Monica Garcia Trying to get Boyfriend...

Monica Garcia Trying to get Boyfriend Elected to Council

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

hyper diaper

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Jul 20, 2014
Well good for Monica.
Male Seeking Monica

Anonymous Proxy

#3 Jul 20, 2014
I am a single male seeking a female companion in politics. However, Monica does not meet my criterion because I cannot fathom the thought of returning home and making love with her mom in the other room. However, if her mom were to be interested in a little dynamic duo, mother daughter action, then I would reconsider. Monica if you are reading please let me know. I am a fellow trojan and would like to use one with you.

Maywood, CA

#4 Jul 25, 2014
If justice finally does come to Baldwin Park, you may just find that Lozano, Pacheco, and Monica unable to run. I mean, are you allowed to run for office while in custody? Haha.
Sad thing is, when Lozano's big secret hits the LA Times, I doubt no one will want to inherit his big mess he and the rest of the ring of corruption created.:( Very sad for Baldwin Park.
sir pickle

Whittier, CA

#5 Jul 25, 2014
So what? Nibidt seems to care about politics in Baldwin Park. Why don't you run, lazy crybabies.
sir pickle

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jul 25, 2014
Baldwin Park full of crybabies. Go Monica.
sir pickle

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Jul 26, 2014
Monica Bimbo wrote:
Monica honey he is more dumber looking than you. I know you think he has a chance next year but that won't happen he will lose as badly as Ybarra lost. The Lozano regime is over we are going to do one more thing to kill off Lozano being mayor anymore. That's right the council after next year will vote who will be mayor like other city's. I know Lozano and you will be traumatized but oh well. The group has heard you and Lozano keep abstaining on lawsuit settlements for your friends. I wonder is that because you two are getting a kick back if you settle? Monica please pull that stupid looking face from your rectum and understand you two don't count anymore and what you say or do is for not. Monica your boyfriend Paul Hernandez who has never like you had a real job won't stand a chance with the people we will run against you and Lozano. The funny thing is Lozano will be only running for a council position not for mayor. Oops he might beat you out and the rest will be history.
Monica why are you so free with the city's money you didn't want to settle a police lawsuit that your step mommy Marlen caused. The tide will turn this next month so watch out that your not smart enough to stay up with the changes.
blah blah blah. You're too lazy to do anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) 30 min Brutus 1,811
Bankruptcy and Bounced Checks Let's talk Pacheco 1 hr Payme Pacheco 19
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr Big guy 5,782
Pacheco calls residents STOOGES at council meeting 1 hr Respect 13
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr stewart scott 30,255
Tuttle Posts are done by Ricardo Pacheco He's a... 5 hr Go Tuttle 2
East Side Dukes (Jan '10) 5 hr Dickdom 112
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages