Suspect in kidnapping, rape extradite...

Suspect in kidnapping, rape extradited to Santa Clarita

There are 12 comments on the LA Daily News story from Sep 17, 2010, titled Suspect in kidnapping, rape extradited to Santa Clarita. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

A commercial truck driver wanted for a brutal sexual assault of a woman in Castaic in 2009 was in custody in Santa Clarita on Friday after being extradited from New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Khalil

Palm Desert, CA

#1 Sep 17, 2010
if he was mexican there would be a whole bunch of posts, its funny how people love to talk down a race but when its their own race who commited the crime they shut the f@@k up. well what do you know other people other than mexicans are criminals too. morons
UR not so smart

Bangkok, Thailand

#2 Sep 17, 2010
White criminals are an exception to the rules.
Las Vegas Ron

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Sep 18, 2010
Khalil wrote:
if he was mexican there would be a whole bunch of posts, its funny how people love to talk down a race but when its their own race who commited the crime they shut the f@@k up. well what do you know other people other than mexicans are criminals too. morons
Mexican isn't a race idiot, perhaps you shouldn't be throwing stones.
yea

West Covina, CA

#4 Sep 18, 2010
UR not so smart wrote:
White criminals are an exception to the rules.
just like the molester in Calabasas. Let the criminal justice system get rid of this scums.
Scissors run with ME

Santa Clarita, CA

#5 Sep 18, 2010
Khalil wrote:
if he was mexican there would be a whole bunch of posts, its funny how people love to talk down a race but when its their own race who commited the crime they shut the f@@k up. well what do you know other people other than mexicans are criminals too. morons
Dope.
Tarzan Jane

United States

#6 Sep 18, 2010
Because illegal aliens, usually Mexican, other Hispanics, blacks commit a horribly high number, disproportional number of horrible brutal, violent crimes compared to overall white population. The savage crimes committed are particularly brutal, heinous and unspeakable. Blacks only 12-13% of population rape nearly 40,000 white women each year, however, virtually zero rapes of black females by whites. The violent murders, rapes robberies are committed by black and hispanic.Look at the faces of Los Angeles most wanted for felony warrants. Just the facts, go research the Color of Crime statistics by the Justice Dept
Lakers

Santa Ana, CA

#7 Sep 18, 2010
" Khalil" nice try. For those of us who live in Santa Clarita, this guys picture was in our local paper. He's an Indian. His face on the front page. Nice try racist. Men's Central County jail, Wayside Honor Ranch County jail, Twin Towers County jails are all over 70% Latino/Hispanic. California State prisons , 52% Latino/Hispanic, 32% black, 11% white, the rest asian/ other. Invasion of a super racist criminal culture.
Mike

Beverly Hills, CA

#8 Sep 18, 2010
What the hell was the victim thinking...asking him to buy alcohol???

Don't be stupid ladies!!!
Ian

United States

#9 Sep 18, 2010
Tarzan Jane wrote:
Because illegal aliens, usually Mexican, other Hispanics, blacks commit a horribly high number, disproportional number of horrible brutal, violent crimes compared to overall white population. The savage crimes committed are particularly brutal, heinous and unspeakable. Blacks only 12-13% of population rape nearly 40,000 white women each year, however, virtually zero rapes of black females by whites. The violent murders, rapes robberies are committed by black and hispanic.Look at the faces of Los Angeles most wanted for felony warrants. Just the facts, go research the Color of Crime statistics by the Justice Dept
Sorry. You are wrong. It has to do with regional demographics among a variety of other socioeconomic factors.
Lakers

Santa Ana, CA

#10 Sep 18, 2010
"Ian" living in a make believe world.
yea

West Covina, CA

#11 Sep 19, 2010
Tarzan Jane wrote:
Because illegal aliens, usually Mexican, other Hispanics, blacks commit a horribly high number, disproportional number of horrible brutal, violent crimes compared to overall white population. The savage crimes committed are particularly brutal, heinous and unspeakable. Blacks only 12-13% of population rape nearly 40,000 white women each year, however, virtually zero rapes of black females by whites. The violent murders, rapes robberies are committed by black and hispanic.Look at the faces of Los Angeles most wanted for felony warrants. Just the facts, go research the Color of Crime statistics by the Justice Dept
Hitler was white. Now compere your color crime statistics.
Amy

Charlotte, NC

#12 Apr 28, 2013
My boyfriend is black, so are three of my girlfriend's! At my high school so many white girls had black boyfriends, same at my college. Look at Tiger Woods white wife, all the basketball players white wives. Go to the mall and you will see hundreds of white girls with their black husbands and lovers! So shut up, black men don't have to rape white women when there are plenty of us who love them for the sweet guys they are! You racists make me sick! So jealous that we have found happiness! Just STHU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 3 hr Davis 9,101
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 8 hr Lynn 4,551
Police officer D N A data bank (Oct '12) 9 hr TbeCatontheRoof 14
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr LeavesPharts 33,407
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 16 hr Suenos 2,808
News Sweep targets local gang (Nov '08) 17 hr secret Asian man 125
La Mirada Music Thread (Oct '15) Sat Musikologist 4

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages