Known gang member found fatally shot ...

Known gang member found fatally shot in East Valinda

There are 79 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Nov 27, 2012, titled Known gang member found fatally shot in East Valinda. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

The man had been shot several times in the upper torso, according to Sheriff's Sgt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Maniac

Bakersfield, CA

#79 Jul 24, 2014
VALINDA FLATS wrote:
<quoted text> you pnuts aint in are hood or you levas lol these pnuts be lying this shit is too dam funny
Grow up alrady we in 2014 you low life learn the mistakes that your dead hood did they dead or life in prison. Valinda is a nice community now I dont even see no lowlife gang members in valinda serio get an education we not in Mexico were is hard to find an education
Southsider 4 life

Fontana, CA

#80 Aug 31, 2014
My homie ran up on that lil bitch chunky from levas and ran like a bitch when he heard that tech 9 aiming for his punk ass , and I ran into he's brother with he's bitch at the liquor store in R. H and that fkn leva bitched out when I pulled he's fkn card .. Fool didn't want to come out the store .. From this southsider for life.....
vandle

Tijuana, Mexico

#81 Oct 16, 2014
PUENTE X3 GANG wrote:
<quoted text>Hey vanilla-float, For being a B*tch from a weak-as* varrio, That got there whole hood taken over by us and now talk's sh*t from all the way in OREGON. You sound tuff. Yeah rite. Your still a little b*tch. Ha Ha Ha.
That's funny how Vf took out like 8 puente head from 2004to 2009 and you foes still try and say u took Vf out....lol relax and stop net banging.nobody took out Vf and it's not gana happen!!!u hear puente more on the net then on the streets....Vf been around since the 70 and ain't going nowhere..r.i.pess husky,goofy,wino,and u other lanes.
everybodykilla

Fontana, CA

#82 Oct 31, 2014
F$$k you putos claiming hoods and act like soldiers PURO SOUTH SIDE POMONA X3
WCNHC

Bakersfield, CA

#83 Dec 24, 2014
WC Neigborhood Crip Gang !
krime626

Montebello, CA

#86 Jun 2, 2015
fk peanuts
krime626

Montebello, CA

#87 Jun 2, 2015
bitxhh nena make your hood look bad claiming it ha
Rukus

Downey, CA

#88 May 27, 2016
Southsider 4 life wrote:
My homie ran up on that lil bitch chunky from levas and ran like a bitch when he heard that tech 9 aiming for his punk ass , and I ran into he's brother with he's bitch at the liquor store in R. H and that fkn leva bitched out when I pulled he's fkn card .. Fool didn't want to come out the store .. From this southsider for life.....
U rat on you an your homie your a mess str8 jabber jaw quit yabner dabbin on the net weenie what super cholo walks up to a gun....not even in the military walks up to their enemie gun muzzle....str8 fantasy Island talking all American Me save it
Joe escandon

Scottsdale, AZ

#89 Dec 14, 2016
No disrespect but I remember a long time ago herpy shit little lame ass Roger came crying that 18st asked them where they where from but said they lived in puente so 18 st gave them the beat down saying more I just live there and for fat ass Oscar he got jumped in to the duke's lame ass ranker and for pee pee osito brother he all ways stood in his house hiding like the bitch he is couldn't hang with the true dukes had to join puente there just a bunch of lames Roger do you remember when you ranked out when I slapped that chavala hat off your lame ass you Hershey bars never been shit had to wait for the true gangster's where gone if it wasn't for osito and cricket being your brother's you lames would of been done and you know it . Mr Kiki beast side dukes gang .
Trukos

Compton, CA

#90 Dec 14, 2016
Joe escandon wrote:
No disrespect but I remember a long time ago herpy shit little lame ass Roger came crying that 18st asked them where they where from but said they lived in puente so 18 st gave them the beat down saying more I just live there and for fat ass Oscar he got jumped in to the duke's lame ass ranker and for pee pee osito brother he all ways stood in his house hiding like the bitch he is couldn't hang with the true dukes had to join puente there just a bunch of lames Roger do you remember when you ranked out when I slapped that chavala hat off your lame ass you Hershey bars never been shit had to wait for the true gangster's where gone if it wasn't for osito and cricket being your brother's you lames would of been done and you know it . Mr Kiki beast side dukes gang .
You remember me ese, you use to come down and gag on mi pipa with tears rolling down your eye but never gave up on it till you got it all down. That's when I knew
You were a true south side sucker best cabeza in town look me up mija I miss you
sssatan

Los Angeles, CA

#91 Dec 14, 2016
Build labor camps, not the wall. The problem is illegal salvis and american born chicanos. The chicano is more likely to be on welfare, WIC, and other tax paying programs. You find them affiliated with the mexican mafia, victory outreach church, and other forms of human waste. Deporting illegal mexicans us not the answer. Take the domesticated scumbags and force them to work. Most are faking their disabilities. Build that labor camp.
Trump

Compton, CA

#92 Dec 14, 2016
sssatan wrote:
Build labor camps, not the wall. The problem is illegal salvis and american born chicanos. The chicano is more likely to be on welfare, WIC, and other tax paying programs. You find them affiliated with the mexican mafia, victory outreach church, and other forms of human waste. Deporting illegal mexicans us not the answer. Take the domesticated scumbags and force them to work. Most are faking their disabilities. Build that labor camp.
We should put them to work mowing lawns and trimming tree maybe cleaning or making burritos to pay for there welfare
And the company st of all there gang killings.
Big Dog

Victorville, CA

#93 Dec 27, 2016
Hillbilly wrote:
RIP Shady varrio Little Hill gangster u will never be forgotten homie
Shady was-a good friend of mine having seen hin since the 80s
Big Dog

Victorville, CA

#94 Dec 27, 2016
Shady" if its the same person i knew his real Name David Morrison he was good friend back in the 80s, did time with him back in 86 in westside greens Dorm 19 I was never into the gang life but i got taste of it, but im sure Shady was going through some shit back then but was good friend RIP David Morrison.
Searching

San Bernardino, CA

#96 Apr 20, 2017
Looking for someone from little hill name is servando they call him junior has a brother named Smokey they are old friends would like to find them
tellinitlikeitis

Santa Ana, CA

#97 Apr 21, 2017
deport these brown [email protected] now! wt backs suck!
telllinitlikeiti s

Compton, CA

#98 Apr 21, 2017
tellinitlikeitis wrote:
deport these brown [email protected] now! wt backs suck!
Im sick of them taking all my jobs, you know how hard it is for me to compete with them I am down to charging ten bucks for oral just to keep some clients.
Inyo St

Pomona, CA

#99 Apr 21, 2017
P13 GANG wrote:
<quoted text>That's why the homie's are alway's hitting up the varrio on your lame as* hood's wall's and crossing leva-hill out. We are alway's mobbed up on the car-wash that's on the corner of Inyo St. and Dora Guzman Ave. or in the alley that is in the back of the shopping center in-between Hurley St. and Main St. and on the alley that's across the street from Main St. which is in-back of the othere shopping center where the gas station is. Because this is that one and only P13 Gang the SGV'S most finest. We be kicking it every-day,in are varrio on Inyo St.
You sound like you are related to that lame Mondo... Just because you live on inyo St... Don't mean shit... That's a Townsmen Calle....Anyway isn't your dad a 288?
Big T

Pomona, CA

#100 Apr 21, 2017
Joe escandon wrote:
Homie that ain't nothing to brag about, slapping Roger... That's like us slapping caveman and bragging about it.... Caveman was a joke.... Entertainment.... We would laugh.. we would never slap a helpless creature.... Come on... Why would you give up half of your hood, just for osito...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr Lmsa historical 9,726
News Dispute triggered Whittier shooting (Feb '09) 7 hr Tayy 50
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr LMAO phart 34,188
News Anaheim struggles with growing homeless crisis ... Tue Voice of Reason 2
News 18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) Tue HHG 1,829
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) Mon Big2down626 1,048
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) Mon CAPOEMFTMS 2,819

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages