Pomona girl shot dead while walking home

Mar 18, 2010 Read more: Inland Valley Daily Bulletin 56
The life of a 17-year-old girl ended Tuesday night after two people questioned whether she had any gang affiliation. Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
CaptAmerica

Lake Memphremagog, VT

#43 Mar 19, 2010
concerned citizen wrote:
Let's come together as a city and stop this needless violence.
It will never happen as long as the criminals are in charge.
John Q Taxpayer

Chino, CA

#44 Mar 20, 2010
Whoever did the shooting I hope to hell you get caught and put away for life!
Angela Duits

Pomona, CA

#45 Mar 21, 2010
Comments Response to Claremont Montclair, CA in 17 year old killing in Pomona March 20 2010

California is 45% Mexicants-Hispanics. These people are not Latinos. Yes, Welcome to Mexifornia. I am from Europe and this belongs to Old Italy. Latin is from Greek. The Spanish language is the third derivative of Greek, plus over 6000 words are pure Arab words. Why, the Moors (Italian for dark Arabs) were in Spain for 7 centuries and most of Southern Spain is Arabic. So is Sardinia and Sicily.

Latium (a province in Italy) was divided into five regions: Rome, Latina, Reiti, Vertibo and Frosinone. Latin is a dead language; I don't know anyone except linguists and the Catholic Church who learns Latin.

Mexicans, Cubans, Central American and South Americans are not Latinos. Hispanola was the island Christopher Columbus founded and later renamed to Santo Domingo then Dominican Republic including Haiti (island in Tiano language).

I went to school in Pomona (1970s) for eight years and always had a knife and a 2 baseball bats in my car at all times. I am tired of the global white hatred by Blacks and Mexicants that is amok and unjustifiable. I hated the Mexicans and Cholo Gangs then. The Black gangs aren't any better. And I still do. They should be eliminated by the Nazis. They are just street tattooed sewer rats (cowards)with guns and drugs.

It is very sad that humans are killing each other. It shows that technologies advances but humans are still cruel and inhuman towards each other. Animals behave better than humans.

She (no one) should not be walking at 11pm at night anyway. Sad teenagers today and past are confused, high school dropouts and lost in today's societies. Free Public schools are a total disgrace and disgusting. You get what you pay for. But that isn't an excuse either. Parents are the first line of defense and security and wisdom.

Obviously, her parents were a bad influence and had too many kids. Typical Mexicans and Hispanics with large families are poor and poorly educated. It is their CHOICE. They are a culture of poverty and can't assimilate because they fear loss of Identity. They just can't get beyond their own nose. Grow up! This is the 21st century. Their geographic genetics groups are the American Apartheid that is destroying America.

I am sorry for her family and friends also. Peace and Luv be with them. Everyone please read Erma Bombeck's poem "When God Created Mothers".

Angela Duits
Long Beach
legal European Immigrant
Truth Teller

West Hollywood, CA

#46 Mar 21, 2010
wow wrote:
A 17 year old girl (who should be enrolled in school) should not be walking the streets at 11PM.
An unfortunate and untimely death that should not have occured.
May she RIP
Stated another way: A 17 year old girl who is walking the streets at 11p.m. should not be shot and killed.

An unfortunate and untimely death that should not have happened.

This is insane...

Since: Mar 10

Upland, CA

#47 Mar 22, 2010
Mert's right, RIP.
rOBERT RIP CASSIE

Temecula, CA

#48 Mar 24, 2010
i miss her
locochon32

El Monte, CA

#49 Mar 25, 2010
Angela Duits wrote:
Comments Response to Claremont Montclair, CA in 17 year old killing in Pomona March 20 2010
California is 45% Mexicants-Hispanics. These people are not Latinos. Yes, Welcome to Mexifornia. I am from Europe and this belongs to Old Italy. Latin is from Greek. The Spanish language is the third derivative of Greek, plus over 6000 words are pure Arab words. Why, the Moors (Italian for dark Arabs) were in Spain for 7 centuries and most of Southern Spain is Arabic. So is Sardinia and Sicily.
Latium (a province in Italy) was divided into five regions: Rome, Latina, Reiti, Vertibo and Frosinone. Latin is a dead language; I don't know anyone except linguists and the Catholic Church who learns Latin.
Mexicans, Cubans, Central American and South Americans are not Latinos. Hispanola was the island Christopher Columbus founded and later renamed to Santo Domingo then Dominican Republic including Haiti (island in Tiano language).
I went to school in Pomona (1970s) for eight years and always had a knife and a 2 baseball bats in my car at all times. I am tired of the global white hatred by Blacks and Mexicants that is amok and unjustifiable. I hated the Mexicans and Cholo Gangs then. The Black gangs aren't any better. And I still do. They should be eliminated by the Nazis. They are just street tattooed sewer rats (cowards)with guns and drugs.
It is very sad that humans are killing each other. It shows that technologies advances but humans are still cruel and inhuman towards each other. Animals behave better than humans.
She (no one) should not be walking at 11pm at night anyway. Sad teenagers today and past are confused, high school dropouts and lost in today's societies. Free Public schools are a total disgrace and disgusting. You get what you pay for. But that isn't an excuse either. Parents are the first line of defense and security and wisdom.
Obviously, her parents were a bad influence and had too many kids. Typical Mexicans and Hispanics with large families are poor and poorly educated. It is their CHOICE. They are a culture of poverty and can't assimilate because they fear loss of Identity. They just can't get beyond their own nose. Grow up! This is the 21st century. Their geographic genetics groups are the American Apartheid that is destroying America.
I am sorry for her family and friends also. Peace and Luv be with them. Everyone please read Erma Bombeck's poem "When God Created Mothers".
Angela Duits
Long Beach
legal European Immigrant
i see your point about hating gangs,but not all mexicans have large families,also if you are going to die it no matter if you are the only child or not, if you are part of a gang yo`u end up like this.so dont hate if you are a LEGAL EUROPEAN IMMIGRANT im happy for you that you got your residency.but again dont be mean with your comments.
someone with a heart

United States

#50 Mar 25, 2010
locochon32 wrote:
<quoted text>
i see your point about hating gangs,but not all mexicans have large families,also if you are going to die it no matter if you are the only child or not, if you are part of a gang yo`u end up like this.so dont hate if you are a LEGAL EUROPEAN IMMIGRANT im happy for you that you got your residency.but again dont be mean with your comments.
Not everyone in gangs end up this way. My oldest brother was in a gang and he's not dead. He saw his friends die and he went to jail for a couple days but that's all that it took to change his life. He joined the navy soon after he got out of jail and later became a navy seal and he was there in New York when the towers fell. He saved many lives that day and he went to Iraq and Affganistian and came back with a purple heart. He's met the president, he's been to almost every foreign country, and he's happily married. He went to college, he still works for thegovernment as "secret services" and he is living a better life.
Cassey never got the chance to change her life, she wasn't in a gang and she did not deserve this. The truth of the matter is that this was not fair to her and if it happened to you, it would not be fair to you either, whether or not you are in a gang or not.
CaptAmerica

Lake Memphremagog, VT

#51 Mar 26, 2010
someone with a heart wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everyone in gangs end up this way. My oldest brother was in a gang and he's not dead. He saw his friends die and he went to jail for a couple days but that's all that it took to change his life. He joined the navy soon after he got out of jail and later became a navy seal and he was there in New York when the towers fell. He saved many lives that day and he went to Iraq and Affganistian and came back with a purple heart. He's met the president, he's been to almost every foreign country, and he's happily married. He went to college, he still works for thegovernment as "secret services" and he is living a better life.
Cassey never got the chance to change her life, she wasn't in a gang and she did not deserve this. The truth of the matter is that this was not fair to her and if it happened to you, it would not be fair to you either, whether or not you are in a gang or not.
Your older brother is smart. He is a quick learner.

Its too bad all gangsters can't follow his lead.
SaPoE

Chino Hills, CA

#53 Apr 21, 2010
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>
Stated another way: A 17 year old girl who is walking the streets at 11p.m. should not be shot and killed.
An unfortunate and untimely death that should not have happened.
This is insane...
EXACTLY..ITS A FUCKD UP SITUATION.
SaPoE

Chino Hills, CA

#54 Apr 21, 2010
Angela Duits wrote:
Angela Duits
Long Beach
legal European Immigrant
DAMN... WE NEED MORE EDUCATED PEOPLE LIKE YOU. YOUR ONE OF THE VERY FEW PEOPLE ON HERE THAT KNOW WHAT THEIR TALKING ABOUT! THANX!:)
SaPoE

Chino Hills, CA

#55 Apr 21, 2010
CaptAmerica wrote:
<quoted text>
It will never happen as long as the criminals are in charge.
EXACTLY!!! IN OTHER WORDS IT WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER HAPPEN!
Andrew

Chino, CA

#56 Dec 28, 2013
FABE wrote:
<quoted text>
she was in front of her house when it happend
No she wasn't
clanny lanny

Rosemead, CA

#58 Dec 29, 2013
I want some new running shoes
187 ON A ENEMY

United States

#60 Mar 17, 2014
Gang Member YES wrote:
Cassandra was a member of the Olive Street Gang. I feel bad for her family, but this is not news to them.
Cassandra was not affliated with pso her family has lived there for many years. Ive known them for so long dont speak up about cassy 4years that she passed away may she rest in peace
Elaine

Pomona, CA

#61 Apr 14, 2014
Angela Duits wrote:
Angela Duits
Long Beach
legal European Immigrant
I'm sure that you think what you said is intelligent and cohesive, however, it is jibberish and nonsensical. No one here wants a history lesson about whether or not Mexican are Latinos. Besides most of the "Mexicans" living in Pomona aren't Mexicans, they are Native Americans.

Thank you for the "history" lesson, but it's falling on deaf ears and blind eyes. Your hatred of anyone will turn back on you. You should probably re-think that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pacheco is Corruption Let's Talk South Gate CA. 2 hr Pacheco Greed 11
Where's Pacheco Hiding No Council Meetings 4 hr Greedy Pacheco 3
News Seven-acre vegetation fire burns near Anaheim H... 4 hr Rick 1
News El Monte street gang is one the area's largest,... (May '09) 6 hr La Looney DE EM H... 265
Tree Falls On Car In Whittier; 2 Kids Hurt 7 hr Joe Vhaney 3
Lozano and Garcia Want to Waste 33,000.00 Dolla... 10 hr Idiots 3
News Striking: Hot, humid weather expected to linger (Aug '07) 10 hr Melvyn Doherty 9

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at April 18 at 5:58AM PDT

More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]