Two men evade Norwalk deputies during manhunt

Apr 30, 2013 Full story: Whittier Daily News 8

Norwalk deputies are searching for two men who eluded them during a two-hour long search in Whittier on Tuesday.

Full Story
REDNECK

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#1 May 1, 2013
Surprise...Two shaved headed Mexicans, are involved in a another crime in Whittier. Heck, this is not even news anymore. When there is a crime in the Norwalk/Whittier area, that is not committed by a Mexican, let me know. That would be real news. 87% of all crimes in the Norwalk/Whittier area is committed by Hispanics (aka Mexicans)...
spmario

Jacksonville, FL

#2 May 6, 2013
Whats worst grand theft auto? stabbings? shootings between gangsters? tagging? or... raping school massacres serial murders? all these are commited by white people. You dont see no one here bashing ALL the whites for something a few stupid people did.
STFU

Maywood, CA

#3 May 6, 2013
spmario wrote:
Whats worst grand theft auto? stabbings? shootings between gangsters? tagging? or... raping school massacres serial murders? all these are commited by white people. You dont see no one here bashing ALL the whites for something a few stupid people did.
Wah Wah wah! F all people alike . Humans are all maggots in general. And F youtoo
REDNECK

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#4 May 6, 2013
spmario wrote:
Oh ya, like Richard Ramirez...The fact is, the overwhelming majority of all crimes in the Norwalk Sheriffs patrol area are committed by Hispanics (Mexicans). This is a fact,look it up. The Hispanic population is responsible for most of the crime in the Norwalk,Whittier and La Mirada area. I am just being transparent with the truth.
chuck

Norwalk, CA

#5 Aug 16, 2013
a Norwalk Sherif wouldnt know evidence if one stepped in it
norwalk resident

Santa Clara, CA

#6 Aug 16, 2013
so true, nor do the detectives care to look into the evidence you provide them. They are just lazy, lack professionalism and not good at their jobs, that's why Norwalk is falling apart and so ghetto, where are the police, detectives, when you need them.
ralpheal perez

United States

#7 Aug 17, 2013
REDNECK wrote:
<quoted text>Oh ya, like Richard Ramirez...The fact is, the overwhelming majority of all crimes in the Norwalk Sheriffs patrol area are committed by Hispanics (Mexicans). This is a fact,look it up. The Hispanic population is responsible for most of the crime in the Norwalk,Whittier and La Mirada area. I am just being transparent with the truth.
does someone need a clotting agent
some dude

Norwalk, CA

#8 Apr 3, 2014
a norwalk sherifs deputy wuoldnt know a clue,if you shoved it up his ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Attention Non Profit Companies Want Free City S... 3 min Oops 4
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 min Chosen Traveler 28,360
Monte bello Housing wants to bring in more low ... (Jun '14) 10 min Pay Me Loses 9
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 2 hr Hope its not who ... 5,266
Pacheco: Public Enemy #1 (Feb '14) 6 hr Renegade Pay Me 10
Pacheco Trying to Bring in Housing for Homeless 6 hr Pacheco Idiot 1
Pacheco Nervous Yet Your Deals are OVER 6 hr Pacheco Cries 3

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rowland Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rowland Heights