Police looking for third man in conne...

Police looking for third man in connection with attempted murde...

There are 7 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Sep 19, 2008, titled Police looking for third man in connection with attempted murde.... In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

Police are looking for a third man in connection with the attempted murder of a police officer, they said Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

Stupid criminals

Canoga Park, CA

#2 Sep 20, 2008
Okay, I'm still waiting for all the knuckleheads who will write about what a nice young many this is, how nobody really knows him, or how they will miss his smile while he's off in the pokey...
Ahhsoul ina toyota

Raleigh, NC

#3 Sep 20, 2008
Powell stopped short of saying Powell was the shooter, but said he is definitely connected to the shooting.

It looks like the story wasn't proof read.

Since: Sep 08

Burbank, CA

#5 Sep 20, 2008
End of Days people. Even the police are under attack. I hope they get those bastards, the police are our only line of defense from the criminals.
Heyzues

Burbank, CA

#6 Sep 20, 2008
"End of Days people. Even the police are under attack. I hope they get those bastards, the police are our only line of defense from the criminals."

We already raptured out of here two days ago. Why are you still on earth?

Since: Jul 08

La Mirada,Ca

#7 Sep 20, 2008
The shooter Jeremy Bowles was arrested this morning in Cypress by a SWAT team serving a search warrant. Link to the story at http://www.topix.com/city/la-mirada-ca/2008/0...
reader

Ewa Beach, HI

#8 Sep 20, 2008
"powell stopped short of saying powell was the shooter"....nice editing
None Too Kind

Panorama City, CA

#9 Apr 20, 2013
Have they tried looking in Boston? Hardy har har. Har.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man wounded in Hacienda Heights shooting (Jun '12) 8 hr HHxP13 29
News South El Monte mayor admits to 7-year bribery s... 23 hr concerned res 1
#Crack Wives Splatter Fri Martin Gallagher ... 2
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Fri Hanson Bologna 4,511
News Cynthia Kurtz: Taxes, negativity driving busine... (Oct '10) Fri Rat Chainy 3
News La Mirada hearing to allow McDonalda s Restaura... (Feb '15) Fri Raff Van Williams 5
Aurora Charter Oak Hospital... Problems Rock La... (Aug '08) Fri None 13

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages