Longtime La Habra pharmacist wins national group's award

There are 1 comment on the The Wave story from Oct 31, 2013, titled Longtime La Habra pharmacist wins national group's award. In it, The Wave reports that:

Patel was born in India, moved with his parents to Tanzania when he was 5, moved back to India to attend Manipal University's pharmaceutical school and worked as a pharmacist in London, Chicago and Southern California.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wave.

Nancy B

Yorba Linda, CA

#1 Nov 13, 2013
Kindness and generosity - that is what I think of when I think of I.R. Patel. Congratulations I.R. on a much deserved award. Your faithfulness to our community and to our family has been beyond words. Your pharmacy has seen my elderly mom through several life altering illnesses, my cancer, support of my children's high school fund raisers and your pharmacy has always gone the extra mile! We love you and your family - may you continue to be truly blessed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr tom wingo 29,722
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 3 hr Davis 5,445
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) 5 hr James Dixon 1,786
older women 10 hr yourboyt 1
News Badillo Elementary School get smarter with SMAR... (Jan '10) 11 hr Dolores Brown 2
Tuttle Turd Has NO SWAG! He's a lonely half bre... 12 hr Loyal 3
'Maternity tourism' witness held after trying t... Apr 28 Mothly 2
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]