LM Mom

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

Has anyone heard of any plans re: our Home Depot providing shelter to day laborers. I hear the LA city council has mandated it and some Home Depots have complied...???
NOT

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

I hope not!
Agree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

We should all write the city council..this is ridiculous. And Home Depot should not cave.
popular opinion

La Mirada, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

Relax, it's the City of Los Angeles, not La Mirada. The funny thing is, those people would not be there if people in the Community did not hire them.
LM Res

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

popular opinion wrote:
Relax, it's the City of Los Angeles, not La Mirada. The funny thing is, those people would not be there if people in the Community did not hire them.
You are absolutely right! So take heed people. But in meantime, I don't want to pay higher HD prices to once again support an illegal activity.

And LA today, LM tomorrow.
Beaner Hater

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2008

PEEEEEEEEEEEOPLE......THe city and state and home deopt are all contrdicting themselves...THese BEANERS are illegal and they may be some of ur relatives but for pete sakes we are now going to have to pay for this by higher prices in home depot..its like we are saying if you come to america illegal we have a place of shelter for you to come and work... this is America not beaner MEXICO!!!! I am hispanic but was born here... ARE they going to provide drinks and snacks too...geeeeeezzz... im goin to call the la migra on all those beaners out there so they can go back...cuz we all know they are dirty and will Home Depot too... No way am i a racist but i am fighting illegals to come into my community... Maybe if lazy men like some of you out there who just watch tv with a brew will get up and fix things these illegals wouldnt have a pplace to go and stand out like a bunch of morons trying to get work... Ill leave this for you men... if they have work(espcially at your house) you better watch out for your wives... some of them like the dirty dirty!!!! So people when you go to Home Depot throw your trash and cuss at these illegals to let them know they are not welcomed here in this beautiful city of ours..if not watch ......cuz La Mirada will soon be La Meheeko!!!!ADIOS
options

Pomona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2008

Beaner Hater wrote:
PEEEEEEEEEEEOPLE......THe city and state and home deopt are all contrdicting themselves...THese BEANERS are illegal and they may be some of ur relatives but for pete sakes we are now going to have to pay for this by higher prices in home depot..its like we are saying if you come to america illegal we have a place of shelter for you to come and work... this is America not beaner MEXICO!!!! I am hispanic but was born here... ARE they going to provide drinks and snacks too...geeeeeezzz... im goin to call the la migra on all those beaners out there so they can go back...cuz we all know they are dirty and will Home Depot too... No way am i a racist but i am fighting illegals to come into my community... Maybe if lazy men like some of you out there who just watch tv with a brew will get up and fix things these illegals wouldnt have a pplace to go and stand out like a bunch of morons trying to get work... Ill leave this for you men... if they have work(espcially at your house) you better watch out for your wives... some of them like the dirty dirty!!!! So people when you go to Home Depot throw your trash and cuss at these illegals to let them know they are not welcomed here in this beautiful city of ours..if not watch ......cuz La Mirada will soon be La Meheeko!!!!ADIOS
You may not be racist, but you use racist words.
Beaner Hater

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2008

No not racist words.....jus the TRUTH!!
options

La Mirada, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2008

Beaner Hater wrote:
No not racist words.....jus the TRUTH!!
keep telling yourself that.
Silent reader

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2008

No really, racist. You've been speaking like that for so many years, your actually believing that trash.

Agape Love Brother
Im Racist

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2008

our else i will..
"lock and load"
Silent Reader

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

Lock and Load What? M-16A1 or A2? speaking of Lock and Load, how many operational function steps in the M16 FAMILY of weapons? I'll even ask an easier question, what is the rifling on the M16A2? here is an easier one, what are the charactor differences between the M16A1 and the A2?
Stop talking like you know what your talking about or stop repeating what you hear on TV. What is the bursting radius of the Frag. grenade or how many pallets in a Claymore mine, I can keep on going racist pig.

Lightfighter
Clouded

Lakewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2008

You may want to consider learning how to write in English before making yourself look like a fool. Maybe you should hire one of them to double check your spelling and grammer. Oh and by the way...it's spelled like this...Home Depot.
Beaner Hater wrote:
Beaner Hater

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2008

Clouded wrote:
You may want to consider learning how to write in English before making yourself look like a fool. Maybe you should hire one of them to double check your spelling and grammer. Oh and by the way...it's spelled like this...Home Depot.
<quoted text>
hahaha...clouded are you sure you aint one of the beaners...you are hilarious....
Silent reader

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2008

Hey,
PUTOS BACK.

lIGHTFIGHTER
Beaner Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha...clouded are you sure you aint one of the beaners...you are hilarious....
Clouded

Lakewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2008

Beaner Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
So it looks like your investment on Hooked on Phonics is working for you. You should be proud of yourself, you actually spelled some big words right.
It's obvious you're not an Executive of a big company, so you must be threatened by these day laborers. To answer your question, I was born here, raised here, and EDUCATED here....try it some time.
Silent reader

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

Oh!!!!!!!!!!good come back, home grown.

Lightfighter
Clouded wrote:
<quoted text>
So it looks like your investment on Hooked on Phonics is working for you. You should be proud of yourself, you actually spelled some big words right.
It's obvious you're not an Executive of a big company, so you must be threatened by these day laborers. To answer your question, I was born here, raised here, and EDUCATED here....try it some time.
Clouded

Lakewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

Silent reader wrote:
Oh!!!!!!!!!!good come back, home grown.
Lightfighter
<quoted text>
Thanks. I like you, your cool and to the point!
really

Pomona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

Clouded wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I like you, your cool and to the point!
Oh how cute is that!
Silent reader

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2008

It's really cute and I like it.

Silent Reader
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh how cute is that!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr Sparky A2 7,833
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr HDK 200,313
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 1 hr Ronald 2,251
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 3 hr LMSA 4,789
Body found in La Habra apartment complex 9 hr Jandrade 1
gangs of bolen park 13 hr WE HAVE ALL POWER 11
18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 21 hr Legit 1,732
•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
Rowland Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters