Area police arrest officer

Area police arrest officer

There are 210 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Aug 15, 2006, titled Area police arrest officer. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

An Alhambra Police Department sergeant was arrested Monday morning on suspicion of child molestation, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
NDL Monrovia Ca

Monrovia, CA

#2 Aug 15, 2006
I Knew officer Fisher and his family. I feel for his family and friends, if these charges are proven true. Officer Fisher use to teach a drug awareness class where my children and his step children went to school. My children truley liked him and are very shocked and sadden with the charges.
Baseball player

United States

#3 Aug 15, 2006
Played baseball with mike a class act hard to belive, grew up in Alhambra with him he does nothing but good for the community
Alumni-APD Academy 06 19

San Jose, CA

#4 Aug 16, 2006
I met Sgt. Fisher at the Alhambra Citizen's Police academy last year. He is an asset to the community & truly cares for the people of the community. He put in lots of hours of his own time for that project because he really cares. My best wishes & prayers to Sgt. Fisher & his family. If he is guilty he deserves to be punished, but if he is innocent he deserves to be cleared. But based on his long & valued service to our community he deserves the benefit of doubt until the investigation is completed. Please don't prejudge him!
CaliBeachDude

San Antonio, TX

#6 Aug 20, 2006
I wish too be unknown and I truely beleive that the victim deserves privacy about his or her identity, but it is going around that the victim is a Police Explorer for a Police Station which is not Alhambra ... it is truely a shame that this mer minor had this experience. Especially by someone who is suppose to protect children instead of molest them.

I am truely sorry and wish you luck in putting this dirty cop away for a very long time. You will be in my prayers. Dont stop reaching for your goals keep on living your life, not all cops are bad.
Old timer in Havasu

United States

#7 Aug 24, 2006
Mike just went through a bad divorce. A woman scorned is a dangerous thing. Let's reserve our judgement of him till all the facts are in.
Tony - Alhambra

AOL

#8 Aug 28, 2006
Mike is one of the good guys. Don't count him out and don't believe everything you read until all the facts are on the table.
Fisher

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Aug 29, 2006
He is guilty, and this is not the first time he was arested for Child molestation. He got away with it the first time. The child who I know did not want to prosecute. There are many more and I hope they come and help put this Sick jerk away for many years. We want justic. It is a shame that he wore the badge.
A close associate

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Aug 29, 2006
I get sick to my stomach when I hear that his ex wife did this to him. That is faults. She divorce him because he was arested the first time for child molestation, and that is when she left him. This is the second time he was aressted. There are more then just one child that he has molested. I hope they revoke his bail and put this sick animal away for 50 plus years. I know this sick jerk very well too well.
An associate

AOL

#12 Sep 2, 2006
I have known Mike for a number of years, I have never detected any suspicion of the behavior he's accused of. He's always been an outgoing, friendly and kind individual. Let the court weight in all the evidence before the bashing.
CaliBeachDude

San Antonio, TX

#14 Sep 2, 2006
The Alhambra Police Department should have realized when the first accusations of child molestation came about that Sgt. Michael Fisher could continue in his actions of molestation of minors, but the fact is they didn't they shined it off and now look the next victim is a Baldwin Park Police Explorer what the fuck is that about. It is truley a shame that this kid has too continue working along with Officers whom hopfully are supportive in his actions with this above his head it is not right. i wish this kid luck in putting this sick fuck away. And I could only pray that officers do not take any negative actions against this Police Explorer it was not his fault that the person he thought he could trust took advantage of him.
CaliBeachDude

San Antonio, TX

#15 Sep 2, 2006
The Alhambra Police Station is at fault in this situation, the station should have realized when Sgt. Michael Fisher was first accused of child molestation he was prone only to continue his molestation of male minors, but instead they shined away from protecting the public and allowed him to continue to work around kids and the community, now with that said look at the victim who is a Baldwin Park Police Explorer how sad is that. I can not even imagine what this kid is going through I could only hope that his fellow Officers are taking care of him and this whole situation appropriately, I don’t know how this kid played off his emotions for so long. It is sickening to know that someone who this police explorer trusted took advantage of him and probably scared this kid for life. I wish this kid the best of luck as all of you people out there should also. This so called Sgt. Fisher wore his badge knowing of his own illegal actions, against someone who looked up to him and admired the police department and everything it DID stand for in this kids eye’s…. what is this world coming too.?! Keep Fighting Kid There Are Good Cops Out There.
Anonymous

United States

#16 Sep 10, 2006
To the person who wished Medina was dead! He should be dead because of what he did and so should everyone else who does wrong to innoent people! It is good people put them selves out of misery and deserve to be gone when they do wrong to someone!
The more people to do that to themselve the better the world is! We hope the ones who are hurt for life can recover from their horriable experience they had to go through!
TheMe

La Puente, CA

#17 Sep 15, 2006
Old timer in Havasu wrote:
Mike just went through a bad divorce. A woman scorned is a dangerous thing. Let's reserve our judgement of him till all the facts are in.
How sick to blame his x-wife, she's normal
........and they wonder why people call cops 'PIGS'...duh
A MOTHERS BROKEN HEART

San Antonio, TX

#18 Sep 25, 2006
MY SON WAS PREYED ON AND VICTIMIZED BY THIS FILTHY, RUTHLESS, ANIMAL. HE PUTS SHAME ON HIS ALHAMBRA POLICE STATION NOT JUST ONCE BUT TWICE BY USING HIS BADGE OF AUTHORITY TO MANIPULATE AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HIS VICTIMS. FALSELY TAKING THE OATH TO PROTECT AND SERVE THE PEOPLE. WHEN I FIRST LEARNED THAT THIS VICIOUS ANIMAL VIOLATED MY SON. IT FELT LIKE MY INSIDES WERE BEING TORN OUT AND FEELING LIKE I WAS SLOWLY SUFFOCATING, BUT THAT FEELING STOP VERY FAST KNOWING MY SON NEEDING ME MUCH MORE. I FELT HIS PAIN RIGHT THROUGH MY HEART THAT NO OTHER MOM OR DAD SHOULD EVER FEEL. I NEEDED TO PUT MY FEELINGS, THOUGHTS AND ANGER ASIDE BECAUSE I NEEDED TO BE STRONG AND FOCUS ON TAKING CARE OF MY SON. THIS EXPLAINS ALL MY SON MOODS, SADNESS, SLEEPLESS NIGHTS AND HIS LOST LOOK IN HIS EYES AND MOST OF ALL I COULDN'T TOUCH HIM OR HUG HIM LIKE I ALWAYS DID. HE WOULD PULL BACK OR JUST SAY DON'T TOUCH ME. FOR A INDIVIDUAL TO SAY M.F IS A GOOD PERSON AND HE’S DONE NOTHING BUT GOOD FOR THE COMMUNITY AND COACHING A BASEBALL TEAM. YOU HAVE YOUR RIGHT TO VOICE YOUR OPINION. BUT HERE IS A REMINDER SATIN COMES IN ALL DIFFERENT DISGUISE’S. I PRAY FOR ALL THE FAMILIES THAT HAD ANY CONNECTION WITH THIS SO CALLED PERSON. FOR MY SON AND FAMILY WILL NOT GO THREW THIS ALONE BUT WITH OUR LORD AND SAVIOR LEADING US ON WITH OUR FAITHFUL HEARTS.
Old Timer in Havasu

United States

#19 Sep 25, 2006
More and more information is becoming known about Mike. My first gut reaction was "he was probably innocent". Now I have to agree that usually where there is smoke, there is fire. If he is guilty of molesting any minor, he should be put away where he can't repeat this offence. My sympathy and prayers go to the victims and their families.
Long time Friend

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Sep 26, 2006
I first met this pig about 10 years ago when he first married his wife. He is a sick bastard that should be let loose in jail and and let him get ganged raped by everyone in there. Then he can feel the pain and suffering that he has caused his victims and his family. I hope just is served very fast.
shawshankredempt ion

Waukegan, IL

#21 Sep 26, 2006
Anonymous wrote:
To the person who wished Medina was dead! He should be dead because of what he did and so should everyone else who does wrong to innoent people! It is good people put them selves out of misery and deserve to be gone when they do wrong to someone!
The more people to do that to themselve the better the world is! We hope the ones who are hurt for life can recover from their horriable experience they had to go through!
So i should be dead for a misdemeanor traffic citation, you're a genious. Everyone in this chatroom is dumber now from having listened to you. You know i should leagally and morally be able to shoot any Alhambra Police Officer for collaberating, condonning, and aiding and abetting what happened to me when i was 7 years old. Then after that when they say ouch, i should turn around and tell them, "That's funny i did'nt feel a thing." I wouldn't let my parents touch me either after that happened and you robbed them, collectively, of the most precious thing in their lives, their sons love, dignity, trust for society, well being around his peer group as a youngster. I wish that you couldn't sleep at night and had the psycholigical, emotional, and physical impact that i've had. It hurts sometimes when i take a shit, when i get pulled over by the police or even see them i have chills running up and down my spine. When i was 8 our school toured the police station and i had to be taken outside because i felt like i had to vomit. When i was 10 i was arrested for beaking a window at school and the police told me that they would put me in jail with a bunch of adult child molesters, but they said that they decided not to because they realized how much i'd like that. Yes these are really great people to look up to. I pray for the victim and his family. I feel, and have felt, the gutwrenching feelings his Mother has felt and i'm deeply sorry and pray for you. There are people on your side and bad karma got Medina and Justice will be served one way or another as bad behaviour catches up to people who do it someday.
tnkk13

South Pasadena, CA

#22 Sep 26, 2006
Will any of the victims (or parents of victims) on this board living in the San Gabriel Valley please e-mail me your contact phone number? I produce a television newscast that I believe should tell your story. I haven't seen in any local paper about any other victims he may have had. If there are any links to other stories about this, will you please include them in your e-mail to me?

you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks.
shawshankredempt ion

Waukegan, IL

#23 Sep 26, 2006
tnkk13 wrote:
Will any of the victims (or parents of victims) on this board living in the San Gabriel Valley please e-mail me your contact phone number? I produce a television newscast that I believe should tell your story. I haven't seen in any local paper about any other victims he may have had. If there are any links to other stories about this, will you please include them in your e-mail to me?
you can e-mail me at [email protected]
Thanks.
This is probably a cop trying to figure out who you are and where you are so that he can pull you over, shoot you, and plant a gun on you. Have him contact you through an intermediary source, like e-mail from a coffee shop, then the next time another source until you can verify this persons credentials and motives. Remmember, like many critters, the police are very tricky and unsavioury people and can pose as someone that they are not to trick you into giving away your location and other personal information. Good Night and Good Luck
shawshankredempt ion

Waukegan, IL

#24 Sep 26, 2006
Anonymous wrote:
My apologies, i misread your response thinking that you stated that i should be dead for violating the law when Medina hancuffed and beat the [email protected] out of me in the Alhambra Police Station locker room. You're correct God does work miracles for those who pray to him and society. Sometimes you can see the goodness happening all around you, especially when i found out yesterday he put a gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger. I wonder what the last thing going thru his mind was before the bullet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 7 min Davis 6,659
Ok then ! I'll make it clear! Crack pipes are s... (Jan '10) 58 min Unconcerned Citizen 26
Baldwin Park City Manager Finished 3 hr City hall insider 5
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 4 hr CWLXS 2,756
Tom Rothman: Kucktard 12 hr Squeegee Blackturd 1
News Honk: Are those 'Children at Play' signs legal? (Feb '11) 15 hr What about this 107
Pacheco runs out of Council Meeting he was Slam... 16 hr Deliverance 3

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages