CIF-SS FOOTBALL PLAYOFFS: Griffin, Cl...

CIF-SS FOOTBALL PLAYOFFS: Griffin, Clements propel La Habra's 56-28 rout

There are 17 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Nov 19, 2010, titled CIF-SS FOOTBALL PLAYOFFS: Griffin, Clements propel La Habra's 56-28 rout. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

If Friday's game was any indication, La Habra High School looks poised to repeat as CIF-SS Southwest Division champion for the fourth year running.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

STUD

North Hollywood, CA

#1 Nov 20, 2010
roll clan roll...!!!CLAN PRIDE
ONCE A SWORDSMEN

Whittier, CA

#2 Nov 20, 2010
Congrats LH on a great win. The first game of the playoffs, usually, gets rid of the pretenders. Games will get tougher. I'm sure your coaches will get you ready.
fridaynightfan

Van Nuys, CA

#3 Nov 20, 2010
La Habra is in post season mode again. Almost all the starting lineup is back in the game. The no huddle offense is all tuned up and the team leadership is back in place. I was leaning at a close game against Cypress until last night. The Clan have far too many weapons again this year. As for those Centurion players that thought it was clever trash talking the Clan as they move toward the lockers at half time......Big mistake! I've seen this show before in my eleven years of following the Highlanders.
Charles Bronson

Valley Village, CA

#4 Nov 20, 2010
Whats much more scary than anything else is a big True Freshmen thats going to be around for the next few years. This kid reminds me of Toby Gerhart from Stanford.. The WHITE REFRIGERATOR is going to be the next big show at La Habra.. Just you wait and see... The kid is going to hurt alot of players when they make contact with this kid.. He is for real and Mazzota and staff must be thrilled... Keep your eye on this kid.. I'v been a fan for a few years now and have never seen anything like this freak..... Very nasty and intimidating... Heads up!!
Charles Bronson

Valley Village, CA

#5 Nov 20, 2010
Cypress is not only going to lose, they are going to have many hurt players.... If your a parent of a Cypress player, best to tell your kid to respect going into the game... I don't care how good you may think your team may be, just be careful and keep it clean...
Ho Mo Say What

Long Beach, CA

#6 Nov 20, 2010
Charles Bronson wrote:
Cypress is not only going to lose, they are going to have many hurt players.... If your a parent of a Cypress player, best to tell your kid to respect going into the game... I don't care how good you may think your team may be, just be careful and keep it clean...
Keep it clean you say? Like all the racist slants you slur all over these comment boards? Now it makes perfect sense. Your from Guada La Habra! It's no wonder why you speak with that racist tongue of yours!
fridaynightfan

Van Nuys, CA

#7 Nov 21, 2010
Bronson: No one should want any kid to get hurt. Maybe you haven't noticed that when a player goes down on either team in a game, our fans are first to applaud when the injured player gets up. These kids give up alot of time and endure a lot of pain to compete for their high schools..... they all deserve respect. When I referred to the Cypress kids making a "big mistake" I mostly meant their coach would not be happy they gave something for the Clan's coachesto write on their white board in the locker room. Trust me when I say that La Habra's coaches are very professional and will do everything in their power to get our boys to the finals again this year.
Pac

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Nov 21, 2010
FYI two of the Trintiy League teams that beat La Habra, one easily, did not make the playoffs.
ONCE A SWORDSMEN

Whittier, CA

#9 Nov 21, 2010
Pac wrote:
FYI two of the Trintiy League teams that beat La Habra, one easily, did not make the playoffs.
That's got nothing to do with anything right now, so get real. Bronson is either a 15 year old or a dead actor, so don't pay, any, attention to him. Keep up the good work LH.
Dangerous d

Surfside, CA

#10 Nov 21, 2010
If La Habra is the #1 Rated team in the AREA, why is there not more info or write ups on them?
It seems they are a after thought to the whittier daily news writers?
Dangerous d

Surfside, CA

#11 Nov 21, 2010
Pac wrote:
Pac- So whats your point??La Habra is in the playoffs
and they aren't. La Habra has chance to play at Anaheim stadium and they don't!
Whats your point?? You must be a LH hater? It will get you nowhere. It's a matter of time before they want to join the clan too.The ship is setting sail, get on, or get off!
Dangerous d

Surfside, CA

#12 Nov 21, 2010
Ho Mo Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep it clean you say? Like all the racist slants you slur all over these comment boards? Now it makes perfect sense. Your from Guada La Habra! It's no wonder why you speak with that racist tongue of yours!
Wow! Don't jump to conclusions. This person is obviously excited about what hee's seen. This freshman is very impressive.
Actually there are alot of Freshman who have serious skills. By you talking about La Habra the way YOU do, makes you guilty! Mazzotta is gearing up for many more championship runs, be there or be SQUARE!
Charles Bronson

Valley Village, CA

#13 Nov 21, 2010
Ok Ok everyone.... I take back everything I written... Maybe I is young and perhaps stupid... That's ok because I like me.... I like the fact that I rattle the hell out of many of you readers.. It's great!!!! I wish everyone well and a happy thanks giving...
dangerous d

Surfside, CA

#14 Nov 23, 2010
La Habra vs. Cypress frid. @ 7 @ western high
Dangerous d

Surfside, CA

#15 Nov 25, 2010
happy thanksgiving
igdi-it

Houston, TX

#16 Nov 3, 2013
FUCKCUNTDAMNSHITFUCKCUNTDAMNSH ITFUCKCUNTDAMNSHITFUCKCUNTDAMN SHITFUCKCUNTDAMNSHITFUCKCUNTDA MNSHITFUCKCUNTDAMNSHITFUCKCUNT DAMNSHITFUCKCUNTDAMNSHITFUCKCU NTDAMNSHITFUCKCUNTDAMNSHITFUCK CUNTDAMNSHITFUCKCUNTDAMNSHITFU CKCUNTDAMNSHITFUCKCUNTDAMNSHIT FUCKCUNTDAMNSHITFUCKCUNTDAMNSH ITFUCKCUNTDAMNSHITFUCKCUNTDAMN SHITFUCKCUNTDAMNSHITFUCKCUNTDA MNSHITFUCKCUNTDAMNSHITFUCKCUNT DAMNSHITFUCKCUNTDAMNSHITFUCKCU NTDAMNSHITFUCKCUNTDAMNSHITFUCK CUNTDAMNSHITFUCKCUNTDAMNSHITFU CKCUNTDAMNSHITFUCKCUNTDAMNSHIT FUCKCUNTDAMNSHITFUCKCUNTDAMNSH ITFUCKCUNTDAMNSHITFUCKCUNTDAMN SHITFUCKCUNTDAMNSHITFUCKCUNTDA MNSHITFUCKCUNTDAMNSHITFUCKCUNT DAMNSHITFUCKCUNTDAMNSHITFUCKCU NTDAMNSHIT
Geff Jriffin

Fort Worth, TX

#17 Feb 22, 2014
Dangerous d wrote:
happy thanksgiving
Hello. I'm Geff Jriffin, I'm a parrot head, and I'm dread. Would I like some hot sauce with that? You bet I would. Red rover, red rover, throw Stevie right over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 4 hr Lol 4,531
News Gang member testifies against former gang mento... (Mar '10) 7 hr The smart one out... 22
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 11 hr The Real Deal 7,783
News Former Whittier police officer faces child mole... (Mar '10) 12 hr I hope you die 174
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Fri AllPhartx 32,818
Good times (Feb '10) Fri James 40
Anaheim is full of opportunities! (Apr '12) Fri Tony 91

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages