Peers, friends make case for life in ...

Peers, friends make case for life in prison for Rowland Heights woman convicted of murdering her ...

There are 10 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Nov 17, 2010, titled Peers, friends make case for life in prison for Rowland Heights woman convicted of murdering her .... In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

The defense in the Manling Williams trial Wednesday continued to depict a culture in Williams' community and home that bred inescapable pressures surrounding academics and social behavior.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

chefmipat

Alhambra, CA

#1 Nov 18, 2010
You can not tell me that a woman that takes the life of her own children was sane at the time of the offense. She should be given help not death or life in prison for Gods sake.

Since: Jul 10

Whittier, CA

#2 Nov 18, 2010
Did you read all the articles about this case or just this one?
Anon

Honolulu, HI

#3 Nov 18, 2010
Help? She should be slashed to death with the same sword she killed her husband then smothered with the same pillows she did her kids.
Alyssmiss

Tustin, CA

#4 Nov 18, 2010
How do you help someone that is so evil they would hack their spouse to death and smother their own children? If she had such a horrible child hood and wasn't happy to the point that she was planning her own families demise, she should have gotten help then. But she didn't, did she? Certain crimes are not to be tolerated or given mercy.
SickOFItALL

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Nov 18, 2010
This is a bull defense. I don't care if she was tied up and beaten everyday. You don't excuse what has happened in your past for what you have done NOW. She smothered these two innocent kids, who had no clue that their own mother, the person who is suppose to be the one person to care and keep them safe. I have no sympathy for this women.

That means that all those horrid crimes that happened everyday from people who weren't "loved" or told "i love you" are excuse for what they have done?? Such bullsh*t, she needs to get what she did.

Jumping Jim

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#6 Nov 18, 2010
Yea, yea, sure; so that is an excuse to chop up her husband and murder two very innocent children. I hope the jury doesn't fall for this BS.
Shanis

Sunland, CA

#7 Nov 18, 2010
So she had a bad childhood. She had a husband that loved her and 2 children who loved her unconditional. No excuse for what she did. With everything the defenses witnesses said about her, I can see she was just a bad seed to begin with. It's pathological, not created by the way she was treated as a child.
Stacy

Boston, MA

#8 Nov 19, 2010
The people being called up to defend her are a) her family, and b) people who barely knew her. The people who were her friends, who actually spent a good amount of time with her, they spoke for the prosecution. I love how the opinion of a volunteer Chaplain regarding "personality defects" is being taken as some sort of authority. Did I miss there being a Ph.D. after her name? Or does reading the bible to people automatically give you expertise in psychology?
Alice

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Nov 23, 2010
chefmipat wrote:
You can not tell me that a woman that takes the life of her own children was sane at the time of the offense. She should be given help not death or life in prison for Gods sake.
LOL!! Dear Lord, how I love reading the opinions of Democrats. Unreal.

Jumping Jim

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#10 Nov 23, 2010
chefmipat wrote:
What a bleeding heart liberal you are. A stupid one at that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BPCA Facebook has posted official Abuse Letter ... 1 hr Monicas dog 16
UN: Bruce Jenner Still Male (Jun '15) 9 hr JLos FilthyAss 6
News 'Latinos For Trump' Rally For GOP Candidate In ... 15 hr Wildchild 1
lcms 16 hr Telldatroof 1
News Gang member held in shooting of 9-year-old (Oct '09) Aug 21 P up hoes down 48
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jul '16 Hanson Bologna 4,511
Married with lesbian desires Mar '16 BrenRey 1

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages