save the school money. This not to bright person (Orona) decided with help he could mike a personal profit by starting a shell corp. to sell the item to the district since he is in the position to authorize purchases. The problem is that's illegal and we all know Orona had help because he isn't that smart. We all know he has taken numerous items for his personal use but never gets in trouble why because he has the buddy pack of White and Skrvana that reaches back to the Bejarano days. Mr. Orona might think he's save because Skrvana is the police chief of the school police but this case is much bigger and will very soon be going to BPPD and then the DA office. Oh yes we know White has connections in the Da's office because he used to work there but it won't help this time.
There's your facts and if you look up Michael C. Orona you will see he is the president if Orly Enterprises and it also stars what his company sells case closed.:)
yup think you know

Rialto, CA

#2386 May 3, 2014
First off, if you feel that you have concrete information which I can ensure you, you don't, turn in our" evidence" to human resources. I've known Mike my whole career at bpusd, and I know for a fact that he got that speed bag from the manager from the community center Who was moving his boxing program. Mike was head coach at the community center for years working 2 jobs, as opposed to stealing and taking the easy way....and also, why would a school have a speed bag? I don't see that part of the curriculum..........
I know for a fact wrote:
Mike O. was into boxing . I know for a fact that he stole the speed bag set up from one of Schools. I saw it in his garage and he told me so.
yup think you know

Rialto, CA

#2387 May 3, 2014
Actually I have asked for the evidence from the reporter cruZ, never got a response, and that was the last report given on such a" crazy scandal"..... weird huh?
Kiss ass wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you that corrupt? Don't ask me for the evidence! Instead ask the reporter from KFI why he took time from his busy work day to interview and speak about bpusd on national radio. Tell you what, get your LIPS off their ass and think before you type. You sticking up for them is more than enough evidence too! The BS is the mess you and those fools are in. Grab a water hose they ripped
off and clean them - its too much crap.
you are wrong again

Wahiawa, HI

#2388 May 3, 2014
yup think you know wrote:
First off, if you feel that you have concrete information which I can ensure you, you don't, turn in our" evidence" to human resources. I've known Mike my whole career at bpusd, and I know for a fact that he got that speed bag from the manager from the community center Who was moving his boxing program. Mike was head coach at the community center for years working 2 jobs, as opposed to stealing and taking the easy way....and also, why would a school have a speed bag? I don't see that part of the curriculum.......... <quoted text>
I guess you haven't been around to long have you! Ask some old timers or just ask Michael.

Oh that's right he goes by Mike!
Thats funny

Wahiawa, HI

#2389 May 3, 2014
Liar Liar wrote:
<quoted text> His name is Mike ,not Michael ..You can't even write his name right. Shut the computer off ..Open a book and start reading.
You mean you call him mike which is short for Michael!
Wow

Long Beach, CA

#2390 May 3, 2014
skool police not exempt wrote:
the captin and other man that run the department are liars and cheats. they hired a lying explorer and that explorer had sex with a teacher whut makes him expempt from doing this himself and I think he was datimng an explorer while training and she was young and he an adult,, the captin fired cops and lied to get them fired I am just worried about the safty of our students under the police protection its wrong and has to be brought up. thers good cops in ther school police but most are just as bad.
This is a very surprising revelation... This also needs to be told to the DA office. I heard something about this years ago. But never knew it was covered up. So retaliation is alive and well with the school police also well. Very sad, I hope these problems are resolved ASAP. I have a couple of questions..........

What was the outcome of the investigation of the teacher student affair?

How do you hire a child that has been investigated for a teacher student affair?

Why is a police officer dating an explorer, and what are their names?

Who is in control of this school police department and their experience?

Thank You.

The public investigator
Oh My Really

Menifee, CA

#2391 May 3, 2014
yup think you know wrote:
Actually I have asked for the evidence from the reporter cruZ, never got a response, and that was the last report given on such a" crazy scandal"..... weird huh? <quoted text>
The weird part is you think a reporter owes you anything. I can tell where you will find the evidence very soon is at the DA's office. The reporters don't need to make up stories that aren't true because there is to many true stories about corruption in BPUSD .
Ha ha

Menifee, CA

#2392 May 3, 2014
Oh My Really wrote:
<quoted text>
The weird part is you think a reporter owes you anything. I can tell where you will find the evidence very soon is at the DA's office. The reporters don't need to make up stories that aren't true because there is to many true stories about corruption in BPUSD .
It's funny how everybody thinks this is going to the DA 's office. They have nothing.
Read Slow

Los Angeles, CA

#2394 May 4, 2014
Ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>E school by the Feds.
It's funny how everybody thinks this is going to the DA 's office. They have nothing.
The school money is state money which means it's a very serious crime just like the school meals that everyone thought would pass. The only thing that passed is the money had to go back to school lunches and a special watch was put on by
The Feds. This school district is going to be cleaned up from the school police on up the ladder .
Genetic Trait

United States

#2395 May 5, 2014
Can't blame the head custodian for doing what he's done. It runs in the family. His brother was arrested for stealing while on duty as a LAPD officer.
tellitstraight

Menifee, CA

#2396 May 5, 2014
The brother wasn't arrested for stealing..Look it up..Don't hate cuz he arrested your mom and sister for prostitution..
Ok Then

Los Angeles, CA

#2397 May 6, 2014
Let's talk in general he was kicked of the police force and Michaels two sisters work for the school district covering up scandal and creating corruption . Now how's that for a family affair. This family is dirty dirty dirty and they all need to go.
stop already

Baldwin Park, CA

#2398 May 6, 2014
Ok Then wrote:
Let's talk in general he was kicked of the police force and Michaels two sisters work for the school district covering up scandal and creating corruption . Now h ow's that for a family affair. This family is dirty dirty dirty and they all need to go.
Wow you really must hate this family.. What did they do to you? Steal from you? Lie about you? What do his sisters do at the district? Are they upper management ? What scandal did the sisters cover up? What corruption was created by them?
Are You Serious

Los Angeles, CA

#2399 May 6, 2014
stop already wrote:
<quoted text> Wow you really must hate this family.. What did they do to you? Steal from you? Lie about you? What do his sisters do at the district? Are they upper management ? What scandal did the sisters cover up? What corruption was created by them?
This low life family stole public school money that's meant for kids that need a education. The sisters along with Michael C Orona have defrauded the people and the school district. It's time to expose these people and remove them like cancer. The scandal your brother was involved with in the scrap metal and Bejarano is well known quit playing stupid. We are coming with the real justice system to make sure everyone pays for their crimes.
Jon o alwin school

Los Angeles, CA

#2400 May 6, 2014
Are You Serious wrote:
<quoted text>
This low life family stole public school money that's meant for kids that need a education. The sisters along with Michael C Orona have defrauded the people and the school district. It's time to expose these people and remove them like cancer. The scandal your brother was involved with in the scrap metal and Bejarano is well known quit playing stupid. We are coming with the real justice system to make sure everyone pays for their crimes.
I've been smoking cigarettes for over 30 years on district time how about that you dummys
Now it is illegal

Menifee, CA

#2401 May 6, 2014
Jon o alwin school wrote:
<quoted text>I've been smoking cigarettes for over 30 years on district time how about that you dummys
Wow now it's illegal to smoke while on your break?
Now it is illegal

Menifee, CA

#2402 May 6, 2014
Ok Then wrote:
Let's talk in general he was kicked of the police force and Michaels two sisters work for the school district covering up scandal and creating corruption . Now how's that for a family affair. This family is dirty dirty dirty and they all need to go.
Please enlighten us since you seem to know everything. What scandal has been covered up? How are they able to cover up anything when they are not even in management positions? I think you are the only dirty dirty one. Please keep your pathetic assumptions to yourself.
Wow

Los Angeles, CA

#2403 May 7, 2014
Jon o alwin school wrote:
<quoted text>I've been smoking cigarettes for over 30 years on district time how about that you dummys
Please are you really stupid or do you just type stupid remarks. I think they have adult Ed for the mentally challenged still. Please check I think it can help you.
This is Funny

Los Angeles, CA

#2404 May 7, 2014
Now it is illegal wrote:
<quoted text>
Please enlighten us since you seem to know everything. What scandal has been covered up? How are they able to cover up anything when they are not even in management positions? I think you are the only dirty dirty one. Please keep your pathetic assumptions to yourself.
They work for White and Skrvana right? Who do you think covers up these crimes. When the head criminal is the police chief it will never get passed first base and the people who tell on the criminals are punished for exposing the scams. I can tell you that this scam is coming To an end especially the school police policing themselves. We all know the two biggest criminals are leaving by next year and we will stop the on going corruption and self policing. Nobody is going anywhere until the clean is done.
Still did not answer

Menifee, CA

#2405 May 7, 2014
This is Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
They work for White and Skrvana right? Who do you think covers up these crimes. When the head criminal is the police chief it will never get passed first base and the people who tell on the criminals are punished for exposing the scams. I can tell you that this scam is coming To an end especially the school police policing themselves. We all know the two biggest criminals are leaving by next year and we will stop the on going corruption and self policing. Nobody is going anywhere until the clean is done.
You still did not answer my question. What scandal are they (the sister's) covering up. How is that even possible? Are they White's and Skrvana's secretary? Aren't they are just employees of the school district like the rest of us, then what could they possibly cover up? What power could they have to do that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 35,802
News Beltran gets life sentence (Apr '09) 2 hr Big guy 443
News State to close Chino youth authority facility (Aug '09) 2 hr Lontae Sims 82562 37
tragedy el monte high (Apr '06) 3 hr Droopy 105
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 3 hr Not getting it done 11,184
News El Monte man held in stabbing of girlfriend (Feb '10) 8 hr Bee 8
student murdered by boyfriend Fri Rev Als Roadshow 2

Rowland Heights Jobs

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages