Valley Light Industries facing challe...

Valley Light Industries facing challenges

There are 575 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Feb 14, 2009, titled Valley Light Industries facing challenges. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

It's tough enough getting a job these days. But imagine if you were developmentally disabled.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

Chino Cents

Moreno Valley, CA

#590 Nov 8, 2013
Cha Cha wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you need to go back to school and polish up your grammar skills. Six mistakes! If your going to talk "smack".....get it right Mr. Rosales. Oh, before I forget...how were all those BJ's you got from Cassandra? Your not the brightest one on the block....Go back to NY where your sorry ass belongs!
Whether or not Mr. Rosales has 0 or 6 grammatical errors, he did not make any errors in his evaluation and his intelligence is the reason he was fired.
How Do You Like Me Now

Irvine, CA

#591 Nov 8, 2013
Chino Cents wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether or not Mr. Rosales has 0 or 6 grammatical errors, he did not make any errors in his evaluation and his intelligence is the reason he was fired.
His "intelligence" was certainly NOT the reason he was fired, obviously. He was fired because he was having inappropriate relations with other employees and he had a significant drug abuse problem which hindered his ability to be productive at VLI. He is nothing but a drug addict who is still pissed that he was caught. He hasn't worked for VLI in more than 6 years and has nothing to do with any of this. Daniel always craved attention so it's not surprising that he is attempting to make false claims now.
In the Know

Buffalo, NY

#592 Nov 8, 2013
How Do You Like Me Now wrote:
<quoted text>
His "intelligence" was certainly NOT the reason he was fired, obviously. He was fired because he was having inappropriate relations with other employees and he had a significant drug abuse problem which hindered his ability to be productive at VLI. He is nothing but a drug addict who is still pissed that he was caught. He hasn't worked for VLI in more than 6 years and has nothing to do with any of this. Daniel always craved attention so it's not surprising that he is attempting to make false claims now.
The bottom line is Pam Hayes is a liar and a thief who clawed and scratched her way to the top only to tumble down. She cannot maintain a professional or personal relationship and probably never will. She is delusional in her abilities and will NEVER attain the importance she thinks she has
Been around

Lancaster, NY

#593 Nov 9, 2013
What happened with the investigation in Cali?
Chino Cents

Moreno Valley, CA

#594 Nov 11, 2013
How Do You Like Me Now wrote:
<quoted text>
His "intelligence" was certainly NOT the reason he was fired, obviously. He was fired because he was having inappropriate relations with other employees and he had a significant drug abuse problem which hindered his ability to be productive at VLI. He is nothing but a drug addict who is still pissed that he was caught. He hasn't worked for VLI in more than 6 years and has nothing to do with any of this. Daniel always craved attention so it's not surprising that he is attempting to make false claims now.
Well if it isnt Pam and or family!!
Chino Cents

Moreno Valley, CA

#595 Nov 11, 2013
How Do You Like Me Now wrote:
<quoted text>
His "intelligence" was certainly NOT the reason he was fired, obviously. He was fired because he was having inappropriate relations with other employees and he had a significant drug abuse problem which hindered his ability to be productive at VLI. He is nothing but a drug addict who is still pissed that he was caught. He hasn't worked for VLI in more than 6 years and has nothing to do with any of this. Daniel always craved attention so it's not surprising that he is attempting to make false claims now.
The claims are not false, according to the results of the unemployment case that Pam lost in October, 2011
Chino Cents

Moreno Valley, CA

#596 Nov 11, 2013
In the Know wrote:
<quoted text>The bottom line is Pam Hayes is a liar and a thief who clawed and scratched her way to the top only to tumble down. She cannot maintain a professional or personal relationship and probably never will. She is delusional in her abilities and will NEVER attain the importance she thinks she has
Got that right!!
Chino Cents

Moreno Valley, CA

#597 Nov 11, 2013
How Do You Like Me Now wrote:
Daniel, you haven't worked for VLI for almost 10 years probably. You have no idea what you're talking about. Plus, I heard you have your own issues you need to take care of. I suggest you get your nose out of it.
His nose isnt in it now, is it Pam? You are in a bad position-no job, no hope of getting a job of the caliber that you once had, some think you did not have any penalty to pay, living in a small apt is different than owning a house and having a job of position and good pay isn't, honey?
Whatever

Fountain Valley, CA

#598 Nov 12, 2013
I haven't visited this post in a long while..maybe I was bored..maybe I needed some entertainment. It does read like a bad Latino Soap Opera. But some items on here are concerning and perhaps need some addressing. Why on God's green earth would someone post her address,(if indeed that is it). My God, that is a safety issue! I am by no means condoning what ever the hell happened, but come on now, regardless of whatever happened, Pam is a human being. Let he without sin cast the first stone. We are all human beings, and we make some mistakes, all be it some little and some on a grand scale. Welcome to the human race. These personal attacks on others; Pam, Gary Miller, Daniel, Pam's children, etc. serve absolutely no purpose and are quite hurtful!
ABC

Irvine, CA

#599 Nov 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
I haven't visited this post in a long while..maybe I was bored..maybe I needed some entertainment. It does read like a bad Latino Soap Opera. But some items on here are concerning and perhaps need some addressing. Why on God's green earth would someone post her address,(if indeed that is it). My God, that is a safety issue! I am by no means condoning what ever the hell happened, but come on now, regardless of whatever happened, Pam is a human being. Let he without sin cast the first stone. We are all human beings, and we make some mistakes, all be it some little and some on a grand scale. Welcome to the human race. These personal attacks on others; Pam, Gary Miller, Daniel, Pam's children, etc. serve absolutely no purpose and are quite hurtful!
Unfortunately, this is what this has come too. After more than 2 years, this petty childish crap continues. It's nice to hear someone who has a little bit of sense in them.
Been around

Lancaster, NY

#600 Nov 12, 2013
It's nice when when someone does do something wrong they just own up to it. This site continues because there has been no resolution to what has transpired in the past. Personal attacks serve no real purpose. If you do something wrong just own up to it.
Whatever

Fountain Valley, CA

#601 Nov 13, 2013
ABC wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, this is what this has come too. After more than 2 years, this petty childish crap continues. It's nice to hear someone who has a little bit of sense in them.
Usually people accuse me of having no sense at all....I'll take "a little bit of sense" any day!!....lol
In the Know

Buffalo, NY

#602 Nov 13, 2013
ABC wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, this is what this has come too. After more than 2 years, this petty childish crap continues. It's nice to hear someone who has a little bit of sense in them.
In the know, maybe you should consider how Pam's actions have hurt other people, including their children. You work for a company, family depends on a paycheck, health insurance, etc. and poof! It's gone. The best reality is while all of us get support from our spouses, that is one type of person Pam will NEVER have because she is mean and vindictive and her own children know this about her too! Wonder how close Lauren/ Logan are to mom now that she can't buy their affection. I do not feel sorry for Pam or her children. You reap what you sow!
Been there

Lancaster, NY

#603 Nov 14, 2013
In the Know wrote:
<quoted text>In the know, maybe you should consider how Pam's actions have hurt other people, including their children. You work for a company, family depends on a paycheck, health insurance, etc. and poof! It's gone. The best reality is while all of us get support from our spouses, that is one type of person Pam will NEVER have because she is mean and vindictive and her own children know this about her too! Wonder how close Lauren/ Logan are to mom now that she can't buy their affection. I do not feel sorry for Pam or her children. You reap what you sow!
The actions of Pam and possibly others caused great harm to ex-employees families financially emotionally it is a sad testimony. Your misdeeds Pam will be remembered
Been there

Lancaster, NY

#604 Nov 19, 2013
Don't worry for all those wrong doers at VLI judgement is COMING!!!!
truthteller

Lancaster, NY

#605 Dec 5, 2013
Now that all the flak has died down did Pam get her own talk show?
Willie Wonka

Downey, CA

#608 Dec 9, 2013
truthteller wrote:
Now that all the flak has died down did Pam get her own talk show?
FUNNY!
Chino Cents

Moreno Valley, CA

#609 Dec 10, 2013
Been there wrote:
Don't worry for all those wrong doers at VLI judgement is COMING!!!!
I thought the wrong doer was Pam, or do YOU have that wrong?
Who at VLI are the wrongdoers?
truecolors

Lancaster, NY

#610 Jan 23, 2014
Pam Hayes, you can't hide from who you are.
How Do You Like Me Now

Downey, CA

#611 Mar 5, 2014
Is it just me or does the movie Blue Jasmine remind me of the life style Pamela Hayes, PhD once had. The movie reminded me of how her life style is now. To Bad So Sad !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man convicted in bizarre South El Monte home br... 8 hr Esther Heckman 3
News Coalition formed to back Washington Boulevard f... (Dec '13) 8 hr Smith Straightin 19
Tom Is Even Fatter Now 8 hr Marantha del Phat... 5
Black Culture: So Better Than Brown 9 hr Hector Casillas 1
Where is LMP (Mar '08) 9 hr Cherokee Loco 83
Ding Dong, Dickhead is Dead! 9 hr Shawn Iam 3
Helicopter by La Mirada Blvd (Apr '10) 9 hr Horace Failqueer ... 3

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages