Baldwin Park school board to discuss employee discipline

Apr 29, 2014 Full story: San Gabriel Valley Tribune 12

BALDWIN PARK >> The Baldwin Park Unified Board of Education was set to discuss employee discipline, dismissal and release during the closed session of a special meeting at 5 p.m. Tuesday.

Full Story
Beware

Mira Loma, CA

#1 Apr 30, 2014
The employee is a member of White and Skrvana good old boy club. This employee was given this positions years ago because his daddy was in it and he was told you can have it and keep doing like your daddy did for us. This corruption goes way back but the last thing Skrvana and White want is this guy to spill the beans on them like he already did to KFI radio. I am smelling a deal in the making and a huge payoff to get The employee to go away quietly. The story is out and we don't care what deals are struck now the big boys are going down. The cover ups by school police are being looked into also since one of the crooks is the police chief of the school police.
Looking

Mira Loma, CA

#2 Apr 30, 2014
I bet if you look into the pay of the superintendent he is getting a huge check since he claims two positions. How simple to control the crimes if you are the head of the investigating division and you also regulate public requests.
The other scandal in the other school district will be nothing to all the favors , kickbacks and laundering of money that goes on in Baldwin Park School District. We need concerned parents at the next school board meeting to voice their displeasure of stealing public monies.
Perla

Riverside, CA

#3 Apr 30, 2014
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 ArialMT;}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\bl ue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red2 55\green255\blue255;}
\deftab720
\pard\pardeftab720\sl280\parti ghtenfactor0

\f0\fs26 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 Very interesting! Just listened to the KFI story and it's extremely sad to hear that the special education students are some of many students suffering because of the misappropriations of school funds because not long ago and (every year) I get emails to my work email address asking me to donate to autism for Baldwin park. Baldwin park unified has even donated to a autism speaks one which does not even benefit our students. Why I am getting emails to my work email to donate for autism that doesn't benefit the students of Baldwin park and donations are made in the name of Baldwin park unified I have no idea? Very unprofessional. Glad my district is being investigated. Weed out the corrupt to allow real work to be done.}
Read Slow

Compton, CA

#4 May 4, 2014
That's right read real slow the tribune article attached to this post. These are the facts but the story is not even close to being finished because we have years of corruption and misappropriations of school funds. It's just coming in now. Mike Orona is small time the two big boys will be White and Skrvana.
You know me

Los Angeles, CA

#5 May 4, 2014
Dear miserable & ignorant coworker,
I am the probably the one that sends you the email ASKING for support. Since its a cause i support because of a very special child (enrolled in BPUSD). I have made the donations under BPUSD family(since several people are so generous). I am pretty sure i know who this miserable human being is... if you are so bothered by the emails just let me know. Don't cry about it. Just to clarify for your dumb ass, this has been a fundraiser and has nothing to do with what is going on. Idiot! Trust me "YOUR district" is not being investigated for this Ms. Professional lol they should weed a couple of idiots while they are cleaning up "your district".
Perla wrote:
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 ArialMT;}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\bl ue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red2 55\green255\blue255;}
\deftab720
\pard\pardeftab720\sl280\parti ghtenfactor0
\f0\fs26 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 Very interesting! Just listened to the KFI story and it's extremely sad to hear that the special education students are some of many students suffering because of the misappropriations of school funds because not long ago and (every year) I get emails to my work email address asking me to donate to autism for Baldwin park. Baldwin park unified has even donated to a autism speaks one which does not even benefit our students. Why I am getting emails to my work email to donate for autism that doesn't benefit the students of Baldwin park and donations are made in the name of Baldwin park unified I have no idea? Very unprofessional. Glad my district is being investigated. Weed out the corrupt to allow real work to be done.}
Listen Close

Compton, CA

#6 May 6, 2014
You know me wrote:
I am the probably the one that sends you the email ASKING for support. Since its a cause i support because of a very special child (enrolled in BPUSD). I have made the donations under BPUSD family(since several people are so generous). I am pretty sure i know who this miserable human being is... if you are so bothered by the emails just let me know. Don't cry about it. Just to clarify for your dumb ass, this has been a fundraiser and has nothing to do with what is going on. Idiot! Trust me "YOUR district" is not being investigated for this Ms. Professional lol they should weed a couple of idiots while they are cleaning up "your district".
<quoted text>
All fundraising is being looked into. The scam White created with the parks and rec. Gift cards from the non profit baldwin park rec. Center with Carrillo in charge is going down. The gift cards were a scam and meant to help a few but in the end it helped the big boys pockets for political monies. If the school is asking for money say no give only to legal non profit organizations that are recognized through out the country. The schools are not meant to raise these kind of monies.
Lets hope

Baldwin Park, CA

#7 May 6, 2014
Hope they all get fired and lose their pensions.
Ms_Professional

Montebello, CA

#8 May 6, 2014
You know me wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! I happen to be a very professional BPUSD employee. Unlike the person who is quoted above, I don't have to use words like "idiot" or "dumb ass" to defend myself or make a statement. That is beneath me Elvia. I don't have to attack a persons character with remarks such as "miserable human being" when making a statement. I state facts. It is FACT that district emails are used to distribute information regarding nonprofit organizations to benefit a family or specific child and NOT benefit the students of BPUSD. The district, as a whole entity, is being named as being a contributor to this organization. Emails are being sent during working hours. This is very unprofessional. No, the district is not being investigated for this specific reason, however the way in which HR conducts business should be investigated as well. Work is not being done within the HR office and nepotism is clearly evident. Employees in HR are pushing applications for their mothers, siblings etc. As I previously mentioned, let's weed out these so called "workers" who just sit all day gossiping, using district materials for personal use and let's hire people that can actually get work done.
This is Funny

Compton, CA

#9 May 7, 2014
Let's make this clear Emails sent for fund raising other than school business is not right and a waste of school money. Why don't you take your professionalism and get back to doing real school work that you get paid for.
Bigger than it is

La Puente, CA

#10 May 8, 2014
Look friends, you are making this bigger than it is, nothing is going to happen now, there is not enough evidence nor is there anything solid enough to do anything to them. Skvarna is already on his way out and Orona, may or may not be fired. Don't expect a lot out of this. Just do your work, we are here for the students and families. Get refocused. Calm down! It's not important now, it's over.
Here is a Clue

Compton, CA

#11 May 8, 2014
You know me wrote:
<quoted text>
Just do your job you get paid for at the district and any fundraising you do do it on your computer and your time. There are a lot of needy kids but you aren't paid by the district to fund raise.
Trust me since you brought up you use BPUSD computers and time to make it appear it is the district asking rest assured it will be..
Not True

Los Angeles, CA

#12 May 9, 2014
Bigger than it is wrote:
Look friends, you are making this bigger than it is, nothing is going to happen now, there is not enough evidence nor is there anything solid enough to do anything to them. Skvarna is already on his way out and Orona, may or may not be fired. Don't expect a lot out of this. Just do your work, we are here for the students and families. Get refocused. Calm down! It's not important now, it's over.
The investigation into purchasing and school police and the top officials has just begun and it's going to be real ugly. The good old days of covering up your buddies and running the board and school police are over. It's time to understand we are fed up with all this school district cover up at the expense of the kids. So pucker bend over and kiss your asses goodbuy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did You Know Monica Garcia was a Consultant 30 min Funny Story 1
City Again Trying to give Land Away 43 min Real Slow 6
East side bolen gang of baldwin park (Jun '08) 5 hr Mr big dik 534
Albertsons out (Jul '08) 6 hr Mr Lucky 37
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 7 hr ReallyNow 5,018
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) 8 hr lil insane 1,730
Juan P. Garcia-Machado, Illegal Immigrant and S... (Aug '11) 8 hr Lanalei Uman 110

Fire Weather Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at September 29 at 11:12PM PDT

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Jobs

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rowland Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rowland Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]