Known gang member found fatally shot ...

Known gang member found fatally shot in East Valinda

There are 79 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Nov 27, 2012, titled Known gang member found fatally shot in East Valinda. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

The man had been shot several times in the upper torso, according to Sheriff's Sgt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

TownSMen gang still up

Morelos, Mexico

#49 Jun 23, 2013
Lil TownSMen gang!
Someguy

Oakland, CA

#50 Jul 1, 2013
All of you gangsters are worthless piecess of caca I laugh whenever I hear that a gamgster got killed LOL also sometimes I go to the cementary and piss on a dead gangsters grave. After I spit on their graves, I put music on my Iphone and start dancing LOL
unknown

United States

#51 Jul 1, 2013
U dudes from LHG have to screen much better. I use to fu©k around sexually with another guy from LHG lol u all think the "homies" r hard when really there gay as can be lollol
unknown

United States

#52 Jul 1, 2013
P.s. Fu©k trash!
VLHGR

Santa Ana, CA

#53 Jul 2, 2013
This goes to all my enemies ...... you bitch ass vatos never ran into me. the reason I know that is becuase you vatos are still alive.... want to run into to me ill be at jims burger eating breakfast on azusa and main LITTLE HILL GANG
lomero47sgv

Ashburn, VA

#56 Jul 18, 2013
Trashmen....ur not a factor!! we took u out & continue to control. la loma ganga suited & ready for all enemigas!! u know where to find us cuz we been there... lil hill gangmembers.
hillbilly

Ashburn, VA

#58 Jul 19, 2013
TownSMen gang still up wrote:
Lil TownSMen gang!
trashmen dont exist...they lost there barrio to thee almighty LIL HILL GANG. keep ur ass in pomona fools!!!
LHG

Bakersfield, CA

#59 Jul 24, 2013
that's right LITTLE HILL GANG
Hillsider

Kaneohe, HI

#61 Aug 1, 2013
Varrio LIL HILL GANG trashmen are a joke don't even have a hood
Jesus

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#66 Jan 8, 2014
Look at your life brothers.. Just look at it! Want your kids or sisters or brothers to live that life. It's worthless, there's no point after all it don't even belong to none of us, that's why we run when we see the cops.. None of us own nada live your life and be happy.. Jesus loves you
Little Hills

Bakersfield, CA

#67 Jan 9, 2014
yupss thats right LiL HiLL GANG
Deebohi

West Covina, CA

#68 Jan 27, 2014
Haha f*ck yhur homie shady, yhu levas wanted some nd got some , now yhur homie shady resting in p*ss, cant f*ck with Dukes gang, nd f*ck pnuts too,, ESDUKES X3 BDS CLICKA
West Covina 13 Gangmember

Tultepec, Mexico

#69 Feb 2, 2014
f==k lil hill. es dukes and specially puente. THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY
La Puente

Wasco, CA

#71 Feb 4, 2014
West Covina is the nicest cities sn in sgv hahahah how the fucx is a hood I only see old white people and asians there lol GTFOH
lames

San Diego, CA

#73 Feb 5, 2014
Hillbilly wrote:
RIP Shady varrio Little Hill gangster u will never be forgotten homie
all u lames are talking shit about this foo dead but u never ran up n took kare of it we did
VFM

Los Angeles, CA

#74 Feb 9, 2014
TownSMen gang wrote:
All u lames from puñetas,,ducks,,leva hill,,vanilla floats,,talk a lot of bs on here,,I seen a lot of u puñetas lock it up in calipat,,lemon heads lock it up in kern valley,, aqui para puro TOWNSMEN gang!
U must of been on the PC yard to know all that.
VFM

Los Angeles, CA

#75 Feb 9, 2014
VLHGR wrote:
This goes to all my enemies ...... you bitch ass vatos never ran into me. the reason I know that is becuase you vatos are still alive.... want to run into to me ill be at jims burger eating breakfast on azusa and main LITTLE HILL GANG
its cause u ain't in ur hood Biotch!
Recident fooo

Bakersfield, CA

#76 Feb 25, 2014
I never knew there was a gang called valida flats I am now living in valinda for 4 years and till now I head it and saw 2 hit ups say vfm and all I see in valinda is old white people and asians its a nice neighborhood to be a hood
alvarado

Huntington Beach, CA

#77 Jul 2, 2014
get educates low life perros
VALINDA FLATS

Los Angeles, CA

#78 Jul 8, 2014
PUENTE X3 GANG wrote:
<quoted text>Hey vanilla-float, For being a B*tch from a weak-as* varrio, That got there whole hood taken over by us and now talk's sh*t from all the way in OREGON. You sound tuff. Yeah rite. Your still a little b*tch. Ha Ha Ha.
you pnuts aint in are hood or you levas lol these pnuts be lying this shit is too dam funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 28 min Chosen Traveler 35,095
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 3 hr Davis 10,265
Attention BP staff workers council people verba... 7 hr Na NA 13
News Crime and Public Safety, January 13 (Jan '10) 18 hr Mr Smith 18
News Two critically injured during San Dimas house p... (Jul '09) Mon DontactPrivileged 23
Where is LMP (Mar '08) Dec 10 Fake 1 percenters 87
why is VLM so disrespected by everyone (Jul '08) Dec 10 Stupidmf 121

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages