Two men killed in solo freeway crash ...

Two men killed in solo freeway crash in Santa Fe Springs

There are 29 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Mar 24, 2010, titled Two men killed in solo freeway crash in Santa Fe Springs. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

Investigators were looking Wednesday into why a sports utility vehicle veered into a freeway embankment, went airborne and landed on its roof, killing two young men.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Diana

United States

#1 Mar 24, 2010
R.I.P my 2 loves
always in my heart
delina

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Mar 24, 2010
What a horrible loss =( My thoughts and prayers are with all of you!

Since: Jan 10

Winchester, CA

#3 Mar 25, 2010
this is so sad :(
JULIE

Anaheim, CA

#4 Mar 25, 2010
This is a great tragedy. I love Jacob soo much and my heart goes to the Aragon and Ryans Family. Jacob and Ryan you will truly be missed.You are God's sunshine and may we meet again someday. Love you Jake. Auntie
Nicole

San Gabriel, CA

#5 Mar 25, 2010
I knew Ryan personally he was a good kid and will be deeply missed please leave these kids family alone to grieve.
Courtney and Johnny

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Mar 25, 2010
I love you Jacob..you will be missed..we had alot of fun time together..i watched you grow from a lil boy to a young man...you will never be forgotten...LOVE YOU JACOB
My Prayers go out to Ryans family as well..
Gina

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Mar 25, 2010
You will be missed Ryan (and Jake), thank you for loving my sister. She misses you so much. =[
dirtybirds

United States

#8 Mar 26, 2010
Rest in peace Teideman Once a Bird, always a Bird#25
Cheyenne Sarah

United States

#9 Mar 26, 2010
Aragon family and Teideman family you are in my prayers. May God give you the strength you need at this time to get through this as a family. I love you Valerie and I know you were a good sister to Jacob. your in m prayers and I'm here for you. love you.
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Mar 27, 2010
i had Ryan for a class last year and i can say he brightened up the whole room. i was very shocked to know that this tragedy has fallen upon his family and friends. RIP Ryan ! you were a really funny guy i tell ya.
cerritosdude

Baldwin Park, CA

#11 Mar 27, 2010
damn..this shit is still hard to believe. knew ryan since i was in 5th grade..Mary Bragg elementary school. what can i say its jus so sad to see a good guy like you go so young. RIP man. prayers go out to both families.
Shame on the WDN

Moreno Valley, CA

#12 Mar 31, 2010
I really am angry that the WDN has totally dropped the ball on following up and really telling the amazing story of who Ryan Tiedeman WAS to our entire community. More than 1500 people attended his Memorial on Tuesday night in Artesia. Ryan was a Rio Hondo College Baseball player. How come you didn't mention this.
Shame on the WDN.....
TRUTH

United States

#14 Mar 31, 2010
Shame on the WDN wrote:
I really am angry that the WDN has totally dropped the ball on following up and really telling the amazing story of who Ryan Tiedeman WAS to our entire community. More than 1500 people attended his Memorial on Tuesday night in Artesia. Ryan was a Rio Hondo College Baseball player. How come you didn't mention this.
Shame on the WDN.....
If you review every article written by Ruby Gonzales these past two years, you will notice that many of her articles attempt to glamorize the lives of people involved in gang-related lifestyles. Perhaps, Ruby did call Rio Hondo College for information. But as usual Ruby's defensive line remains, "they did not return the call."
My husband played football and baseball at Rio Hondo in the 70's. He would have wanted to attend the funeral.
Art

Montclair, CA

#15 Apr 1, 2010
Single car accident???? Hummmm.. The driver was probably texting or maybe it was a hot seed that feel on his lap... Will never know cause its a private matter.. If I'm correct about the texting, then let it be a lesson to all... Matter of fact, when I see someone texting while driving, I let them know.. Most get embarrased cause they know there wrong...
No Blinders in Whittier

Shasta, CA

#17 Apr 2, 2010
Art wrote:
Single car accident???? Hummmm.. The driver was probably texting or maybe it was a hot seed that feel on his lap... Will never know cause its a private matter.. If I'm correct about the texting, then let it be a lesson to all... Matter of fact, when I see someone texting while driving, I let them know.. Most get embarrased cause they know there wrong...
Your jump to conclusions is out of place! Keep your comments to yourself and let the family grieve for their loss at this time, PLEASE!
Chocoholic

Visalia, CA

#18 Apr 3, 2010
My condolences to both of these young men's families and friends.From all of the comments they sounded like upstanding young men.May they have everlasting peace.
Chocoholic

Visalia, CA

#19 Apr 3, 2010
Art wrote:
What does it matter if it were a singe car or multiple car accident.It was unintentional and therfore an accident.It happens everyday and is a shame when they are productive memebers of our society.
BEVO

Chatsworth, CA

#20 Apr 3, 2010
Art dude has it right.
BEVO

Chatsworth, CA

#21 Apr 3, 2010
Wanna know why its a private matter, cause they checked his Cell Phone provider and BINGO!!! JACKPOT!!! The idiot was texting....
OMG

Hermosa Beach, CA

#22 Apr 3, 2010
BEVO wrote:
Wanna know why its a private matter, cause they checked his Cell Phone provider and BINGO!!! JACKPOT!!! The idiot was texting....
You know this how??? Thats not the standard protocol, so I am wondering why you think that was done in this case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 10 hr Football 10,438
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Taste very nice 35,351
Helping the homeless people at La Palma Park (Sep '12) 21 hr Tony 187
News Mexican Mafia's roots run deep in San Gabriel V... Wed Marie 3
News Retired deputy keeps looking for Humboldt's mis... (Jun '09) Tue kympasqualini 40
Woman arrested in Whittier Massage Parlor prost... (Jan '10) Jan 15 Donald McKinnon 60
Does the Whittier Police have audio and video r... Jan 15 1art27355 1

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages