someone shot at our house last night

someone shot at our house last night

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

abe

Menifee, CA

#1 May 14, 2013
Supposedly two cars were shooting At eachother and someone got shot on big Dalton too..
Concerned

Baldwin Park, CA

#3 May 14, 2013
Anybody kno who shot i hear it was not a car 2 car shooting and the women that got shot had a baby with her whoever did it are cowards shooting at a house that nobody was outside of this is a no no if they are from a gang
United States

#4 May 14, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Anybody kno who shot i hear it was not a car 2 car shooting and the women that got shot had a baby with her whoever did it are cowards shooting at a house that nobody was outside of this is a no no if they are from a gang
problry cheesers.....the known for that
Concerned

Baldwin Park, CA

#5 May 14, 2013
Is that so? I dont think it would be them why would they shoot on their own st at nobody... It looks to be a coward move and i dont kno much but i always hear kha are cowards and tweakers who live outside the city so they can run home after places like fontana pomona and chino
Sun City, CA

#6 May 14, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Is that so? I dont think it would be them why would they shoot on their own st at nobody... It looks to be a coward move and i dont kno much but i always hear kha are cowards and tweakers who live outside the city so they can run home after places like fontana pomona and chino
negative.... They live on big Dalton and Channing idiot.... KHA ST ... NO CHEESERS THERE
Concerned

Baldwin Park, CA

#7 May 14, 2013
Ur negative dumbass get ur facts str8 from walmart and around is eastside even i kno that and im not in a gang jus a resident kha has never had that turf but ur probably not dat educated..as far as i kno kha has never had turf other than a house or two on vineland and palm dats why they try 2 claim streets bcuz they cnt have one side of the city kinda sad huh?
KINGS

Sun City, CA

#8 May 15, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Ur negative dumbass get ur facts str8 from walmart and around is eastside even i kno that and im not in a gang jus a resident kha has never had that turf but ur probably not dat educated..as far as i kno kha has never had turf other than a house or two on vineland and palm dats why they try 2 claim streets bcuz they cnt have one side of the city kinda sad huh?
like I said..no cheeser on that side...get ur facts right..biatch...
KOLDY LOKZ

Los Angeles, CA

#9 May 15, 2013
If you gotta ask then you dont know ssssheeet
KKKKKKKKKK DAY ALL DAY
yup

Menifee, CA

#10 May 15, 2013
Concerned wrote:
yup thats true the khakas claim streets in bp but most live in other citys like el monte azusa la puente ontario all over cali...
khaids tagging crew

Menifee, CA

#11 May 15, 2013
KINGS wrote:
<quoted text>like I said..no cheeser on that side...get ur facts right..biatch...
lame ass kakera...u burger kings dont evn hav a territory everybody knows that plus most of u dont evn live in bp...stupid khakas
KOLDY LOKZ

Menifee, CA

#12 May 15, 2013
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
yup thats true the khakas claim streets in bp but most live in other citys like el monte azusa la puente ontario all over cali...
KHA DONT LIVE IN BOLeN
KHAHAHAHA
concerned

Yuma, AZ

#13 May 17, 2013
Concerned wrote:
So how do you know about turf? I would say there's no "turf" because we ALL pay taxes, well most of us, and the city belongs to EVERYONE. It doesn't belong to illegal activity, drug abusing, low life, low self esteem thugs who terrorize everyone and kill each other and innocent people and who bully people. Aren't we supposed to be teaching our kids in school to not be bullies???? Isn't that the lesson to be learned. Yet it goes on and on with all this non sense in gang banging. GROW UP ALREADY AND GET A REAL JOB UNLESS YOU LIKE TO BE SHOT AT AND IN PRISON. NO WOMEN, NO MEN (IF YOU'RE A WOMAN IN JAIL), NO KIDS, NO FOOD YOU LIKE, NO BEACH. I DON'T GET IT HOW YOU RISK YOUR LIFE AND FAMILIES FOR ALL THESE PEOPLE THAT YOU SAY YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT AND YET YOU SPEND ALL YOUR TIME WORRYING ABOUT WHAT THEY'RE DOING. YOU DON'T MAKE SENSE! GO TO CHURCH AND KNOW THAT JESUS DOESN'T WANT YOU TO BULLY ONE ANOTHER. PEACE!
Concerned

Baldwin Park, CA

#14 May 26, 2013
Officials said it was a white honda that did or a white car that resembles a honda they are still investigating video of the incident from one of the houses that got it on tape
BP Resident

La Puente, CA

#15 May 26, 2013
So what level of education does one need to be in a local gang? High school?
Associate? Undegrad? Or PHD, cuz some of you guys are absolute geniuses.

What do you guys do for a living?

How much property in town do you own? How much do you have to own, to be in a super elite gang?

Because I own 3 homes in BP and if I ever catch any of you dumbasses on MY property, I will do society a favor and blast on you.

Have a fantastic day now....
Mom

Tustin, CA

#17 Sep 22, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Officials said it was a white honda that did or a white car that resembles a honda they are still investigating video of the incident from one of the houses that got it on tape
Has anybody heard more info about the shooting? That's my son's Dad's house and I want to know what happened!
Sunset

Azusa, CA

#18 Sep 22, 2013
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
So how do you know about turf? I would say there's no "turf" because we ALL pay taxes, well most of us, and the city belongs to EVERYONE. It doesn't belong to illegal activity, drug abusing, low life, low self esteem thugs who terrorize everyone and kill each other and innocent people and who bully people. Aren't we supposed to be teaching our kids in school to not be bullies???? Isn't that the lesson to be learned. Yet it goes on and on with all this non sense in gang banging. GROW UP ALREADY AND GET A REAL JOB UNLESS YOU LIKE TO BE SHOT AT AND IN PRISON. NO WOMEN, NO MEN (IF YOU'RE A WOMAN IN JAIL), NO KIDS, NO FOOD YOU LIKE, NO BEACH. I DON'T GET IT HOW YOU RISK YOUR LIFE AND FAMILIES FOR ALL THESE PEOPLE THAT YOU SAY YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT AND YET YOU SPEND ALL YOUR TIME WORRYING ABOUT WHAT THEY'RE DOING. YOU DON'T MAKE SENSE! GO TO CHURCH AND KNOW THAT JESUS DOESN'T WANT YOU TO BULLY ONE ANOTHER. PEACE!
What you said is absolutely true. Unfortunately, just by reading the responses on this topic, these people do not possess the mental ability to understand a thing you said. The world will be a better place without them...
druid

Menifee, CA

#19 Sep 10, 2015
who has the tape?
druid

Menifee, CA

#20 Sep 10, 2015
Concerned wrote:
Who has the tape?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 43 min larry anderson 2,806
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Told Pharts 33,405
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 6 hr SSSSSATAN 4,546
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 8 hr Davis 9,084
War Zone Between Bassett and La Puente Gangs (Jun '09) 11 hr Juan 63
News An Azusa neighborhood has become a common groun... (Aug '09) 11 hr Ace kings 216
News Whistle-blower lawsuit seeks return of $500,000... 21 hr Unreal 4

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages