First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TAKEN OVER

West Covina, CA

#1 Nov 3, 2012
NORTHSIDE EASTSIDE SUISIDE

http://youtu.be/1rkqMAde7g0
LOSREYESGAXG

United States

#2 Nov 3, 2012
TAKEN OVER wrote:
NORTHSIDE EASTSIDE SUISIDE
http://youtu.be/1rkqMAde7g0
KLICK KLACK BAXG BAXG.......3V3RYBODY KILLA......KHAHAHAHA
Kings

Baldwin Park, CA

#3 Nov 4, 2012
Kings control Bolen bitches Kings all day putitos, bow down.
KINGS KINGS AND MOR KINGS

West Covina, CA

#4 Nov 4, 2012
bOLEN IS kING TERTORY

We all over BOLEN. DONT DO NO SLIPPIMNG ON KENAOAK CUTLER STUEART PARK LORANE CLARK JERRY ADAMS BRESEE

wEW ALL OVER THE NONLY PLACE U CAN SLIP SEFLEY IS IN YO HOUSE
WTF

Baldwin Park, CA

#5 Nov 6, 2012
KINGS KINGS AND MOR KINGS wrote:
bOLEN IS kING TERTORY
We all over BOLEN. DONT DO NO SLIPPIMNG ON KENAOAK CUTLER STUEART PARK LORANE CLARK JERRY ADAMS BRESEE
wEW ALL OVER THE NONLY PLACE U CAN SLIP SEFLEY IS IN YO HOUSE
Whoever you are. Youre are Iliterate! Not one of the streets you mentioned is even spelled right! I highly doubt you have ever been on those streets! STRAIGHT LAME IS WHAT YOU ARE!
orale

Claremont, CA

#6 Nov 7, 2012
KINGS KINGS AND MOR KINGS wrote:
bOLEN IS kING TERTORY
We all over BOLEN. DONT DO NO SLIPPIMNG ON KENAOAK CUTLER STUEART PARK LORANE CLARK JERRY ADAMS BRESEE
wEW ALL OVER THE NONLY PLACE U CAN SLIP SEFLEY IS IN YO HOUSE
Ay ese i usto be 4rm KHA back in the 90's wen we were just a crew i was one of the OG KINGS and we were only like 10 deep getting pressured by Eastside to get in but we stood KINGS! TSU was around kinda punkin us alittle bit making us have to carry knives and shit so they wont get us too bad but then we clicked up and they became KINGSx cause they liked the name.. AS far as DNC goes its always been tension ever since some guy Raider from DNC put like 3 of our homeboys in the hospital after we tried to jump him afterschool at NORTHPARK but I heard they're on the Northsiders Wienies now licking the sweat off they're ass CraKS lol .. I dont know wat goin on in BOLEN anymore my little HOMIES are fkn Lunatics smoking sherm and pcp b4 they go out on JALE'S and shooting innocent people !! thats wat happens wen u let some snotty nose kids run the KREW !!
F*k it though KHA all day OG CappeR still Putting IT down!!!
SIKKNESS

Santa Ana, CA

#7 Nov 7, 2012
orale wrote:
<quoted text>
Ay ese i usto be 4rm KHA back in the 90's wen we were just a crew i was one of the OG KINGS and we were only like 10 deep getting pressured by Eastside to get in but we stood KINGS! TSU was around kinda punkin us alittle bit making us have to carry knives and shit so they wont get us too bad but then we clicked up and they became KINGSx cause they liked the name.. AS far as DNC goes its always been tension ever since some guy Raider from DNC put like 3 of our homeboys in the hospital after we tried to jump him afterschool at NORTHPARK but I heard they're on the Northsiders Wienies now licking the sweat off they're ass CraKS lol .. I dont know wat goin on in BOLEN anymore my little HOMIES are fkn Lunatics smoking sherm and pcp b4 they go out on JALE'S and shooting innocent people !! thats wat happens wen u let some snotty nose kids run the KREW !!
F*k it though KHA all day OG CappeR still Putting IT down!!!
LAME KEEP tHAT K OUT YOUR MOUTH STUPID WANNABE KHAZ HAYDAY WAZ THA 90S OVER 250 DEEP I KNOW THIS CUZ I GOT REAL FAM OG KINGS TSU ....... TSU WHO STUPID WAS CREATED BY KHA U IDIOTS...... DNC BEEN GETTING KNOCKED OUT SINCE THEY STARTED EVERY SINGLE ONE....... ON NS NUTS THEY WER FIRST ON CHEEZRS NUTS JAJA...OH AND CHEEZERZ AINT NEVER BEEN NADA JAJA IF U OG U KNOW WHAT THE HOMIES DID JAJJAA STUPID WANNABE QUIT KLAIMING OUR FAME VARRIO KHA TRECE
ALEXANDER DIEGO VILCHES

Baldwin Park, CA

#9 Nov 7, 2012
in the beginning we wer firme with esbp but then we only wanted beef with the midget-charros cuz thos foos wud punk us a lot pocket-check us & laugh at us...ther was never really any peace for the kings...cheesers & nutsaks wud punk us at bphs...the cheesers made our lives a living hell at svhs...thats y we started going to nuttpark but then the nutsaks made our lives a living hell at nuttpark...we only wanted beef with the midget-chorras cuz thos foos seemed to be the weakest click but then the cheesers told us that if we beef it wit 1 click we beef wit the whole hood, so f**k it were krazy , just as long as we dont beef it with flores, we look up 2 thos foos cuz they make the news like us khahaha...tired of enemigas talkin masa bout my varrio...any of u cheeseballs,nutsaks, or p-nuts want sum then bring ur sorry-azziz down to 13642 PALM AVE. in bolen parke califas,i stay posted at my parents house with a gun in my pocket and usually rockin a white t shirt since im from a gang khahahaha...& wut foo..new era hats too kharnal sumtimes backwards sumtimes with the brim forwards khahaha...we got kars we got our parents supporting us we got cell fones we got homies from that efe & wc kays & basset, we got homies all ovr bolen ese...thers no stopping us khahaha 3-0 khaha nutstains can eat my masa, thats wut u get for punking us around at nuttpark wen we wer jus trying to graduate and chasing us out of the nuttside wen that was the only side we kud b at since the cheesers had ther side on lock...kay-haw...weve been around since the 90's lame...we deserve to b on gangland!!!!
ooooh

Hacienda Heights, CA

#11 Nov 7, 2012
luis temper estrada wrote:
Dear KHA thanx for sending me all these homies to kick it with
down here in HELL is so boring you know my bullet holes never healed my head chest hands and legs are still numb and the ringing sound never ends
ahha
Original KING

Claremont, CA

#12 Nov 7, 2012
SIKKNESS wrote:
<quoted text>
LAME KEEP tHAT K OUT YOUR MOUTH STUPID WANNABE KHAZ HAYDAY WAZ THA 90S OVER 250 DEEP I KNOW THIS CUZ I GOT REAL FAM OG KINGS TSU ....... TSU WHO STUPID WAS CREATED BY KHA U IDIOTS...... DNC BEEN GETTING KNOCKED OUT SINCE THEY STARTED EVERY SINGLE ONE....... ON NS NUTS THEY WER FIRST ON CHEEZRS NUTS JAJA...OH AND CHEEZERZ AINT NEVER BEEN NADA JAJA IF U OG U KNOW WHAT THE HOMIES DID JAJJAA STUPID WANNABE QUIT KLAIMING OUR FAME VARRIO KHA TRECE
Little punk hahahaha WET BEHIND THE EARS !! dont act like a big dawg wen ur pissin like a pup !! Funny how u talk about the 90's werent u born in the 90's ??? I was a king before you were swimmin around in your daddy ballsack !!!! the best thing for you to do is sit down and shut up b4 i go put a whoopin on your ass and I gaurentee all your so called road dogs will sit n watch hahaha wat they call you by the way I would love to call some OG KAYHA homeboys and let em know we gotta put the smash on some little chavala running his gums like a little ho !!!!
ORIGINALxKINGSxHAVExARRIVED!!! !
ahha

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Nov 7, 2012
theres only one KHA puto y sabes I might be a youngster but I wish I was around to see you lames get smashed ahha dam foo my og homies put a real hurting on ur aszz qno you still talking bout them puzz you even post there names up like they up on here real palabra they done fkd u up that gasho u post up claiming you know wuts crack fkk u chumpz kant handle it even today
Original KING wrote:
<quoted text>
Little punk hahahaha WET BEHIND THE EARS !! dont act like a big dawg wen ur pissin like a pup !! Funny how u talk about the 90's werent u born in the 90's ??? I was a king before you were swimmin around in your daddy ballsack !!!! the best thing for you to do is sit down and shut up b4 i go put a whoopin on your ass and I gaurentee all your so called road dogs will sit n watch hahaha wat they call you by the way I would love to call some OG KAYHA homeboys and let em know we gotta put the smash on some little chavala running his gums like a little ho !!!!
ORIGINALxKINGSxHAVExARRIVED!!! !
Kapper KHA

Claremont, CA

#14 Nov 8, 2012
ahha wrote:
theres only one KHA puto y sabes I might be a youngster but I wish I was around to see you lames get smashed ahha dam foo my og homies put a real hurting on ur aszz qno you still talking bout them puzz you even post there names up like they up on here real palabra they done fkd u up that gasho u post up claiming you know wuts crack fkk u chumpz kant handle it even today <quoted text>
lol ur response says it all little homie !! still no Name though huh?? its ok i understand HAHAHAHA !K A P P E R!
NSBOLEN

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Nov 8, 2012
Hahahah stop it jotos before someone dies
ahha

La Habra, CA

#17 Nov 8, 2012
Kapper KHA wrote:
<quoted text>
lol ur response says it all little homie !! still no Name though huh?? its ok i understand HAHAHAHA !K A P P E R!
YOu SOUND STUPID KEEP ACTN LIKE MY HOMIE THE ONLY PROB IS I KNOW MY HOMIE U TRYING TO PRETEND TO B AND HE DONT STAY NOWHERE NEAR WEAR U POSTN FROM NICE TRY FAKE ASZZ LAMES GET SOME WE DGAF DONT TRIP LOUD MOUTH WANNABE I KNOW YOU HAVE A MILLION NEW STORIES
luis temper estrada

West Covina, CA

#19 Jan 24, 2013
Dear kakeras thanx for sending me all these homies to kick it with and
smash on snacks "king craze" and a cuple other kaka stains down here in hell we evn smashing on anthony herrera's dad jajaja...tu sabes mayne toda via es el barrio lado norte bolen parke...tragen mierda chavala kakeras
sick of wannabes

Baldwin Park, CA

#21 Jan 25, 2013
KINGS KINGS AND MOR KINGS wrote:
bOLEN IS kING TERTORY
We all over BOLEN. DONT DO NO SLIPPIMNG ON KENAOAK CUTLER STUEART PARK LORANE CLARK JERRY ADAMS BRESEE
wEW ALL OVER THE NONLY PLACE U CAN SLIP SEFLEY IS IN YO HOUSE
learn to spell you idiot !
sick of wannabes

Baldwin Park, CA

#22 Jan 25, 2013
orale wrote:
<quoted text>
Ay ese i usto be 4rm KHA back in the 90's wen we were just a crew i was one of the OG KINGS and we were only like 10 deep getting pressured by Eastside to get in but we stood KINGS! TSU was around kinda punkin us alittle bit making us have to carry knives and shit so they wont get us too bad but then we clicked up and they became KINGSx cause they liked the name.. AS far as DNC goes its always been tension ever since some guy Raider from DNC put like 3 of our homeboys in the hospital after we tried to jump him afterschool at NORTHPARK but I heard they're on the Northsiders Wienies now licking the sweat off they're ass CraKS lol .. I dont know wat goin on in BOLEN anymore my little HOMIES are fkn Lunatics smoking sherm and pcp b4 they go out on JALE'S and shooting innocent people !! thats wat happens wen u let some snotty nose kids run the KREW !!
F*k it though KHA all day OG CappeR still Putting IT down!!!
I think your confused .... lol ! Go back across the border and fight for your right to change YOUR country ! Too much TV, Too many Xbox games, too much Meth ? which one is it ?
RONNY BITCHBOY PRADO

West Covina, CA

#23 Feb 11, 2013
IS A RANkER , HE RANkED IT ON CACAS AND HIS LAME HOMIES STILL HAVNT CHECkED HIM FOR IT LOL, THEY LET HIM SLIDE, THEY NEED THE NUMBERS PLUS NO OTHER GANG WUD WANT RONNY BITCHBOY PRADO CUZ EVERY1 NO'S RONNY'S A COWARD PUNX B!TCH THAT CAME FROM A LAME-AZZ WEAk TECATO PYSA AkA HIS DAD JAJAJA
REAL CHICANO

Los Angeles, CA

#24 Feb 11, 2013
KHA stands for Kissing Homosexuals Always! You guys are a bunch of little wetters running around with pea shooters. You guys think you are hard because you shoot up a street. i Cant wait for the streets or police to start killing you guys off like the trash you are. Good luck when you get to jail because I will end up counseling you because some big homie made you suck his manhood all night and were forced to swallow.
RONNY BITCHBOY PRADO

West Covina, CA

#25 Feb 11, 2013
ronny prado Kisses Homosexuals Always AND HE'S A Kid Having Aides LOL...ESBP WONT KILL ANY KAKAS CUZ THEYR A BUNCHA B!TCHES LIKE THE KAKAS AFRAID TO WALK AROUND IN THER OWN HOOD LOL..JAJA I HERD THE CHEESEBALLS WERE TRYING TO MAKE A PEACE TREATY WITH THE KAKAS JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJA I DONT NO IF ITS TRU BUT IF IT IS THATS HILARIOUZ.. REALLY? EVN AFTER WEAKASS KLEVER HOODHOPPED AND RIGOBERTO SHOT UR HOMIE THAT SURVIVED JAJA...TOO MANY NUTSTAINS HAV BEEN DYING AND SO THEY HAVNT ANSERED BACK LOL JAJAJA WHO NO'S IF THEY WILL...RONNY PRADO'S GUNNA END UP WITH KLEVER IN SNY(soft yards) WERE THEYR GUNNA SHOWER SLEEP AND HAVE GAY SEX WITH EACH OTHER AND OTHER KHAKAS LOL...THATS WHY RONNY SHAVES HIS HEAD KEEPS HIS HAIR REALLY SHORT SO WEN KLEVER BUTTFUC*S HIM HE HAS NO HAIR TO PULL ON LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 45 min Bruin For Life 27,349
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr LMSA Parent 4,982
1 dead, 1 injured in El Monte shooting 2 hr el jr 3
1 dead, 1 wounded in Baldwin Park shooting (Nov '12) 2 hr UBiTCH 146
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr Hello 5,067
Soccer League in BP Combines Uniforms with Memb... 2 hr I Wonder 2
New audio paints different picture of Daniele W... 7 hr Jackie 1
•••

Fire Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at September 16 at 1:51PM PDT

•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rowland Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rowland Heights
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••