Pacheco going overboard on Conference Budget

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

Exposed Again

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jul 13, 2014
Please read the warrants and demands your council man Pacheco in one month racked up over 1900.00 dollars in conference expenses. The council people have a budget of 5000.00 a year and this idiot is going wild with our money. I guess Vejay was right it's time to cut up these city credit cards now before Pacheco bankrupts the city. These BS conferences are just big party's and trying to sell the city's more unnecessary crap like Pacheco's Oil Filter scam. I guess Pacheco doesn't care he is losing voters for the next election by the hundreds weekly with this exposed overspending tricks.
It's time to check who the city awarded any new contracts for this year to and see if his buddy Sid Mousavi's companies got a piece of the action. Pacheco is great friends with Mousavi who is a major money pit for Unemployed Pacheco.
Watching

United States

#2 Nov 29, 2014
The Sid Mousavi payoffs have been happening for all the council especially Payme Pacheco. The transit building was a large payoff. How do you think Pacheco keeps one daughter in college, another in private school and a boy in daycare it isn't selling BS solar energy. Pacheco spends a lot of time at local tow yard, parks and rec. And Montebello city hall (Mousavi's) other home. The buddy deals and money shuffling is starting to slow down just when Pacheco needs big bucks to campaign.
Stop Pacheco

Compton, CA

#3 Yesterday
When will this all stop this city deserves better than this. All I read and hear is how dirty Pacheco is .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News All Los Angeles County Jails on Lockdown (Feb '06) 3 hr BUDSMOKER1503OC 1,712
Holy Cross Appears on Mars 3 hr Herme 5
Was Taylor indicted? 3 hr Truth 2
News Around the Valley (Oct '07) 5 hr E report 38
Del Terra and the Three Amigos in BP Transit Sc... 5 hr Pacheco Garcia Lo... 1
Gigantic Mammary Wanders Onto PCH 10 hr Martin Roth 7
David Letterman's Face Infected With Wrinkles 10 hr tellinitlikeitis 3
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]