Where is Garcia Drug Test
Residents Say

Long Beach, CA

#1 Nov 23, 2012
Well Marlen where is your drug test Hernandez did his in less than a week.
I wonder are you hiding all the prescription drugs you take for your bipolar condition and the Prozac for your other condition?????
We want to know so we can get you help and let someone else do your job that you can't handle.
Car Parker

Baldwin Park, CA

#2 Nov 23, 2012
Did you know that DRUGGIES don't like to take tests
Want to Know

United States

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Ok Marlen Garcia where is the drug test you promised everyone. Your just a liar and your drama about being abused is a joke. Please everyone who knows you say you were the abuser not your three ex husbands. We need the drug test just like your buddy did Roger Hernandez.
Your Guilty

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jan 17, 2013
Well it must be true what we heard at council meeting with all the police there. Marlen Garcia is on heavy medication or drugs because she has failed to submit to a test like she promised.
We all have seen her wacked out appearance at a bullshit press conference and that really confirmed she is on some kind of drug. I only hope she doesn't get pulled over by BPPD and taken in for a drug test.:)
Hey Garcia

Rialto, CA

#5 Jan 27, 2013
We want the drug test we all know no one looks like you did at your funny press conference to slander Hernandez and wasn't on drugs. Hernandez responded instantly with test but not you. That says only one thing your guilty just like your criminal daughter caught stealing your car.
Want Results

Whittier, CA

#6 Feb 26, 2013
Hey Marlen you promised everyone a drug test all the police heard it now do it.
Oh why don't you have guppy do it also that could explain why she stole your car and went joy riding with no headlights on at night. I guess she is just like you nothing up stairs.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#7 Mar 3, 2013
Where is that drug test. I don't think any one on Prozac should be making decisions that effect the community.
Really

Baldwin Park, CA

#8 Mar 3, 2013
Car Parker wrote:
Where is that drug test. I don't think any one on Prozac should be making decisions that effect the community.
It's awful we let uneducated,bankruptcies and drugged women and gays run the city. I guess our security guard mayor will be two for two on personal bankruptcies and city bankruptcies now.
I hear the police chief is also on Prozac. This is funny two crazy bimbos running the city.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 16 min Not who you think 34,487
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 55 min lmsa 9,876
News California GOP, hurting in - top-2' system, mov... 3 hr Solarman 1
Sid Mousavi dining with Lozano and Garcia 13 hr Corruption 1
Lenet Pacheco filed for divorce 13 hr Finally 1
Pacheco Family Evil Beware Sun Pacheco EVIL 1
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) Sun Eric 2,827

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages