Manling Williams jury still deliberating

Full story: San Gabriel Valley Tribune

The jury deciding the fate of Manling Williams was near reaching a verdict Thursday but stalled at one special circumstances count and received instructions from the judge to continue deliberations.
Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Dec 7, 2010

“LISTEN UP PEOPLE”

Since: Nov 09

belvedere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

whoa whoa whoa hold on, she slashed him 92 times, not he's 92, he was only 27 at the time of this horrific crime

Since: Jun 09

Covina/Glendora

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

TONY FROM EAST L A wrote:
whoa whoa whoa hold on, she slashed him 92 times, not he's 92, he was only 27 at the time of this horrific crime
That's what it says (of course, the Tribune probably went back and corrected it after you posted that).

This story still makes me so mad.
Let that beeotch fry!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

TONY FROM EAST L A wrote:
Sure is a horrible crime, and that woman should be executed for doing it (hung high). I just hope the jury didn't get bamboozled by the defense attorney.
go blue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

I Heart Glendora wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what it says (of course, the Tribune probably went back and corrected it after you posted that).
This story still makes me so mad.
Let that beeotch fry!
Nope, it's right, he was just 27 and she slashed him 92 times. She'll probably wait in jail for years before actually being put to death, but that will give her plenty of time to live with her guilt of killing her children and husband. Why can't unhappy couples just divorce? Ugly divorce or not, it's better than losing three innocent lives
pico rivera

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

the dirt bag may get death but she will never see the chair or chamber.so get use to supporting her in death row in chowchilla.
Wow

Alhambra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

She suffocated her kids. Wow, I can't wrap my head around taking life in general or undue harm for that matter. She friggin'.. wow.
Oh Please

Chino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

Great work, Stacy!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

Where's all the racist comments, oh yea she's not mexican, my mistake sorry.
Seems Reasonable

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

Another wasted trial. We need to start shooting these people and dumping their remains back over the fence, and stop wasting tax money giving them fair trials.
El Tigre Chino

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

viva zapata wrote:
Where's all the racist comments, oh yea she's not mexican, my mistake sorry.
Race has nothing to do with it, stop trying to make it a racial issue.
Lyssa

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

"Where's all the racist comments, oh yea she's not mexican, my mistake sorry."

( sarcasm )Oh I'm sorry, I guess people just like asians better than latinos. Not as loud and entitled. It's just a guess though....
proud mommy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

Viva zapata and Lyssa, you are arguing over something irrelevant and disgusting considering these posts are not about you or race. Have some dignity and class.....try to remember the victim has people that knew him....as myself and its disturbing to see such how little respect people have for those mourning. Please remember what this post is about and show some morals.

“LISTEN UP PEOPLE”

Since: Nov 09

belvedere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

Seems Reasonable wrote:
Another wasted trial. We need to start shooting these people and dumping their remains back over the fence, and stop wasting tax money giving them fair trials.
dude she's asian-american, unless your talking about the great wall of china!
On The Fence

Grain Valley, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

I get the point, she didn't have a right to take the lives of her husband and children. It wasn't her place to decide whether or not they deserved to live. But what makes anyone else feel so high and mighty that they think they have the right to choose whether or not SHE lives? Everybody sits back, and talks like the husband was so innocent. You know what? We don't know that, do we? We weren't there. Women don't go around suffocating their children, or stabbing their husbands just because they're "bored with their perfect life", do they? You guys are acting like she's such a monster, when she's NOT. She's human, and she made some irrational decisions, and some BIG mistakes. She's not a serial killer. It's not like she's plotting her next kill.

If Manling Williams is executed, it will NOT bring back Neal, Devon, or Ian. It will not repair the damage that has been done. I respect that the families are seeking closure, but I don't feel that this is the way they will find it. It will ONLY bring MORE HURT. While everyone is focusing on the Williams family, has anyone paid attention to the fact that the Tsang family also lost their grandchildren? Even a son in law. Do you really think that losing their daughter will help THEM find closure? Because it won't. It will only deepen the wounds for them.

Likewise, if Manling Williams was (hypothetically) released from prison, would you sleep uneasy at night? Would you be afraid your families were unsafe? No. Of course not. This was an ISOLATED INCIDENT.

Furthermore, do you really think there's a difference between "Life without parole" and "Death penalty"? For those with a religious background, so to speak, we all know she will spend the rest of her life in prison. The only difference is "Will man choose when she dies, or will God?". Manling chose to end three lives, and that was her mistake. She's already being punished. Life in prison is ENOUGH. Judges, Lawyers, and Jurors, even. Playing God? Who gives them the right? How do THEY sleep at night?

Since: Nov 10

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Excuse me.....did you know Neal?!!!!!! Uhm.....NO! Do you know the REAL story?! NO! So take your " high and mighty" self somewhere else because much like Manson had no reason to kill....neither did the bitch Manling. You must be mentally unstable yourself.
On The Fence wrote:
I get the point, she didn't have a right to take the lives of her husband and children. It wasn't her place to decide whether or not they deserved to live. But what makes anyone else feel so high and mighty that they think they have the right to choose whether or not SHE lives? Everybody sits back, and talks like the husband was so innocent. You know what? We don't know that, do we? We weren't there. Women don't go around suffocating their children, or stabbing their husbands just because they're "bored with their perfect life", do they? You guys are acting like she's such a monster, when she's NOT. She's human, and she made some irrational decisions, and some BIG mistakes. She's not a serial killer. It's not like she's plotting her next kill.
If Manling Williams is executed, it will NOT bring back Neal, Devon, or Ian. It will not repair the damage that has been done. I respect that the families are seeking closure, but I don't feel that this is the way they will find it. It will ONLY bring MORE HURT. While everyone is focusing on the Williams family, has anyone paid attention to the fact that the Tsang family also lost their grandchildren? Even a son in law. Do you really think that losing their daughter will help THEM find closure? Because it won't. It will only deepen the wounds for them.
Likewise, if Manling Williams was (hypothetically) released from prison, would you sleep uneasy at night? Would you be afraid your families were unsafe? No. Of course not. This was an ISOLATED INCIDENT.
Furthermore, do you really think there's a difference between "Life without parole" and "Death penalty"? For those with a religious background, so to speak, we all know she will spend the rest of her life in prison. The only difference is "Will man choose when she dies, or will God?". Manling chose to end three lives, and that was her mistake. She's already being punished. Life in prison is ENOUGH. Judges, Lawyers, and Jurors, even. Playing God? Who gives them the right? How do THEY sleep at night?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Baldwin Park man suspected of peeping into youn... (Dec '08) 13 min nooksee 35
Giant Ketchup Bottle Draws Tourists in Illinois 22 min Christsharians on the DL 1
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr LMSA Dad 4,819
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr PEE PEE PETE 200,351
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr PEE PEE PETE 26,721
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr Ban Central Station 4,889
Review: Atrium Windows (Mar '09) 6 hr Susan 177
•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
Rowland Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000