Monica Garcia Laughing Stalk at BP Co...

Monica Garcia Laughing Stalk at BP Council Meeting

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

Soo Funny

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Aug 7, 2014
Please feel free to listen to the council audio from last night on how Monica explained why she lied and had her friend the finance director at that time lied. There is no way Monica went to college because nobody who has been educated could sound that stupid. Monica and her friend got ncaught cooking the books to get rid of our police department. The city manger Vijay was also in on this also and it got the finance director so scared she left when served papers she was going to be investigated. The city manager was called a blatant liar by the federal judge who was handling the lawsuit for the police officers.
Monica Garcia is a cancer who needs to be cut out of any politics very soon.
USS LIBERTY

Moorestown, NJ

#4 Nov 6, 2014
Building seven and the other 911 collapses were planned by Donald Rumsfeld , Douglas Feith , Paul Wolfowitz , larry silverstein , IRV SILVERSTEIN , Marvin Bush , rudy Giuliani , GEORGE PATAKI , Bill Kristol , bill Gertz , BILL FOGEL , Bill Rapfogel and the jonathan pollard clones of JINSA........see KILL THE MESSENGER , Citizen Four , SPOOKY BUSINESS and Gatekeepers.
Vargas

Upland, CA

#6 Oct 3, 2015
Hey I have seen old lady Vargas just roll her eyes when Monica talks it's so funny. Vargas always says she didn't think Garcia ever went to college.for real.
No more buddy deals

Antioch, CA

#7 Oct 3, 2015
Monica listed city hall as her address on her forms. Apparently thats where she either works or lives? Pachecco listed a P.O. box. I still can believe that these two ever got elected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 2 hr LMSA Parent 6,672
Baldwin Park City Manager Finished 5 hr Outrageous 6
Tuttle Receives Letter written By Baca on Pache... 5 hr STOP CORRUPTION 5
Crack out hotels 6 hr Concern 2
When a mojado gets deported who really is split... 19 hr Trumphastoobigamouth 1
Review: Crystal Pacific Window and Door System (Aug '10) Tue Jessie 08 25
News 106 dogs, cats and rabbits have new homes Tue mar 1

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance