Baldwin Park police doesnt care about...

Baldwin Park police doesnt care about public safety

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

Car Parker

Monrovia, CA

#1 Jan 20, 2014
They are real busy taking the cars from unlicensed drivers.

But their tow company is busier putting unlicensed drivers back on the road.

this is nothing but a revolving door.

public safety is not an issue in Baldwin Park.

Baldwin Park feeds the tow company . then the tow company kicks back.

Baldwin Parks economy suffers.
green91706

Menifee, CA

#2 Apr 9, 2014
Car Parker wrote:
They are real busy taking the cars from unlicensed drivers.
But their tow company is busier putting unlicensed drivers back on the road.
this is nothing but a revolving door.
public safety is not an issue in Baldwin Park.
Baldwin Park feeds the tow company . then the tow company kicks back.
Baldwin Parks economy suffers.
I myself never had a problem with bold. They always come when called and they patrol around my neighborhood frequently
Really

Mission Viejo, CA

#3 Apr 9, 2014
Car Parker wrote:
They are real busy taking the cars from unlicensed drivers.
But their tow company is busier putting unlicensed drivers back on the road.
this is nothing but a revolving door.
public safety is not an issue in Baldwin Park.
Baldwin Park feeds the tow company . then the tow company kicks back.
Baldwin Parks economy suffers.
If the illegals and non licensed drivers had drivers license there would be no issue but once again the Mexicans think their above the law because they have to work it they are poor. Please go back to Mexico and see what that country does when you violate the law JAIL.
I am so over poor me please go home or obey the California state law period.
Wow

La Puente, CA

#4 Apr 9, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
If the illegals and non licensed drivers had drivers license there would be no issue but once again the Mexicans think their above the law because they have to work it they are poor. Please go back to Mexico and see what that country does when you violate the law JAIL.
I am so over poor me please go home or obey the California state law period.
it's interesting to read that there are ignorant people like yourself making these dehumanizing comments. Slavery was once legal in this country, If you lived in that time period, I wonder how many slaves you would have owned. There is no doubt that you would have been a poor sharecropper. Let me guess, you have no problem eating things like strawberries in the winter, who are brought to stores by the hard work of these immigrants. So you have no problem with immigrants working here? You have a problem with them living here? Btw the whole "obey the law" argument is funny, you should study some American history, you'll learn how idiotic that argument is. And also, wanting equal rights doesn't mean we want to be above the law.
Sunset

Azusa, CA

#5 Apr 10, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text> it's interesting to read that there are ignorant people like yourself making these dehumanizing comments. Slavery was once legal in this country, If you lived in that time period, I wonder how many slaves you would have owned. There is no doubt that you would have been a poor sharecropper. Let me guess, you have no problem eating things like strawberries in the winter, who are brought to stores by the hard work of these immigrants. So you have no problem with immigrants working here? You have a problem with them living here? Btw the whole "obey the law" argument is funny, you should study some American history, you'll learn how idiotic that argument is. And also, wanting equal rights doesn't mean we want to be above the law.
If you are in this country illegally, you are not entitled to equal rights! What part of illegal don't you morons understand? If you want equal rights, obey the laws of this country.
To moron

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Apr 11, 2014
Stop being racist and get to know the culture Americans come from British... And Mexicans are on their native land that's why its called Latin America get your neo natzi out of America people like you only make it worse... Maybe if Americans weren't so greedy no one will have to come to your so called land but remember the name America comes from urika also translates to the promise land found not belonging to a special race its the land of the free...
Wow

Pomona, CA

#7 Apr 11, 2014
Sunset wrote:
<quoted text>If you are in this country illegally, you are not entitled to equal rights! What part of illegal don't you morons understand? If you want equal rights, obey the laws of this country.
oh I understand, if you fell out of some pussy in the US then you have earned to be treated equally. But if you weren't born here, even if you served this military, you deserve to be treated like a 2nd class citizen. What makes you an American besides coming out of a wretched hole inside these borders? As for the other commenter, calif isn't mexicos land either. With the treaty of Guadalupe hidalgo, Mexico succeeded a group of territories that didn't belong to them, nor could they exercise control over. Calif belongs to the Chumash and other indigenous tribes. But anyways, keep Pouring your heart out on topix, Latinos aren't going anywhere&#128536;. http://www.takepart.com/article/2014/03/20/la...
Funny story

Corona, CA

#8 Apr 11, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text> it's interesting to read that there are ignorant people like yourself making these dehumanizing comments. Slavery was once legal in this country, If you lived in that time period, I wonder htow many slaves you would have owned. There is no doubt that you would have been a poor sharecropper. Let me guess, you have no problem eating things like strawberries in the winter, who are brought to stores by the hard work of these immigrants. So you have no problem with immigrants working here? You have a problem with them living here? Btw the whole "obey the law" argument is funny, you should study some American history, you'll learn how idiotic that argument is. And also, wanting equal rights doesn't mean we want to be above the law.
I had five working for my family you don't own people stupid and further more they were legal residents unlike your border crossers who seem to think we owe these illegals something or better yet they actually believe they have rights. Ha Hs
Go home to Mexico and drive without a license or ID and see how long you survive
Funny story

Corona, CA

#9 Apr 11, 2014
To moron wrote:
Stop being racist and get to know the culture Americans come from British... And Mexicans are on their native land that's why its called Latin America get your neo natzi out of America people like you only make it worse... Maybe if Americans weren't so greedy no one will have to come to your so called land but remember the name America comes from urika also translates to the promise land found not belonging to a special race its the land of the
free...
Really who is the majority race sucking off the system of free food, welfare, and medical bills. That's right the Mexicans have far surpassed the blacks. If you aren't legal go home and if you drive without a drivers license we need to lock the people up not n
the car. The priests and the want to be lawyers can say whatever they want but bottom line no
drivers license get a ticket and tow the car you have no rights and BP WILL never give mexicans that deal. If your leaders keep saying you have rights then tell the church and lawyers to pay your fines out of kindness for the illegal people.
Finally the truth said

Menifee, CA

#10 Apr 11, 2014
Sunset wrote:
<quoted text>If you are in this country illegally, you are not entitled to equal rights! What part of illegal don't you morons understand? If you want equal rights, obey the laws of this country.
Amen!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stacey Kenney has been known to be a user of he... (Mar '10) 8 hr Robert 6
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 14 hr Bozo the clown 6,875
News Pomona Police Seek Man Following Pot Factory Bust (Apr '07) 18 hr Lmf 21
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 18 hr Truth_Hurts01 32,621
Poor Donkey Tuttle Bored Turkey Weekend 19 hr Three Stogies Trio 11
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) 21 hr Beaver 1,863
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) Fri Rukus 2,781

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages