Car Parker

West Covina, CA

#1 Feb 18, 2012
City Position Name Apprx Annual Base Salary
Baldwin Park Chief Executive Officer Vijay Singhal $180,000
Baldwin Park Director of Recreation & Community Services Manuel Carillo $140,000
Baldwin Park Director of Finance Lorena Quijano $139,000
Baldwin Park Director of Public Works William Galvez $135,000
Baldwin Park Human Resources Manager Leticia Lara $100,000
Baldwin Park Community Development Manager Marc Castagnola $96,500
Baldwin Park Chief of Police Lili Hadsell $155,000
Car Parker

West Covina, CA

#2 Feb 18, 2012
How about a little cut in pay so other employees wont get the pink slip.
Richard

Downey, CA

#4 Feb 23, 2012
Do any of these people have degrees in the field they work in? Have they taken any continuing education courses to keep them up to date on new laws, policies, procedures, how to lobby for federal grant money, etc. They should be required to take follow up education courses to keep thier jobs.
Help

Baldwin Park, CA

#5 Jun 17, 2013
Car Parker wrote:
City Position Name Apprx Annual Base Salary
Baldwin Park Chief Executive Officer Vijay Singhal $180,000
Baldwin Park Director of Recreation & Community Services Manuel Carillo $140,000
Baldwin Park Director of Finance Lorena Quijano $139,000
Baldwin Park Director of Public Works William Galvez $135,000
Baldwin Park Human Resources Manager Leticia Lara $100,000
Baldwin Park Community Development Manager Marc Castagnola $96,500
Baldwin Park Chief of Police Lili Hadsell $155,000
Does anyone know the 2013 salary of Baldwin Park... Chief Executive Officer Vijay Singhaland Baldwin Park Director of Recreation & Community Services? I need to know if they got a raise.
Vijay victim

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jun 20, 2013
And that is just base salary....add in the exhorbonent benefit package that they get and it is enough to make you sick to your stomach!
Ha ha ha

Baldwin Park, CA

#8 Jun 29, 2013
Vijay victim wrote:
And that is just base salary....add in the exhorbonent benefit package that they get and it is enough to make you sick to your stomach!
Yeah, you're right. Maybe we should just give you an "exhorbonent" salary since you're so well educated. Here's a thought: why don't you think before you type. I know you're very anxious to get back to sleeping with James Hunley, but try to control your homosexual desires for two seconds and focus on forming a coherent thought to include in Topix.
Love wit

Covina, CA

#9 Jun 30, 2013
Ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you're right. Maybe we should just give you an "exhorbonent" salary since you're so well educated. Here's a thought: why don't you think before you type. I know you're very anxious to get back to sleeping with James Hunley, but try to control your homosexual desires for two seconds and focus on forming a coherent thought to include in Topix.
Admittedly, that is funny,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mama Tuttle's New Business Opportunity 20 min News Flash 3
Roger Hernandez Another Domestic Violence Claim 1 hr Cool Kid 2
Pacheco Steals From City Funds 1 hr Eye in the sky 10
Greg Tuttle to open Adult Club 2 hr Fudge Dragon 17
Ricardio Pacheco Under Investigation for Campai... 2 hr Corruption 14
Pacheco and Touhey seen at Irwindale Slime conv... 2 hr Slime Patrol 3
La Mirada Boosters In trouble under Moschetti 4 hr Janet Reno 48

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:51 pm PST