Whittier Daily News - 4 puppies taken from store in La Mirada

Detectives are looking for three thieves who broke into a pet store and used a laundry basket to haul away four puppies - a Chihuahua and three bulldogs - valued at $6,300. Surveillance cameras showed the ... Full Story
Amazed

Lakewood, CA

#1 Feb 14, 2008
Haha the puppies have microchips and there's quite a bit of GOOD surveillance tape on them too! This will turn out to be one of the 'duh' moments in the lives of these kids. Hope the parents have good jobs too because when they get caught (and they will) there will be court, court fines, lawyer fees, court parking costs, paying the store owner for the puppies & damages, and ALL vet costs if those puppies are found with so much as a sniffle, probation fees...and if any of them are 18 or older? <grin>
Whittier resident

Norwalk, CA

#2 Feb 14, 2008
$6,300 for a Chihuahua and three bulldogs?
Pluffy

United States

#3 Mar 10, 2013
You think $6,300 is bad? I just paid $50 for this t-shirt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Bruin For Life 28,455
Wanted to buy Geodes (Apr '08) 9 hr ONTHEMTN 2
Pacheco: Public Enemy #1 (Feb '14) 13 hr Truth 11
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) 15 hr Anaheim ss 1,135
Pacheco Trying to Bring in Housing for Homeless 16 hr Oh Yes 2
Mayor Lozano Lied to Stichman and Vineland Peop... 23 hr Lozano Liar 2
KlYES Pacheco and Mayor going down with Soccer... 23 hr Guess What 3

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rowland Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rowland Heights

Personal Finance