Prosecutors seek death penalty for gang member

Full story: San Gabriel Valley Tribune

Prosecutors believe an Azusa gang member should be sentenced to death for his role in four slayings that occurred during a five-year span between 1999 and 2004.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of108
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Alx

Bellflower, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2008

Judged:

Death penalty should be the only way to deal with a MONSTER like this. Somebody who committed such horrible crimes, does not have th right to live in our society. I truly believe that all gang members should be encarcerated. They do not have the right to live among decent citizens. They do not have a sense of what dicency means. THEY ARE MONSTRUOUS CRIMINALS THAT NEED TO BE EXTERMINATED NOW.
AIMAN ALLAHUA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2008

IT WOULD BE AN HONOR TO SEE A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE THIS PAY FOR HIS ACTIONS. IN ADDITION HE DOES NOT DESERVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE EVEN BEEN BORN. KILL THE BASTARD
the giant is up

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2008

was steve zamora lunas kin
the giant is up

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2008

steve zamora was a jerk
Sr Justice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2008

A bullet to the head for this animal, that is what he deserves. Why do we waste millions of dollars in jails and appeals before completing this low-life animal's execution.
I will provide the gun and bullet to seek justice against this low-life killer. I would glady pull the trigger if others don't wish to do what is right.
Your Wrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2008

Sr Justice wrote:
A bullet to the head for this animal, that is what he deserves. Why do we waste millions of dollars in jails and appeals before completing this low-life animal's execution.
I will provide the gun and bullet to seek justice against this low-life killer. I would glady pull the trigger if others don't wish to do what is right.
Sr Justice, way to go, you must be the type of animal who has to put other people down so you can feel better about your self. That would make you a killer too! You must not be smart enough to figure that out.
Mr Justice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2008

A person who carries out the execution of a cold blooded murder, who tortured a woman before killing her, is simply carrying out justice.
Search the name of one female victim "Fenise Luna", and you will find that she was violently tortured before being strangled; her eyes were gouged and burned. She was also brutally beat, her death was used to send a message of these gang members violent nature.
So I would also carry out justice and shoot in the head, all three savage animals that brutally tortured and then killed Fenise Luna and others.
Mr. Justice
Nephilim

Altadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2008

Only God has the right to take a life when other solutions are available.

If this guy is convicted, life in prison. No TV, no excercise room. Just a cot in a tent in the desert.
Nephilim

Altadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2008

Judged:

Big A13 wrote:
Big Bad Azusa 13 Locos
They are only bad carrying a gun or backed by several gang members. One on one they are nothing but cowards.
Varrio Puente 13 Gang

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2008

whats up Big A13 do you know silent he was in folsom he should be out by now ...if you know him tell him hi my name is killer from varrio puente
Nephilim

Altadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2008

Yeah, another coward!
GHOST

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2008

Judged:

RATAS GET WHAT THEY HAVE COMING! BIG BAD AZUSA SGV
GHOST

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2008

Judged:

Whats up Killer from Puente. Yeah I know Silent but haven't seen him for a long time. I know alot of your homies from state. Thats right big bad SGV AZUSA 13. Your the coward Nephilim or whatever. I bet you would not call me a coward to my face or the homie Steve Swifty.
TOWNSMEN

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2008

GHOST wrote:
Whats up Killer from Puente. Yeah I know Silent but haven't seen him for a long time. I know alot of your homies from state. Thats right big bad SGV AZUSA 13. Your the coward Nephilim or whatever. I bet you would not call me a coward to my face or the homie Steve Swifty.
THE ONLY THING KILLER IS KILLING IS ROACHES IN THOSE INFESTED APARTMENTS BY BADILLO AVE.I TOLD U BEFORE WATCH WHAT U SAY AND WHO U SAY IT TO.DONT GET CAUGHT SLIPPIN THATS A REAL SMALL STREET.U THINK UR HARD CAUSE ITS U AND ONE FOOL FROM CHEESE SIDE P-NUTS.AH IM GOING TO CALL U THRILLER PEANUTS GANG CAUSE UR LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON ALL ON EVERYONES NUTS.
Varrio Puente 13 Gang

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2008

Judged:

Ghost(Azusa) If you talk to silent let him know killer back in town he will know how to get at me! Yeah i know good holmies from azusa that i was lock up with in pelcan bay! A Ghost alot of kids talking on line that dude from townsmen is name boy i got paper work on him his just a rat ! Varrio Puente
TOWNSMEN

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

Judged:

Varrio Puente 13 Gang wrote:
Ghost(Azusa) If you talk to silent let him know killer back in town he will know how to get at me! Yeah i know good holmies from azusa that i was lock up with in pelcan bay! A Ghost alot of kids talking on line that dude from townsmen is name boy i got paper work on him his just a rat ! Varrio Puente
OKAY OKAY IM SORRY U SAID THOSE TERRIFYING TWO WORDS PELICAN BAY.PLEASE ESE DONT START ON THAT TRIP.WHY U TRYING TO GET ON EVERYONES NUTS ON THIS SHIT,I KNOW VATOS FROM AZUSA AND FROM UR HOOD,WHY U TRYING TO BRING OTHER HOODS IN THIS.IT ALL COMES DOWN TO STREET SHIT.IF U REALLY AT THE BAY AND HAVE PAPERWORK THEN WHY U USING THE INTERNET.AND NOT THE STREETS.U SAY U KNOW OUR REP,FUCK U WERE NOT BITCHES TAKING ORDERS LIKE U,MY HOMIE BOY IS WALKING AROUND WITH THE REST OF THE HOOD.UR A PEANUT HE KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT SO UR HOLDING A GRUDGE.U HAVE TO LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR EVERYDAY LAME.ALL U WERE DOING IN THE BAY WAS SERVING CHOWLINE TO REAL SURENOS IN THE SHU.REMEMBER ESE TWO WAYS U CAN LEAVE MAX OUT OR DEBRIEF AND SEEING U RUN UR MOUTH ALOT U PROABLY CHOOSE OPTION#2
Varrio Puente 13 Gang

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

Judged:

boy hiding thats why crow got punk in folson fool ask pee wee fool he gots a copy of the paper work
varrio happy homes grande

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

Judged:

All u fools know better than to be talking.
Flaco Loco from the old school
Nephilim

Altadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

Judged:

GHOST wrote:
Your the coward Nephilim or whatever. I bet you would not call me a coward to my face or the homie Steve Swifty.
30 years of martial arts says I would drop you before you pulled your weapon or your friends could step in. You are all cowards. You all have to have weapons and it takes 12 of you to gather the courage to start something. I have seen plenty of your kind. Drive down the street spraying bullets, hitting innocents, children, babies because you don't have the cajones to do it it straight up one on one. COWARDS!

Keep it up tough guy. One day you will meet someone like me that will stop your cowardly act cold.
TOWNSMEN

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

Judged:

Varrio Puente 13 Gang wrote:
boy hiding thats why crow got punk in folson fool ask pee wee fool he gots a copy of the paper work
ALL THIS PAPERWORK U HAVE U SOUND LIKE PEANUTS SECERTARY. BITCH ASS TAKING CARE OF ALL THEIR PAPERWORK.U THINK CAUSE U RUN A WILA FOR SOMEONE THATS MAKES U SOMEONE.O.K.NOW UR CALLING SHOTS.U LAME ,GOT A HARD ON FOR PASSING A WILA,BITCH ASS.U REALLY NEED TO BE SCHOOLED THE WAY THE STREETS AND THE PINTA WORK.U KNOW HOW STUPID U SOUND.LEARN UR ABC'S BEFORE U TYPE SHIT.TOWNSMEN GANG SGV

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of108
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 44 min Brian_G 4,849
Sheriff's need tips in finding Baldwin Park mur... (May '13) 3 hr Zita Whitlock 56
WARNING Gang War in Baldwin Park (Oct '12) 3 hr EastLos 90031 20
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 hr Bruno 200,213
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 6 hr Uppercut 2,221
gangs of Bolen Parka (Sep '12) 7 hr Check this out 112
War Zone Between Bassett and La Puente Gangs (Jun '09) 7 hr U Disgrace La Puente 43
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at July 12 at 2:31AM PDT

•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
Rowland Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••