West Covina approves $4.5 million soc...

West Covina approves $4.5 million soccer complex

There are 5 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Sep 29, 2013, titled West Covina approves $4.5 million soccer complex. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

WEST COVINA >> West Covina will build a $4.5 million soccer complex at Orangewood Park in three phases paid for with fees expected from housing developments.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

Sleepy in West Covina

Covina, CA

#1 Oct 15, 2013
"Broke in West Covina"
Vacate

La Puente, CA

#2 Nov 1, 2013
Don't worry big developer money will buy up the land for pennies on the dollar and tell you they did you a favor, then have the city under write a loan to them for all the time and effort it takes to clean house and take vacation's overseas with the blood sweat the tax payers dollars.
Shutting down east fork

San Dimas, CA

#3 Dec 13, 2013
If West Covina had 4.5 million dollars, They would build a prison or spend it on law enforcement. Soccer my ass!
Politics at its finest

San Dimas, CA

#4 Dec 23, 2013
I think every single resident of W.C. would agree, We desperately need a 5,000,000 place to kick a ball, Drink coronas and paint graffiti. Any idiot can clearly see, This is without a doubt the best way to use this money! Another Home Run by W.C. city officials! Keep up the bad work guys! The court house is real great place too! Nailed it guys! You definitely have the public's best interests in mind! Bravo!
George

Walnut, CA

#5 Mar 23, 2014
The softball fields need some remodeling as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Trojan 35,535
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 8 hr Davis 10,744
Roger Hernandez running Baldwin Park underground 10 hr Busted 1
townsmen gang (Dec '14) 18 hr BIG TSM 55
creepy creek park (Jun '09) Fri tellinitlikeitis 44
Change, is it good or not? Thu USA 4ever 1
News Parent's complaints send mayor and El Rancho Hi... (Jul '10) Feb 15 Walter X 405

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages