BPUSD misconduct of officials and emp...
Wow

Corona, CA

#2299 Mar 6, 2013
Bpusd employee wrote:
Hi I'm a Secretary at bphs You know I've been working for the district for over 15 yrs and I've never seen a lazy work like nancy Sevilla we're always having to do her work while she's in the head custodians office doing god knows what for hours several times .where's her boss and why isn't he saying anything ( oh I know why he's not saying anything cause that's part of his clique)
I work at this site and me and a couple of teachers have noticed something fishy going on between those two my guess they're hooking up behind the scenes and think its going unnoticed. Can't believe this lady is getting away with it.
I bet it was you

Whittier, CA

#2300 Mar 7, 2013
I bet YOU are the one after a little extra-curricular activities. Yet, your fat, ugly, disgusting, doughnut-eating poor excuse for a body keeps men away.

Stop spreading rumors. Sooner or later you will get caught and I hope you pay dearly.
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I work at this site and me and a couple of teachers have noticed something fishy going on between those two my guess they're hooking up behind the scenes and think its going unnoticed. Can't believe this lady is getting away with it.
Bpusd employee

Corona, CA

#2301 Mar 7, 2013
yeah-right wrote:
Hi, I'm the secretary at BPHS....right
As if the actual secretary would put her neck on the chopping
block just to say such crap. Grow a pair, say your name, and
stand behind your own words.
<quoted text>
This must be who I was talking about since your offended by the way I heard he was married I'd love to see you get caught. So do us all a favor and pick up your slack lazy ass just comes to work to get some from a head custodian.
Ok-you got me

Whittier, CA

#2302 Mar 7, 2013
Yes, I do spend hours i there with him. He is so fine, lasts so long, and makes me feel like a real woman. I know you are jealous because I am getting some and you are not. Stop hating and start congratulating!
BIATCHE.
Bpusd employee wrote:
<quoted text>
This must be who I was talking about since your offended by the way I heard he was married I'd love to see you get caught. So do us all a favor and pick up your slack lazy ass just comes to work to get some from a head custodian.
Really

Bellflower, CA

#2303 Mar 11, 2013
Another promotion and retirement incentive. Bp must be rolling in money.
How much

West Covina, CA

#2304 Mar 17, 2013
So how much are they giving out this time?
just me

Santa Ana, CA

#2305 Mar 17, 2013
$40,000 over 2 years.
Really

Bellflower, CA

#2306 Mar 17, 2013
just me wrote:
$40,000 over 2 years.
And for teachers only.
puzzled parent

Bellflower, CA

#2307 Mar 22, 2013
I am puzzled by the 2 resent promotions. Is this what is best for our kids? I just dont get it.
Who do tell

West Covina, CA

#2308 Mar 22, 2013
puzzled parent wrote:
I am puzzled by the 2 resent promotions. Is this what is best for our kids? I just dont get it.
Who are the promotions for? And what else is new. BPUSD doesn't make fiscally responsible decisions, i.e. What is best for kids.
Nonsense

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#2309 Mar 23, 2013
Who do tell wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are the promotions for? And what else is new. BPUSD doesn't make fiscally responsible decisions, i.e. What is best for kids.
It's all Skvarna. Wasn't this the principal who couldn't get along with her staff but got her school on national news? The other one who got promoted stabbed everyone on her way to the top, including her sister.
Why

Bellflower, CA

#2310 Mar 23, 2013
Nonsense wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all Skvarna. Wasn't this the principal who couldn't get along with her staff but got her school on national news? The other one who got promoted stabbed everyone on her way to the top, including her sister.
If they are that bad why did they get promoted? I thought the district has no money.
More Nonsense

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#2311 Mar 23, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are that bad why did they get promoted? I thought the district has no money.
We should be asking why the head janitor makes over $100,000 a year with a truck, has no high school diploma and F****s around all day telling everyone else what to do...... He's a good example of Skvarna's "promotions with a purpose"
Ditto

La Puente, CA

#2312 Mar 28, 2013
More Nonsense wrote:
<quoted text>
We should be asking why the head janitor makes over $100,000 a year with a truck, has no high school diploma and F****s around all day telling everyone else what to do...... He's a good example of Skvarna's "promotions with a purpose"
How is it that his family members are able to get hired and promoted as well? Look in the most recent agenda.
MONEY WASTE

Bellflower, CA

#2313 Mar 28, 2013
How does the district pay for the constructon going on at the district office? Why are employees doing furlougs when they continue to waste money on that and promotions that are not needed?
Curious

Rowland Heights, CA

#2314 Mar 28, 2013
Ditto wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it that his family members are able to get hired and promoted as well? Look in the most recent agenda.
What is in the agenda?
Who do tell

West Covina, CA

#2315 Apr 4, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't have money for the kids and classrooms. They have lots for themselves.
Thanks

Cypress, CA

#2316 May 6, 2013
You big dummies
Old Man Retiree

Pasadena, CA

#2317 Jul 2, 2013
Just found this thread. I began working in BPUSD in 1970. I worked their continuously for 35 years,before I retired. Boy can I tell you stories. 43 years ago it was corrupt and a good old boys club. Under Jerry Holland thee were cars for the upper administrators, paid for by the district. And a lot of other things. Yes, I knew where he bodies were buried and used them to get Superintendent Barker fired. Superintendent Kemp came to BP to bolster his resume and preceded to hide in his office and let the administrators do whatever. Then we had Phil Sexton, the Butch Cavendish of Acting Superintendents. Stole enough from Baldwin Park as City Manager and even more from BPUSD. Dr. Parks came along and for the first time in my tenure with the district we had an honest and caring Superintendent. But the good old boys couldn't handle it and the macho male board members didn't like being told what to do by a woman. Bam she was gone. Then came Skarvana, a business man, with little educational background. Didn't see much of him around. He was always hiding from the School Board. The people of BP need to wake up and do like they did in Bell, clear the slates, find the wrong doers get them prosecuted and then work hard to return the district to the people, kids, and teachers.
baker

Pomona, CA

#2318 Jul 2, 2013
Old Man Retiree wrote:
Just found this thread. I began working in BPUSD in 1970. I worked their continuously for 35 years,before I retired. Boy can I tell you stories. 43 years ago it was corrupt and a good old boys club. Under Jerry Holland thee were cars for the upper administrators, paid for by the district. And a lot of other things. Yes, I knew where he bodies were buried and used them to get Superintendent Barker fired. Superintendent Kemp came to BP to bolster his resume and preceded to hide in his office and let the administrators do whatever. Then we had Phil Sexton, the Butch Cavendish of Acting Superintendents. Stole enough from Baldwin Park as City Manager and even more from BPUSD. Dr. Parks came along and for the first time in my tenure with the district we had an honest and caring Superintendent. But the good old boys couldn't handle it and the macho male board members didn't like being told what to do by a woman. Bam she was gone. Then came Skarvana, a business man, with little educational background. Didn't see much of him around. He was always hiding from the School Board. The people of BP need to wake up and do like they did in Bell, clear the slates, find the wrong doers get them prosecuted and then work hard to return the district to the people, kids, and teachers.
Any ideas on how to find and out the wrongdoers?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News South El Monte mayor admits to 7-year bribery s... 56 min concerned res 1
#Crack Wives Splatter 7 hr Martin Gallagher ... 2
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 8 hr Hanson Bologna 4,511
News Cynthia Kurtz: Taxes, negativity driving busine... (Oct '10) 8 hr Rat Chainy 3
News La Mirada hearing to allow McDonalda s Restaura... (Feb '15) 9 hr Raff Van Williams 5
Aurora Charter Oak Hospital... Problems Rock La... (Aug '08) 9 hr None 13
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 14 hr aliso 2,759

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages