California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Anonymous

Conklin, NY

#15938 Apr 10, 2013
Replacement wrote:
Since the tax revenue is falling on CIGS, it has a replacement.
That's not a bad thing! Cigarettes are nasty. And unfortunatly I'm addicted to them!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#15939 Apr 10, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>That's not a bad thing! Cigarettes are nasty. And unfortunatly I'm addicted to them!
Sorry to hear that C Girl. Pot is much safer. Got to get off those cigs girl.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#15940 Apr 10, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>That's not a bad thing! Cigarettes are nasty. And unfortunatly I'm addicted to them!
Country-Girl22.

Actually, whereas the use of beneficial tobacco products may become habitual, tobacco products are not "addictive". In fact, untold millions of decent tobacco users have quit using tobacco products without suffering any ill effects. It is true, though, that tobacco is "an entry tax" drug that tax addicted politicians use to set precedence for imposing burdensome "non tobacco related" taxes on decent women and men who do not use beneficial tobacco products.

The many millions of decent "former tobacco users" prove that the easiest thing in the world is quitting the use of tobacco by anyone truly desiring to do so. The fact is, though, many millions of decent tobacco users do not really desire to quit using tobacco products - and why should they?

Ronald

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#15941 Apr 10, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You must be dumb. Show me a post where I said I use drugs?
your stupid posts can only be explained because you take drugs or your parents have a genetic defect, and you inherited it.

so, which is it?
Grumpy

San Dimas, CA

#15942 Apr 10, 2013
It's a never matter event, anyway.

Who cares just breed on.
Anonymous

Conklin, NY

#15943 Apr 10, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Country-Girl22.
Actually, whereas the use of beneficial tobacco products may become habitual, tobacco products are not "addictive". In fact, untold millions of decent tobacco users have quit using tobacco products without suffering any ill effects. It is true, though, that tobacco is "an entry tax" drug that tax addicted politicians use to set precedence for imposing burdensome "non tobacco related" taxes on decent women and men who do not use beneficial tobacco products.
The many millions of decent "former tobacco users" prove that the easiest thing in the world is quitting the use of tobacco by anyone truly desiring to do so. The fact is, though, many millions of decent tobacco users do not really desire to quit using tobacco products - and why should they?
Ronald
Yes, its all mental! You don't go through physical withdrawls when you try to quit. I have quit..alot.. but I keep going back to it, I need to get over that mental hold it has on me then I'll be good:)
Micross

San Dimas, CA

#15944 Apr 10, 2013
Talk about living too close tot eh train tracks, in them days long ago living anywhere near train track took you down a few notches in social standings etc.

But not in Glendora, California - living next to
the train tracks is a social ladder climb upwards?

Glendora's amazing micro-condo's.
Anonymous

Conklin, NY

#15945 Apr 10, 2013
Micross wrote:
Talk about living too close tot eh train tracks, in them days long ago living anywhere near train track took you down a few notches in social standings etc.
But not in Glendora, California - living next to
the train tracks is a social ladder climb upwards?
Glendora's amazing micro-condo's.
Huh?
Anonymous

Conklin, NY

#15946 Apr 10, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
your stupid posts can only be explained because you take drugs or your parents have a genetic defect, and you inherited it.
so, which is it?
Asian Guy, are you suffering from little man syndrome?

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#15947 Apr 10, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Asian Guy, are you suffering from little man syndrome?
don't tell me.. ANOTHER cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid, LIBERAL hippie?

you want to spread some of your love with me, sugar?
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#15948 Apr 10, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, its all mental! You don't go through physical withdrawls when you try to quit. I have quit..alot.. but I keep going back to it, I need to get over that mental hold it has on me then I'll be good:)
Country-Girl22.

Yes. I agree. Ever since Big Government seized control of the medical industry, it has been easy to find Government "doctors" to diagnose those who "cant" quit smoking tobacco products as suffering from deadly "psyched-out" syndrome. But take heart! Tax addicted politicians are more than willing to "help". All they needs do is to prescribe a little more tobacco tax.

Incidentally, I read a report showing the result of Government tax-masters taking control of the once great US medical industry, an industry that was previously rated # 1. The report is entitled "Why it's better to grow up in Slovenia and Greece than the U.S: Childhood obesity, poor education and homicide rates put America 26th out of 29 nations in survey about best places to raise a child". The report illustrates the decline of the US from being rated as # 1 prior to Big Government nationalizing Big Tobacco to being ranked as # 25 today in the area of "Health and safety".(of 29 developed countries)

Source: http://tinyurl.com/d4td5mp

Ronald
Micross

San Dimas, CA

#15949 Apr 10, 2013
Still making it a mess on this site are ya?

Order some take out and leave this site alone.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#15950 Apr 10, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
your stupid posts can only be explained because you take drugs or your parents have a genetic defect, and you inherited it.
so, which is it?
Back up your lies, show me a post where I said I use drugs? Why do all your posts have it has to be this "or" that? You are not so clever, maybe you need to take a drug.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#15951 Apr 10, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Asian Guy, are you suffering from little man syndrome?
If you don't agree with the Asian, then to him it means you must be on a drug...LOL...He seems preoccupied to explain his little world that way.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#15952 Apr 10, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Country-Girl22.
Yes. I agree. Ever since Big Government seized control of the medical industry, it has been easy to find Government "doctors" to diagnose those who "cant" quit smoking tobacco products as suffering from deadly "psyched-out" syndrome. But take heart! Tax addicted politicians are more than willing to "help". All they needs do is to prescribe a little more tobacco tax.
Incidentally, I read a report showing the result of Government tax-masters taking control of the once great US medical industry, an industry that was previously rated # 1. The report is entitled "Why it's better to grow up in Slovenia and Greece than the U.S: Childhood obesity, poor education and homicide rates put America 26th out of 29 nations in survey about best places to raise a child". The report illustrates the decline of the US from being rated as # 1 prior to Big Government nationalizing Big Tobacco to being ranked as # 25 today in the area of "Health and safety".(of 29 developed countries)
Source: http://tinyurl.com/d4td5mp
Ronald
the problem with "big government" as you call it is.. currently, it's full of cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid, liberal hippies.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#15953 Apr 10, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
your stupid posts can only be explained because you take drugs or your parents have a genetic defect, and you inherited it.
so, which is it?
What do we call your posts of making threats of shooting anyone that smokes? Why are you so violent?
CEQA2013

San Dimas, CA

#15954 Apr 10, 2013
California - CEQA does need reform.
Developers should pay fees to a fund that counties and cities then use to hire qualified consultants with.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#15955 Apr 10, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What do we call your posts of making threats of shooting anyone that smokes? Why are you so violent?
if you infringe on my rights, what did you expect from me? cuddles of love and affection?

the only reason why you drug addicts are pushing for these new laws is because you want to be able to take your drugs wherever you wish to. smoke it in my face. smoke it in public. smoke it in front of my children.

after we took away your freedom to smoke cigarettes in our faces, you just couldn't stand down. and trying to get us with marijuana now.

yeah. that's all these new laws are all about. no more. no less.

as for violence.. violence has served a purpose throughout history. it's part of our reality. I embrace it.

love doesn't work. reality.
BradyList

San Dimas, CA

#15956 Apr 10, 2013
Maybe this will help you locate a crooked cop:

http://www.azfamily.com/video/featured-videos...
Anonymous

Schenectady, NY

#15958 Apr 11, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
don't tell me.. ANOTHER cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid, LIBERAL hippie?
you want to spread some of your love with me, sugar?
Now Now Now, I wouldn't say all that! You know pot has always been a world wide favorite, and the use of it dates back centuries! If you don't like it then don't smoke it, but not everyone who uses it is a burnt out hippie! I guess it all depends on how stoned you get and the type of weed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 7 hr lol 67
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 11 hr other coach 6,609
Sat night shaver st trouble 12 hr Moni 1
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 14 hr Ace Kings 2,744
The Letter of Harassment and Physical Abuse by ... 15 hr Sheila Ann 18
Lenet Pacheco and Ricardo Pacheco BIg fight in ... 16 hr DF Pacheco Failure 4
Tuttle is BP's version of Donald Trump (Jul '15) 16 hr Mexican Pacheco Yep 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages