Youtube of Mayor Manuel Lozano gets S...
Youtube

La Puente, CA

#135 Feb 26, 2014

The youtube is great. The more times I watch it the more different things I notice. The narrator is also at the meeting. I hear him telling Monica Garcia to show courtesy and he also is laughing!
ya boy wrote:
You go boy wonder
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
<quoted text>
To ya boy

La Puente, CA

#136 Feb 27, 2014
Boy Wonder? So whos the other half of this Dynamic Duo?
ya boy wrote:
You go boy wonder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RU4PuVfrJyAXX
<quoted text>
Really

La Puente, CA

#137 Mar 28, 2014
Is this really how Mayor Lozano behaves? I am ashamed to be in Baldwin park. I do not tell people that I live in Baldwin Park.
Same Here

La Puente, CA

#138 Mar 28, 2014
I tell people I live in West Covina! lol It's hard to have pride in Baldwin Park when you find out more and more of the truth.:(
Witness

Vista, CA

#139 Mar 29, 2014
I have seen the Mayor at council meetings acting normal. I cant believe he would do this at a council meeting. Do these politicians know what kind of message this sends? This makes Baldwin Park look so bad. Shame on you Mayor Lozano.
The facts wrote:
I Wonder is the Gay Mayor getting spanked by Ricardo Pacheco??
Luna

West Covina, CA

#140 Apr 16, 2014
I'm sure everybody is right about Manuel Lozano I din't know that is so Many people that don't like,him,also he like to play games with ladies he used the fat Marlene García to try make jelous to someone I know
I wonder

Oceanside, CA

#141 Oct 26, 2014
The facts wrote:
I Wonder is the Gay Mayor getting spanked by Ricardo Pacheco??
Well well Manny likes to chill free speech. Like he did to the boxing lawyer. What happened with the lawsuit against the corrupt mayor?
460 Violation

Mountain View, CA

#142 Oct 26, 2014
Lozano and Garcia are tied to Roger Hernandez. Hernandez still cheats on his wife and is being investigated for fraud.

So yes. They are all corrupt.
Roger Launderer

Mountain View, CA

#144 Oct 26, 2014
"FPPC also continues to investigate Hernandez for his possible role in the distribution of campaign literature by the political action committee Californian’s Against Corrupt Politicians"

Roger Hernandez is a woman beater and cheats on his wife. He is the most unethical and corrupt politician in the state. His ties to political corruption go back many years. His connections with Baldwin Park are being investigated.
hey now

Mountain View, CA

#145 Oct 26, 2014
"A woman has filed an emergency protective order against Assemblyman Roger Hernandez after an altercation between the two turned ugly at the Lazy Dog Restaurant on Sunday night, according to West Covina police.

Hernandez, D-West Covina, was served with the order, which is similar to a restraining order, at his home Sunday night, West Covina police Chief Frank Wills said"
hey nowwww

Mountain View, CA

#147 Oct 27, 2014
Roger Hernandez violent. Corrupt. Cheats on his wife.

Hernandez “stormed into” Chung’s office and accused him of running a dysfunctional department.

“His tirade was laced with profanity (repeatedly using the “f” word to refer to Chung and his staff,” the lawsuit states.“Hernandez made threatening gestures with his fists, kept waving and shaking his hand and fingers at Chung’s face compelling Chung to retreat behind his desk for protection.”
Corrupt

Mountain View, CA

#149 Oct 27, 2014
Hey nowwwwwwwww. We got you on the defensive. Roger Hernandez has been a bad actor ever since the day he took off his shoes and threw them at his principal in high school.

Hahaha
Calderon

Mountain View, CA

#150 Oct 27, 2014
UPDATE: Two Agencies Investigating Assemblymember Roger Hernández
Oh Noooooo

Mountain View, CA

#151 Oct 27, 2014
Asm. Roger Hernandez: Naive Meets Dumb With Self-Serving Legislation

Unless you have been under a rock, you have read about how Assembly Roger Hernandez (D-West Covina) has has been charged with the crime of driving under the influence of alcohol.

Now, for the sake of argument, let’s pretend that Assemblyman Hernandez forgot about the Assembly rule which prohibits members of the legislature from taking state-owned vehicles beyond the Sacramento area without prior permission. Hernandez was in a State Assembly “pool car” that he drove from the State Capitol. Let’s also say Hernandez was simply naive, believing that state-owned vehicles are supposed to be at his disposal for his late night escapades (according to news account, when he was arrested and taken into custody, there was a female in the car with him).
Tony

Mountain View, CA

#152 Oct 27, 2014
Manny?
eat first

Mountain View, CA

#154 Oct 27, 2014
Unless you have been under a rock, you have read about how Assembly Roger Hernandez (D-West Covina) has has been charged with the crime of driving under the influence of alcohol.

Now, for the sake of argument, let’s pretend that Assemblyman Hernandez forgot about the Assembly rule which prohibits members of the legislature from taking state-owned vehicles beyond the Sacramento area without prior permission. Hernandez was in a State Assembly “pool car” that he drove from the State Capitol. Let’s also say Hernandez was simply naive, believing that state-owned vehicles are supposed to be at his disposal for his late night escapades (according to news account, when he was arrested and taken into custody, there was a female in the car with him).
fat boy

Mountain View, CA

#155 Oct 27, 2014
Roger nandez is being investigated for money laundering and political corruption. This guy has been dirty ever since the day he took off his shoes and threw them at the principal in high school. He is dirtier than a jockstrap. More correct than you can ever imagine. And he cheats on his wife still. Because his loser. A terrible example of a man.
Other Woman

Mountain View, CA

#156 Oct 28, 2014
Ask Roger Hernandez about his little incident at the firehouse restaurant in Sacramento. He still cheat on his wife.
Su Gil

Mountain View, CA

#158 Oct 28, 2014
Marlen is a piece of work herself. she needs to lose massive weight. She is just as crooked and corrupt is Roger Hernandez is. The difference is that Roger Hernandez cheats on his wife has a problem with violence. He has an inclination toward corruption. He is not an honest person. Roger Hernandez has a track record of corruption that dates back at least a decade. He attracts things like the embezzlement fraud violence and forgery.
Roger Launderer

Mountain View, CA

#160 Oct 28, 2014
Roger Hernandez tied to Bell Corruption scandal.

Pedro Carillo was hired by Roger Hernandez. The two go way back to His days in Cudahy. Roger was also criticized for his relationships with Bell Council members who donated to his political campaign.

And oh yeah he definitely cheats on his wife ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr The Pharts 33,432
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 3 hr Davis 9,126
Police officer D N A data bank (Oct '12) 9 hr White Pachuco 17
Little Girl Waves Thong at Mexican Rally 14 hr Yer Mom 2
News High-rise towers, pedestrian bridge planned for... Mon David 1
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) Mon Homothug 2,809
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Mon Pasquali 4,850

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages