L.A. market sees slow, steady growth

There are 1 comment on the Jul 23, 2014, Packer story titled L.A. market sees slow, steady growth. In it, Packer reports that:

Wholesale business is inching up in the Los Angeles produce market this summer as a chain that was launched with great fanfare seven years ago adjusts to new ownership and one of the largest produce markets may be up for sale.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Packer.

Real EstateMillionair e

Maywood, CA

#1 Aug 3, 2014
Its actually fast steady growth. Don't believe it! The truth is zillow,trulia,redfin etc. Met and agreed to use the same algorithym when evaluating a home value. We call that price fixing where I am from. The actual value is the tax assessment. Don't fall for overpriced 1940's-50's homes that don't even have central a/c or a pool. If you paid more than 240k for an old home you got ripped off!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 11 min Xxplosion 5,439
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 24 min Bruin For Life 29,638
East side bolen gang of baldwin park (Jun '08) 46 min Boogie Man 569
Building Department 2 hr Julio 9
Message For God's Elect Children The Jewish Peo... 3 hr Red_Dragon 13
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 3 hr Jojo 4,816
Please Save Baldwin Park from Tuttle Turd 3 hr Joanbridge Resident 8
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]