Retire Hadsell Your a Joke
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#2 Oct 30, 2013
Hey you forgot about when Hadsell and her renegade officers went after me because I stopped them from stealing personal property out of impounded cars. and I made Royal Coaches give back the two city streets they converted into their own use.

I hear you don't like the idea that I made your daughters arrest public. Well Lilly dear I didn't like what you and your renegade officers did to me either.

Make sure your daughter has clean needles.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#4 Oct 30, 2013
Its unfortunate. NO its a tragedy that Hadsel didn't give her family priority. She didn't do Baldwin Park any good. She failed the city and she failed her daughter.

We have been saying for a while now.

Chief Lilly Hadsell is a looser.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#6 Oct 31, 2013
kids learn from their parents
Bay city roller

Glendora, CA

#7 Oct 31, 2013
Car Parker wrote:
kids learn from their parents
And I have learned from mine. I learned from my mother who passed away suddenly to not allow anyone to disgrace me or my family. Under a different topix, you made illicit and disgusting comments about her. I told you that you and I need to meet and discuss this matter. You had gone as far as saying you were leving her house. I think the best place to meet would be at her gravesite. That way you can look me in the eye and tell me what you have done to my mother. I extend an invitation for us to meet and I can personally make my point regarding your blatant disrespect and unnessary language.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 18 min Davis 9,115
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 42 min Chosen Traveler 33,414
News High-rise towers, pedestrian bridge planned for... 2 hr David 1
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 13 hr Homothug 2,809
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 13 hr Pasquali 4,850
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Sun Lynn 4,551
Police officer D N A data bank (Oct '12) Sun TbeCatontheRoof 14

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages