BPPD chief railroading Contracts

BPPD chief railroading Contracts

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

Oops

Laguna Woods, CA

#1 Mar 24, 2014
Well well chief you think your clever but just remember you have no contract and when you are fired you have no job your just INTERM. I suggest you get the resume going because it's coming very soon before you make anymore bad decisions. The train is coming and taking you back to Fontana broke and upside down in your house.
Sometimes educated people do really stupid things and it has happened to the chief. Power and Greed destroy even the smart ones.
sounds like jealousy

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Mar 26, 2014
Jealous? I can't help but look at these post and think about how screwed our city is. We have people like you who hide behind anonymous usernames and a chief who is supposedly out of control, but no one puts a name behind it. They just sit behind their computer and speculate. Fatsell was in office for over 7 or 8 years and was much more corrupt. Nothing will be resolved by making postings on a topix forum. Sure you might strike a nerve with a couple people, but keep in mind that only a few people look at these forums. Now go do something useful with your life.
A glimpse HOPE for BP

Monrovia, CA

#3 Mar 26, 2014
Chief Taylor has had it rough the past 7 or 8 years. The position he took and the situation the city was in after getting Fatsell out of office was and is still dire, but I have hope that Taylor can still do what is right. Stay strong,Taylor. It's not to late to do what is right.
Sounds like JEALOUSY

Upland, CA

#4 Mar 26, 2014
sounds like jealousy wrote:
Jealous? I can't help but look at these post and think about how screwed our city is. We have people like you who hide behind anonymous usernames and a chief who is supposedly out of control, but no one puts a name behind it. They just sit behind their computer and speculate. Fatsell was in office for over 7 or 8 years and was much more corrupt. Nothing will be resolved by making postings on a topix forum. Sure you might strike a nerve with a couple people, but keep in mind that only a few people look at these forums. Now go do something useful with your life.
U r right, jealousy is the problem! Zip up if you don't have something good to contribute, let him do his job and do yours! Everyone can demand and believe they know everything! He's doing his job, give him time to make a difference!!
Really

Mission Viejo, CA

#5 Apr 2, 2014
Sounds like JEALOUSY wrote:
<quoted text>
U r right, jealousy is the problem! Zip up if you don't have something good to contribute, let him do his job and do yours! Everyone can demand and believe they know everything! He's doing his job, give him time to make a difference!!
I wonder how can a acting city manager and a police chief do a job good if he is never there. Let's see arrives around 8:30 in morning and leaves around 4:30 and only works 4 days he isn't even pulling 40 hours in. Then let's take a look at all the city directors and staff they come in whenever they want I think it sucks we pay big salaries for these city workers Enough!
It needs changed punch a clock and keep track of these overpaid non producing employees now!!!
It starts from the top the employees watch the leaders do it and then they do it enough get to work or lose your pay.
CHIEF IS GREAT

La Puente, CA

#6 Apr 2, 2014
The chief is doing a great job. Its much better around here. Its not been this good since Lopez was chief.
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how can a acting city manager and a police chief do a job good if he is never there. Let's see arrives around 8:30 in morning and leaves around 4:30 and only works 4 days he isn't even pulling 40 hours in. Then let's take a look at all the city directors and staff they come in whenever they want I think it sucks we pay big salaries for these city workers Enough!
It needs changed punch a clock and keep track of these overpaid non producing employees now!!!
It starts from the top the employees watch the leaders do it and then they do it enough get to work or lose your pay.
Yes but

La Puente, CA

#8 Apr 4, 2014
We know Monica Garcia is a Bimbo, snake in the grass, self-dealing, worthless, greedy slimeball, but if its not her giving the orders to racially profile illegal immigrants to take their car and make quick money off them, then who else is to blame?
Yes, it is illegal to drive without a license, but it is just as illegal to racially profile someone based on a persons race or ethnicity. I've seen recent video evidence where one man was pulled over because his headlights were too foggy? Or because his license plate looked old and dirty?
Or how about the guy that was taking his father to the hospital, when he wass stoped and his car was taken away. His father died later at the hospital......this crap needs to stop. Baldwin Park residents don't want this going on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr HAAHAHA PHARTs 34,256
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 11 hr lmsa 9,732
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) Sat EMERO MONTOYA TEE... 1,050
News 18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) Sat EMERO MONTOYA 1,832
News The leg end of Turnbull Canyon (Feb '08) Sep 22 la china 197
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jul '17 Lynn 4,551
News Shooting no shock at school (Apr '06) Jul '17 AnonymousOldFriend 137

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages