Area police arrest officer

Area police arrest officer

There are 210 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Aug 15, 2006, titled Area police arrest officer. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

An Alhambra Police Department sergeant was arrested Monday morning on suspicion of child molestation, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Mikey

Los Angeles, CA

#218 Dec 22, 2013
I think all corrupt cops should be fired and thrown in jail.
Tony

Los Angeles, CA

#219 Dec 26, 2013
Mikey wrote:
I think all corrupt cops should be fired and thrown in jail.
Start with all those losers hired by the Sheriff's Department back in 2010! Read about them in the 12/01/13 addition of the LA Times!
Sammy

Los Angeles, CA

#221 Jan 6, 2014
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Start with all those losers hired by the Sheriff's Department back in 2010! Read about them in the 12/01/13 addition of the LA Times!
The article mentions a cop that admitted to kissing and groping a 14 year old girl!!!
mom

North Hollywood, CA

#222 Jul 19, 2014
Why didn't the police station put a stop in the first place. My son still hurts every day
Son

Ontario, CA

#224 Feb 28, 2015
mom wrote:
Why didn't the police station put a stop in the first place. My son still hurts every day
Mom is this you???
Son

Ontario, CA

#225 Feb 28, 2015
Im not going to hide anymore. Im tired of letting him think he won...!!!!
People need to hear the story in order to help others.
dcadena

Visalia, CA

#226 Apr 7, 2015
MIke, you can be forgiven, i was with you at rio hondo. i made a grave mistake also in my life and career. we are human. life goes on my friend.
mom

Glendora, CA

#227 Apr 8, 2015
dcadena wrote:
MIke, you can be forgiven, i was with you at rio hondo. i made a grave mistake also in my life and career. we are human. life goes on my friend.
really tell that to my son idiot
friend of mom

Phoenix, AZ

#228 Apr 8, 2015
"we are human, life goes on" Really??
How about the life of the young boy who trusted and loved him as a father. What Mike did to him and other young boys is not human...He is a pathetic, coward and dangerous man. The sentence he was given was minimal to what this young boy has to live with for the rest of his life. The worse part about this situation is that the time he served did not change him. He will continue to live out his evil ways any chance he gets. Go ahead and support him. Just like great minds think alike, so do the minds of the wicked.
John

Eugene, OR

#229 Jun 13, 2016
Prison Location wrote:
Fisher is located in Chino at the Men's Correctional Facility (CIM). He remains segregated from the general poplulation because he is an ex-cop and child molestor...he is being protected on the inside just like he was on the outside, by the law enforcement community. Typically, the guards "mistakenly" release a child molestor into general population and the molestor is no more. With any luck, the general population will take care of business....
That's BS. I worked at CIM for 27 years, and we NEVER mistakingly released a molester into GP. However, if he molested kids, and only the inmates knew it...well......"Stuff " happens!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pablo the donkey running around town telling ev... (Sep '15) 4 hr Happy Street 7
99 bottles of beer on the wall 4 hr Keg 1
News Around Whittier - Whittier Daily News (Mar '08) 5 hr Chumper 4
News 2012-12-16 12:00 AM. Theft on 21XX W DOGWOOD AV... (Dec '12) 7 hr Green Light Free 107
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 17 hr Unknown 4,840
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 17 hr lmsa parent 7,319
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 17 hr Chosen Traveler 32,719

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages