DAVID ARGUDO and his DUI Arrest

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
El Chupacabra

Ewa Beach, HI

#1 Dec 19, 2009
Recent reports have surfaced with the Los Angeles County Sheriffs Department of Councilman David Argudo's 2008 arrest for DUI.
The SECOND ONE!
ckiop

United States

#2 Dec 20, 2009
oh man
GREAT ONE

United States

#5 Jan 6, 2010
THIS GUY IS A DRUNK, PARTY DUDE, SMOKES POT, THIS THE BEST LA PUENTE CAN DO HOW SAID, I'M GLAD A MOVED FROM THERE.....
WAKE UP

United States

#6 Jan 6, 2010
The City of La Puente needs to wake up, David Argudo is the worst person to be trusted,
3 DUI's, this is a crimal. I'm telling/begging you city of La Puente WAKE up. His application for office is completley false!!!!!!!!!!
Louie the Prankster

United States

#7 Jan 6, 2010
WAKE UP wrote:
The City of La Puente needs to wake up, David Argudo is the worst person to be trusted,
3 DUI's, this is a crimal. I'm telling/begging you city of La Puente WAKE up. His application for office is completley false!!!!!!!!!!
You messed up Louie. You forgot one thing to do before you posted...you don't care for the drunk but he is on the council with you. Now should we start bringing up all your flaws? You have alot of work ahead of you to get the La Puente cleanded up. Get to work and get off the topix forum.
BigNasty

Canoga Park, CA

#8 Apr 19, 2010
Yeah I parties with mayaor a few times. We had some real mean orgies with midget transexual named Suga. Man those were the good old days.
Raunchy

Hemet, CA

#9 Apr 20, 2010
Flagged as inappropriate and will be investigated.
BigNasty wrote:
Yeah I parties with mayaor a few times. We had some real mean orgies with midget transexual named Suga. Man those were the good old days.
John PRICK Solis

United States

#10 Apr 21, 2010
John Solis is a bouncer at a gangster club in LA. He is tied to gangsters like this one:

http://www.laweekly.com/2007-03-22/news/mario...

...There, Beltran encountered a couple of friends, 740 Club owner Ralph Verdugo and La Puente City Councilman John Solis, the police report states. Verdugo and Solis brought Beltran back to the Huntington and offered money to residents for information about where Ridgeway lived, and about where to find Beltranís possessions, according to the LAPD report.
Wrong Again

Hemet, CA

#11 Apr 21, 2010
Solis is a Manager at The Crazy Horse in West Covina. He hasn't worked in LA for awhile now.
John PRICK Solis wrote:
John Solis is a bouncer at a gangster club in LA. He is tied to gangsters like this one:
...There, Beltran encountered a couple of friends, 740 Club owner Ralph Verdugo and La Puente City Councilman John Solis, the police report states. Verdugo and Solis brought Beltran back to the Huntington and offered money to residents for information about where Ridgeway lived, and about where to find Beltranís possessions, according to the LAPD report.
Old News

Hemet, CA

#12 Apr 21, 2010
We heard that already, and they made him the Mayor.
El Chupacabra wrote:
Recent reports have surfaced with the Los Angeles County Sheriffs Department of Councilman David Argudo's 2008 arrest for DUI.
The SECOND ONE!
John Solis GANGSTA

United States

#13 Apr 22, 2010

oops

Corona, CA

#14 May 6, 2010
Raunchy wrote:
Flagged as inappropriate and will be investigated.
<quoted text>
Get a life, it's funny. It's a parody
ARGUDO is a MESS

West Covina, CA

#15 May 6, 2010
It's not funny
oops wrote:
<quoted text>Get a life, it's funny. It's a parody
ARGUDO is a MESS

West Covina, CA

#16 May 7, 2010
Sounds like more than one of us are using the same name. Cool.
ARGUDO is a MESS wrote:
It's not funny
<quoted text>
Go Josi Go

West Covina, CA

#17 May 8, 2010
I like your name.....keep it!
ARGUDO is a MESS wrote:
Sounds like more than one of us are using the same name. Cool.
<quoted text>
the BIG HOMMIE

Duarte, CA

#18 May 8, 2010
Ha, ha, ha. Ar-ghetto is a drunk and a pot head who lives inside his mother's garage. This punk knows how to drink and smoke dope like a stoner. Hey Louie, Ar-ghetto, and Fat-boy holloway, all three of you fools need to get out of la puente and go into the prison system. The CARNALES want you criminals on there side so you fools can teach the CARNALES about political coruption and how to open up marijuana stores.
No more ARGUDO

West Covina, CA

#19 May 8, 2010
He lives with his MOMMY? OMG
the BIG HOMMIE wrote:
Ha, ha, ha. Ar-ghetto is a drunk and a pot head who lives inside his mother's garage. This punk knows how to drink and smoke dope like a stoner. Hey Louie, Ar-ghetto, and Fat-boy holloway, all three of you fools need to get out of la puente and go into the prison system. The CARNALES want you criminals on there side so you fools can teach the CARNALES about political coruption and how to open up marijuana stores.
Louie the prankster

West Covina, CA

#20 May 9, 2010

ARGUDO is Wrong MAN

West Covina, CA

#21 May 11, 2010
Read somewhere that he had a third one on this past New Years. I think it was here on Topix.

El Chupacabra wrote:
The SECOND ONE!
No more ARGUDO

West Covina, CA

#22 May 12, 2010
Seems that alot of us are not happy with Argudo, should we get together and have a rally. Maybe Mendoza and Holloway will pay attention to that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Girl who came to U.S. illegally can't get loans (May '10) 2 hr Patrick 3,254
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 3 hr Just saying 8,137
East Side Dukes (Jan '10) 7 hr Esd 144
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 hr Short pharts 32,919
News State to close Chino youth authority facility (Aug '09) 21 hr Holscad 35
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Apr 24 NKOTBLOCC 4,544
News Rowland Heights man working as tutor for Santa ... Apr 18 Georgia Levin 2

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages