Known gang member found fatally shot in East Valinda

Nov 27, 2012 Full story: San Gabriel Valley Tribune 64

The man had been shot several times in the upper torso, according to Sheriff's Sgt.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Hillbilly

El Monte, CA

#1 Nov 29, 2012
RIP Shady varrio Little Hill gangster u will never be forgotten homie
PUENTERO

La Puente, CA

#2 Dec 5, 2012
Hillbilly wrote:
RIP Shady varrio Little Hill gangster u will never be forgotten homie
F*ck your homie shady, He was a straight up b*tch and a ranker. May he rest in P*ss like all your other dead lemon head homie's. VARRIOxPUENTE13xTINFLANES representing from our hood on ABBEY-STREET Y Que leva hill.
Px3 RST

La Puente, CA

#3 Dec 6, 2012
F*ck leva hill, were mobbing up your-hood and taking it over b*tch as* lame's
vallero

Santa Ana, CA

#4 Dec 6, 2012
f*ck levas,f*ck coche n shady
SIX 2 SIX VALLERO

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Dec 16, 2012
F*CK PNUTS,GAYFLANES AINT ABOUT SH1T JUST LIKE DAMAS ST.REST IN PISS TO ALL PNUTS THAT GOT SMOKE IN THEIR OWN CITY..VARRIO LIL HILL GANG RIFA F*CK ALL PNUT CLICKS
SIX 2 SIX VALLERO

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Dec 16, 2012
Px3 RST wrote:
F*ck leva hill, were mobbing up your-hood and taking it over b*tch as* lame's
YOU AINT TAKIN OVER NADA PUTO... F*CK DRAMA B1TCHES PUNETAS
army snipe

United States

#7 Dec 18, 2012
Yeahhhh, chicken $&it coward died, rest of you woman dont own sh&t so whats to claim
PUENTERO

La Puente, CA

#8 Dec 21, 2012
Listen up Little-head-giver because im only going to say it once. We are going to take over your so-called hood. We already kick it in your varrio and we even got a couple of youngster's who live in your hood that are down for the varrio and want to rep the P in your so-called hood. So get ready to see your hood become extinct Leva, because the way thing's looked this year for all you lemon-head's, with two of you leva's biting the dust and the rest of you alway's running from us, You guy's are only going to be around for a very short-while. So get ready to see us take over your hood lemon-head, and who know's we might even start a new P13 click in are new territory. Because this is VARRIOxPUENTE13xTINFLANES Y QUE LEVA-HILL .
Six 2 Six vallero

United States

#11 Dec 28, 2012
Main st azusa ave leverrett st sandalwood ave gemini st temple ave run up lame we aint hard to find..smashh on your pnut b1tch azz
LOMERO47

United States

#12 Dec 28, 2012
Haha gayflanes never been a threat to us...dead azz f*ck just like cheese side,northramps,and hershey st..haha talkin takin over the hood..keep.dreamin peceta..RUN UP PNUT WE AINT HARD TO FIND WE STAY ACTIVE...REMEMBER VARRIO NOT A CLICK.YOU LAME HAHA
Puente

Covina, CA

#13 Dec 28, 2012
Is lil hill gang big? Never seen em around
PUENTERO

La Puente, CA

#14 Dec 28, 2012
"Yeah" What ever, little head giver. That's why the homie's from HURLEY St., RAMA St. and NORTHAM St. keep mobbing up your hood. The only hood that is dead, is your hood. It's as dead as your B*tch-as* ranker homie's coche and shady. May they rest in p*ss. "Plus" I never see you leva's being active and coming down to our side of town and mobbing up. You b*tche's are to scared to come down to the evil side of town, Because this is VP13TS representing from our varrio in-between Comman Ave. and Old Valley Blvd. and then going up to Abbey St. and then finally up to Central Ave., Because Puente13 alway's stay's active Pinche LEVA'S!!!.
N0rTHSIDE B0L3NERO

Whittier, CA

#16 Dec 28, 2012
big bad vNSBP SOY EL ALTO LOKO LOS MALOS NORTHSIDE BOLEN
Common Sense

Mesa, AZ

#17 Jan 31, 2013
What's the point of all this? When its all said and done, you'll all end up dead, in jail or both and life goes on. You're just doing more harm to your neighborhoods and the unfortunate youth that will sadly go down the same path. Get your heads out of that mess and do something positive. The is so much more to live for than gang life that only amounts to crying mothers and fatherless kids.
hill

Lake Elsinore, CA

#18 Feb 17, 2013
Little hill gangsters
pueblero

United States

#19 Mar 1, 2013
Six 2 Six vallero wrote:
Main st azusa ave leverrett st sandalwood ave gemini st temple ave run up lame we aint hard to find..smashh on your pnut b1tch azz
U lames are never on gemini bitch ass lemon heads quit cyber banging bitchies i stay goin to eat tacos there never find no one there TOWNSMEN GANG ON the rise once again lil levas we coming
SIX 2 SIX VALLERO

United States

#20 Mar 3, 2013
HAHA LAMES AZZ TRASHMEN,I STAY POSTED ON GEMINI AND SANDALWOOD...F*CK TRANSEXUAL MARICONES RUN UP TRAMPA HAHA
TranSexual Men KILLA

United States

#21 Mar 3, 2013
f*Ck trashmens,on the raise??haha You b1tches aint never been a threat,f*Ckin ratas like your homie pee,stroler,rascal,b1tch trampa.run up lames we stay posted in the hood.VARRIO LIL HILL GANG F*CK TRASH
PUENTERO

La Puente, CA

#22 Mar 3, 2013
Six 2 Six vallero wrote:
Main st azusa ave leverrett st sandalwood ave gemini st temple ave run up lame we aint hard to find..smashh on your pnut b1tch azz
Listen here, Little leva. Me and my homie's are alway's strolling through all those street's you say you kick it on and we never see you leamon-head's posting it any-where. All you little b*tch'es from leva hill do is hide. We even run into trashmen in your so-called hood, More than what we run into you lame's. We be catching them trashmen slipping and be letting them have it. But at least the trash be posting it on the street's, You leva's from little-head-giver's are no-where to be found on the street's, Because all you lame's know what will happen to you if me and the homie's from that crazy P13 gang catch you slipping. It will be light's out for you all you Leva's.
P13 GANG

La Puente, CA

#23 Mar 4, 2013
LOMERO47 wrote:
Haha gayflanes never been a threat to us...dead azz f*ck just like cheese side,northramps,and hershey st..haha talkin takin over the hood..keep.dreamin peceta..RUN UP PNUT WE AINT HARD TO FIND WE STAY ACTIVE...REMEMBER VARRIO NOT A CLICK.YOU LAME HAHA
That's why the homie's are alway's hitting up the varrio on your lame as* hood's wall's and crossing leva-hill out. We are alway's mobbed up on the car-wash that's on the corner of Inyo St. and Dora Guzman Ave. or in the alley that is in the back of the shopping center in-between Hurley St. and Main St. and on the alley that's across the street from Main St. which is in-back of the othere shopping center where the gas station is. Because this is that one and only P13 Gang the SGV'S most finest. We be kicking it every-day,in are varrio on Inyo St.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leadbelly's Barbecue has a meaty menu (Feb '14) 2 hr meatheater 4
La Mirada Boosters In trouble under Moschetti 3 hr beeeola 22
Teens left Westside park when gang members show... (Apr '10) 3 hr homeless person 429
East side bolen gang of baldwin park (Jun '08) 6 hr Independent1 560
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Trojan 28,382
Kevin Dillman a bust.... 8 hr Really 3
Baldwin Park Mayor is an embarrassment 9 hr warishell 5

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rowland Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rowland Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:40 am PST