Boundaries between LA, Orange countie...

Boundaries between LA, Orange counties could be affected by study

There are 7 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Dec 7, 2008, titled Boundaries between LA, Orange counties could be affected by study. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

You could say the border between Orange and Los Angeles counties resembles a sawtooth on both sides of Coyote Creek.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

“A is A”

Since: Jun 08

Not far from you

#1 Dec 8, 2008
Lucky would be those who got their parcels "moved" from L.A. county to Orange county, thus escaping the ridiculously high sales tax.
La Mirada Resident

Beverly Hills, CA

#2 Dec 9, 2008
Unlucky would be the City of La Mirada who would have tax revenue generating businesses annexed to Buena Park who provides less services in that area.
west side fullerton

Kailua, HI

#3 Dec 28, 2008
LA MIRADA SHOULD BE ORANGE COUNTY ITS ONLY A BUNCH OF RICH PEOPLE ANYWAYS
Saddened

United States

#4 May 1, 2013
What if I want to join another county entirely? Do I have to live on a creek? What if the front part of my house is washed downstream during a bad storm? How many zip codes will I then live in? What if I'm dating someone from another county, and my bedroom washes up on the creek behind her house? Will she think I'm stalking her?
Dane Thorsen

Long Beach, CA

#5 May 2, 2013
It is heartbreaking to for all the citizens in the beautiful, well maintained SAFE Community in far South of LA County to be lumped in with such a pathetic leftwing lunatic governed County as LA.

Baldwin Park, CA

#6 May 2, 2013
O.C., the land of spoiled brats in lifted pickup trucks bought by their parents
American

Irvine, CA

#7 May 2, 2013
What they need to do is build a wall between the two counties to keep out the poor criminal Hispanic "immigrants" that push north into OC to feed off welfare and engage in street crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 min Here pharters 33,082
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 12 min lmsa 8,487
Shoot A Gang Member Day In La Puente (Sep '10) 27 min Tellinitlikeitis 12
Hurley St. (Jul '14) 45 min Juan 16
La Mirada Councilman accused of harassment 6 hr La Mirada News 1
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Apr 24 NKOTBLOCC 4,544
News Rowland Heights man working as tutor for Santa ... Apr '17 Georgia Levin 2

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages