walmarts lost prevention
WALMART EMPLOYEE

Sun City, CA

#1 Jul 20, 2013
LAST NIGHT BALDWIN PARK PD AND WALMART LOST PREVENTION ARRESTED A GUY IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE PUBLIC COMMUNITY. FROM WHAT WAS SAID IS THAT THE LOSS PREVENTION TEAM MESSED UP AND DIDNT DO THEIR RESEARCH ON THE GUY WHO WAS TAKEN INTO A BACK ROOM AFTER BEING EMBARASSED. THE VIDEO PLAINLY SHOWS SOMEONE REACHING OVER THE COUNTER AND GETTING SOME KEYS WITH HIS RIGHT HAND. THE SUSPECT WHOM THEY ARRESTED HIS RIGHT ARM IS FULL OF TATTOOS. HOW CAN THESE IDIOTS AT WALMARTS THEFT PREVENTION DETAIN THIS POOR GUY. I SMELL LAWSUIT FOR DEFERMATION OF CHARACTION. I AM AN EMPLOYEE THEIR WHO WAS IN THE ROOM, SUSPECT WAS J.ULLOA JR
Wow

La Puente, CA

#2 Jul 21, 2013
WALMART EMPLOYEE wrote:
LAST NIGHT BALDWIN PARK PD AND WALMART LOST PREVENTION ARRESTED A GUY IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE PUBLIC COMMUNITY. FROM WHAT WAS SAID IS THAT THE LOSS PREVENTION TEAM MESSED UP AND DIDNT DO THEIR RESEARCH ON THE GUY WHO WAS TAKEN INTO A BACK ROOM AFTER BEING EMBARASSED. THE VIDEO PLAINLY SHOWS SOMEONE REACHING OVER THE COUNTER AND GETTING SOME KEYS WITH HIS RIGHT HAND. THE SUSPECT WHOM THEY ARRESTED HIS RIGHT ARM IS FULL OF TATTOOS. HOW CAN THESE IDIOTS AT WALMARTS THEFT PREVENTION DETAIN THIS POOR GUY. I SMELL LAWSUIT FOR DEFERMATION OF CHARACTION. I AM AN EMPLOYEE THEIR WHO WAS IN THE ROOM, SUSPECT WAS J.ULLOA JR
With spelling like that, it's no wonder you work for Walmart. I mean, "DEFERMATION OF CHARACTION"? What the hell is that?!
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#3 Jul 21, 2013
It means reefer nation off chart action, fool.
Lol

La Puente, CA

#4 Jul 21, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
It means reefer nation off chart action, fool.
Yeah, good luck with that dumbass. See u at Walmart as you're mopping up vomit.
Loserville

La Puente, CA

#5 Jul 21, 2013
Quite the charactions here!
Reaction

Evansville, IN

#6 Jul 29, 2013
WALMART EMPLOYEE wrote:
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3f5l5Sret1...
hoodstar

El Monte, CA

#7 Feb 21, 2016
The Baldwin park Lp sucks the guy that were glasses

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the oldest and largest gang in whittier- wvls (Dec '07) 9 min tellinitlikeitis 69
News La Verne special needs teachera s aid accused o... 46 min Wow 9
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Trojan 35,568
6 hr pot is lame 2
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 7 hr lmsa 10,782
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jan '18 Walls work 4,563
News Citizens arrest 27 day laborers at Rowland Heig... (May '09) Dec '17 la migra 419

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages